What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

This is why you cannot believe a word out of anyone’s mouth in the Republic including the Supreme Leader. Days after he says Iran is no rush to return to the deal and US has to remove all sanctions first, they agree to start negotiations.

Irani bazi at its finest

Saw these photos of a show staged for kids in a very poor area in the outskirts of Tehran....Kids and crowd look somewhat "orientals"..who are they.....Afghan Hazara!!..Tajick !!...must be an immigrant community ..great to see them being cared for by Iran .. does anyone inside Iran know??

View attachment 730360View attachment 730361View attachment 730362View attachment 730363
are u .... they are afghans not iranians who live outside tehran in some old area like down gharchak

are u .... they are afghans not iranians who live outside tehran in some old area like down gharchak
there maybe Iranian among , them but the majority are afghan .
by the waysome of them have Iranian citizenship because their Iranian mother according to the new law applied for Iranian citizenship for them

afghans are as much Iranian as me and you are. people should start realize that. just because we have borders with them now don't mean that they are not Iranian. even in the Shahnameh afghanistan is mentioned (at that time it was part of Iran).

Screenshot_20210403-181553_WhatsApp.jpg

Chinese influence growing immensely in Iran. Honestly some Iranians, especially old Shah loyalists, don't like the fact that Iran is cooperating with China on this type of scale. The way I look at it, Iran and China have age old historical links going back thousands of years and now they're trying to revive those old trade routes and usher in a new golden age.

Iran has so much potential and resources that it needs mutual cooperation in order to cultivate even a fraction of its potential. If not the Chinese, then it would be Europeans or Americans. However if you look at Iran's historic interactions with the west throughout history, from times of Achaemenids or Sassanids till now, the results have been mixed at best considering everything in general. The Chinese on the other hand have never tried to domineer or interfere in Iran's internal affairs. The Chinese respect Iran's influence and boundaries and Iran simply reciprocates.

Last edited:
No one can deny the effectiveness of drones in modern combat scenarios. Their price + risk factor vs jets makes them ideal candidates for insertion into contested airspaces.

But let's see what happens when Ukrainians try to use this against Russians in east Ukraine. I'm betting that against a country with the means to produce a well rounded, diverse and saturated air defense network, drones can only do so much. Also when each one you lose costs you $5 million and your economy is already on the rocks, that is not cheap.

Iranian output in only one picture is above the whole performance of Beirakdar UAV in its history.

Once again:
Never try to teach the guy who invented the UCAV in 1980s :)

Iranian output in only one picture is above the whole performance of Beirakdar UAV in its history.

Once again:
Never try to teach the guy who invented the UCAV in 1980s :)

“visually confirmed”

“countless infantry”

I swear, Turks get dumber by the day. That whole info graphic is propaganda from a Turkish organization.

Any drone can do good in a zone where there is no modern air defense systems. Just look at Iranian S-129 in Syria montage.

BS propganda. I can’t believe you guys still believe the words of either side.

Biden wants an extension deal after return of JCPOA. So most sanctions will remain on Iran (human rights, terrorism, etc) only thing that will be lifted is some minor nuclear ones.

Back
Top Bottom