What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I'

I say it with full confidence that u ain't a Palestinian. You are just one Iran hating imbecile. And you are that other hater that used to be seen here @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan. you and him are the same person. I know that. You give the same response to the reaso why u hate Iran. That guy tried to hold back his hate but I knew wat he was. HE WAS YOU. I am in full confidence wen I see this. That pathetic scumbag also thought he owned the PDF like u do . But hey u got schooled didn't u ? You got banned hahahaha. Banned during gaza war. I bet u were ripping all ur hair out wen u got banned after taking a beating from us . We love beating you Falcon. Remember that

Why are you begging for my attention?

@Falcon29 has been a member of this forum for a long time before I even joined.

@WebMaster @Arsalan @AgNoStiC MuSliM @waz

This member keeps insulting me and implying nonsense. Please deal with this.

I'

I say it with full confidence that u ain't a Palestinian. You are just one Iran hating imbecile. And you are that other hater that used to be seen here @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan. you and him are the same person. I know that. You give the same response to the reaso why u hate Iran. That guy tried to hold back his hate but I knew wat he was. HE WAS YOU. I am in full confidence wen I see this. That pathetic scumbag also thought he owned the PDF like u do . But hey u got schooled didn't u ? You got banned hahahaha. Banned during gaza war. I bet u were ripping all ur hair out wen u got banned after taking a beating from us . We love beating you Falcon. Remember that

You are weird, dude, stop attacking and tagging other member. It's low attention seeking behavior. And everyone in thread knows what happened, and blamed you guys for derailing thread, and the whole thread died. If it was as you said, they would have just moved on and continued following the thread. Mods were forced to ban 5 of you guys after you started attacking them too. You are only beating your head into wall, lol.

This Bengali who thinks he is Persian is absolutely hilarious. Now he accuses me of trying to pretend to be Palestinian.

Just because he simps, it doesn't mean everyone else simps either. Lol.

This Bengali who thinks he is Persian is absolutely hilarious. Now he accuses me of trying to pretend to be Palestinian.

Just because he simps, it doesn't mean everyone else simps either. Lol.

I need to learn some urdu to confuse this guy ha ha, make him feel like he's unto something. :laugh:

Let the bigots insult Iran all they want. Not gonna change anything on the ground. The axis of Resistance is in it for the long haul and these few idiots are the equivalent of the dumb "Poorsians" who chant "No Gaza,no Lebanon, My life for Iran" as if they ever had the guts to lay down their lives for any cause!

For those who like to travel:

One of Mideast’s Top traditional accommodation Hotels in 2021
The tripadvisor.com website had introduced this monument as one of the best accommodations in the eyes of tourists from 2016 to 2020 in a row.

The site also recently announced that the traditional accommodation ranked 17th among the Middle East’s top 25 hotels in 2021.

1623494489699.png

1623494704313.png

1623494727791.png

The facility known as the Ameris’ Accommodation is located in the city of Kashan in central Isfahan province.

“The traditional Ameris’ Accommodation is one of the most beautiful houses in Kashan boasting the Iranian architecture,” said Mehran Sarmadian, the head of the Cultural Heritage and Tourism Department of Kashan.

“The outer and inner parts of this house are embellished with beautiful stucco patterns and fine wood carvings,” he said.“The facility was constructed during the Zand era and was gradually expanded later on,” he added.
“The monument also has several yards where the application of the principle of symmetry has made them all the more attractive,” the official explained.

He also recalled that the house received an international lighting design award in 2016 as well as the National Historical Monuments Restoration Award.

The so called Intel Lab has so far not responded to this thorough dismantlement of their hack job.
Yes,no retraction or apology from the "good isis" either.
Ultimately these groups only see what they want to see......and promote the message that they want to promote.
Still,its no doubt very embarrassing for them to be caught out making such a stupid mistake,and when they`ve just released a new book too. :sarcastic:

نخست‌وزیر دولت موقت اسرائیل گفت امروز در ایران با دیدن دولت ضعیف و سازشگری که در اسرائیل به روی کار آمده است و نخواهد توانست مانند دولت من در برابر آمریکا و جامعه بین‌المللی بایستد، «جشن گرفته‌اند».

بنیامین نتانیاهو روز یکشنبه ۲۳ خرداد در پارلمان اسرائیل به شدت به ائتلاف بنت- لاپید حمله کرد و گفت: دولت جو بایدن از او خواسته بود که اختلافات بر سر ایران و بازگشت احتمالی آمریکا به برجام را «پشت درهای بسته» مطرح کند و از آشکار کردن آن خودداری نماید، اما وی به آن‌ها پاسخ داد که هرگز این کار را نخواهد کرد و مخالفت او کماکان علنی خواهد بود.

او افزود به لوید آستین، وزیر دفاع آمریکا که به تازگی به اسرائیل رفته بود، گفت که در سال ۱۹۴۴ میلادی نیز رئیس‌جمهوری وقت آمریکا از بمباران اماکنی که در دست نازی‌ها بود خودداری کرد و باعث ادامه هولوکاست و کشتار یهودیان شد و اکنون نیز آمریکا اشتباه می‌کند.

نخست‌وزیر موقت اسرائیل گفت اما من یک خبر بد برای ایران دارم و آن این‌که اسرائیل هرگز به شما اجازه نخواهد داد برنامه‌های خود را عملی کنید.

او «اطمینان» داد که دوران دولت نفتالی بنت، که بر اساس «اتحاد خائنانه» تشکیل شده است، بسیار کوتاه خواهد بود و حزب لیکود با قدرت به دولت باز خواهد گشت و او دوباره سکان دولت را به‌دست خواهد گرفت.

Chicken shit is angry :D
Never made his promised trip to UAE. Boo
A man and his promised word yeah

His loss is the immediate result of Gaza war loss and not Biden winning.​

Last edited:
Guys subscribe to this Indian Geopolitical (a.k.a Comedy) Chanel and watch how these kon nashor trump loving Endians are spewing b.s. about Iran on a daily basis:

Back
Top Bottom