What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

thanks guys, and the last one for today, many thanks :D

"khodet baram astin bala bezan"

thanks, is there any other possibility to translate such text to english? google translate is not accurate, sometimes its good, but often is completely out of context...

thanks, is there any other possibility to translate such text to english? google translate is not accurate, sometimes its good, but often is completely out of context...
The second sentence is "slang" and I am not surprised that google can not translate..you need a "slang" dictionary if there is such thing for Farsi.. The actual translation of that second sentence is "Roll up your sleeve for me"

Diaper wearer americunts will be wiped from region:

Anti Imperialism movement of Iranian leader to spread information of making Covid-19 vaccines to worldwide for free:

West wanted to make billions $ with lives of humans but Iranian leader absolutely frustrated it.

Last edited:
They know that Raisi means business. They are terrified. Btw, you are doing a good job brother. Vali yek chiz ro begam. In yaroo sammuel ro az 15 sal pish mishnasam roo irandefence boodesh ghablan. Daghighan hamintori troll mikard. In yek account az vezarat propaganda Esrail hast. Be ehtemale ziad yek shakhse vagheyi nist.

Nice to be noticed.

Trust me , had i wanted to spam this forum you would notice .I have been writing here for a few years now and this is actually the first time i posted a thread on the Iranian section of the forum.

And the reason i did that , is just to remind people , that while this ex chief of " justice " sits on the thrown , Nasrin Sotoudeh sill rots in an Iranian prison.

I will keep updating this thread every time news about Nasrin would come up.

me

~

Nice to be noticed.

Trust me , had i wanted to spam this forum you would notice .I have been writing here for a few years now and this is actually the first time i posted a thread on the Iranian section of the forum.

And the reason i did that , is just to remind people , that while this ex chief of " justice " sits on the thrown , Nasrin Sotoudeh sill rots in an Iranian prison.

I will keep updating this thread every time news about Nasrin would come up.

me

~
Probably an americunt agent is in prison , but you VAMPIRES how many people did displace and kill since 1946 ?

20210630_104343.jpg

20210630_104401.jpg

20210630_104427.jpg

20210630_104445.jpg

Just look at the "Hutzpah" of this filthy Zionist RAT who defends a country that likes to imprison children on a regular basis when not shooting unarmed men, women and children who they illegally occupy for fun coming here passing judgment on "human Rights" in Iran. You are the last people on the face of this earth fit to talk about Human Rights!!!

Back
Top Bottom