Iranian Chill Thread

Chera sokut gefret?haman koja rafti ?

Mr ostad yashasin maro bordin.

migam susmar khor chill treath nist berim fuzuli konim ? :laugh:

Fekr mikonid kie?

388488_Al5vtG48.jpg

are mamnum bazi ro nadidam vali shenidam.:partay: :partay: :partay:
Pas 2 atishe nisti.mesle inke haman ba bachehaye dg bahse khosusi mikone

"Where some Turkish user for instance used this as his proof of the "Safavids being Turks"."

I didn't use that "as a proof of Safavids being Turks", do you have reading issues? Read what it says. And your comparision between that quote, and yours, basically a theory, is baseless.

What you need to remember with that theory is that it has little relevance to the time when Safavids rose, and especially to Shah Ismail. Obviously, even if Safavid ancestry were originally of non-Turkic origin (lets say IF, for the sake of discussion), they settled in Turkic Azerbaijan (as your quote says, according to that very theory, the Safavid ancestors adopted Azerbaijani Turkish after they settled in Azerbaijan, and that was nearly two centuries before Shah Ismail), and during all that time they would have undoubtedly have intermarriages with Turks of the region, Turks being the dominant group, and actual followers of the Safavid sect. The Safavid family even made royal intermariage with a well known Turkic dynasty, namely with the Aq Qoyunlu family. Shah Ismail was the grandson of Uzun Hasan on one side! Shah Ismail's Turkic blood is not something to be disputed, and he had even a Aq-Qoyunlu side to him like said, basically his other half, not any less significant than his Safavid half if we are to talk about his roots. Him being a poet in his native Azerbaijani is also a well known, and a significant fact. And your comparision about the usage of Persian in Ottoman Empire is groundless, as Persian was the lingua-france of the Muslim world, any educated person spoke it, much like the Latin during medieval Europe. On the other hand, Turkic was limited to its native speakers, and most of the Turkic empires had not even made the use of Turkic tongues. So its usage in Safavid Empire was indeed significant, as in comparision even Qajars in a later period would not make any use of it in their empire and state.

And apart from all that, it should be stressed that Safavid Empire was also Qizilbash Empire at the same time. This was an empire run by Turks, an empire whos military was provided by Turks.

Even the names of provinces, the titles were all Turkic. Name of a Safavid province was a Beglerbeglik, FYI. And governor of the province a Beglerbeg. Beglerbegs were exclusively chosen from various Turkic Qizilbash tribes.
It is true that Safavids were Turkic people. Otherwise from where the all the Azeri people popped out from? It is no brainer. Really a pitty we have to discuss about this really. I guess certain people can't stomach that Azeri were the rulers of the whole region. Azeri people today are the most modern people in the region. With the permision of the almighty tengri from the altay mountains they will be the strongest force in the region again and the region will know peace and tranquility.

fek konam Darioush bashe.
bi soukhi
@haman10
dada maskhare kardi yeho rafti ye robe montazeram javab bedi.chera yeho miri!

It is true that Safavids were Turkic people. Otherwise from where the all the Azeri people popped out from? It is no brainer. Really a pitty we have to discuss about this really. I guess certain people can't stomach that Azeri were the rulers of the whole region. Azeri people today are the most modern people in the region. With the permision of the almighty tengri from the altay mountains they will be the strongest force in the region.
ok ok ok :wave: :wave: :wave:

bi soukhi
@haman10
dada maskhare kardi yeho rafti ye robe montazeram javab bedi.chera yeho miri!

ba salami dobare :D , chi ru javab bedam dadash ?

It is true that Safavids were Turkic people. Otherwise from where the all the Azeri people popped out from? It is no brainer. Really a pitty we have to discuss about this really. I guess certain people can't stomach that Azeri were the rulers of the whole region. Azeri people today are the most modern people in the region. With the permision of the almighty tengri from the altay mountains they will be the strongest force in the region again and the region will know peace and tranquility.

can you please refrain from posting racist comments in our chil thread ?

tnx in advance

What part of my text was racist?

what i meant was that all your posts are about race !! all of them !! its really disgusting pal !!

azeri people like me are iranian . period .

Dashi vasate sobat miri treat mikhuni.diruz rmi5 vasam sange tamum gozsht,didi?

yep , that was not cool :(

سلام

امروز رفتم دندون عقل رو کشیدم ... کلا نمی تونم حرف بزنم ...

@
rmi5

کشیدن دندون عقل تو ینگه دنیا ، چند می شه !؟

از اونجایی که نظام پزشکی ایران هم مثل مال آمریکاست ( آزاده ) می خوام بدونم ...

برای اطلاعات عمومی ...

Back
Top Bottom