What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Italy most likely doesnt make the Abaa...its probably the fabric that comes from Italy then the Abaa is sewn/created in Iran? thats my guess of whats happening. why u all so stuck that a whole Iranian president is wearing an Abaa made in Italy??? U guys want a whole as* Iranian presido to dress like Yemen or Mali /broke country president???? Rouhani's peers in other countries rae doing a whole ot worse, dont forget Ntanyahu sleeps in a >$100k bed....
I've stated my position clearly in previous posts and am tired of this matter to be honest. Both of the guys you mentioned in your post are barrels of excrement. 1400 will be coming around soon and I'm focusing on good vibes and getting things ready.

واقعاً از این جماعت اسهال طلب روزنامه انتخاب (و در کنارش تابناک و خوانندگانش) چندش آورتر فقط خودشون هست. خجالت نمی کشن دم سال نو کام مردم رو تلخ می کنند کس کش ها

دم سال نو فقط مطلب منفی درمورد سال آینده می نویسن. نمی ذارن حتی تعطیلات عید تموم بشه بعد کس شعرهاشون رو تلاوت کنند

این نو خبرنگاری و پمپاژ ناامیدی در جامعه در زمان روحانی کاملاً عادی شده و با چنین روزنامه های زردی که عملاً با من و تو و رادیو فردا هیچ فرقی ندارن هیچ برخوردی نمی شه متاسفانه​

واقعاً از این جماعت اسهال طلب روزنامه انتخاب (و در کنارش تابناک و خوانندگانش) چندش آورتر فقط خودشون هست. خجالت نمی کشن دم سال نو کام مردم رو تلخ می کنند کس کش ها

دم سال نو فقط مطلب منفی درمورد سال آینده می نویسن. نمی ذارن حتی تعطیلات عید تموم بشه بعد کس شعرهاشون رو تلاوت کنند

این نو خبرنگاری و پمپاژ ناامیدی در جامعه در زمان روحانی کاملاً عادی شده و با چنین روزنامه های زردی که عملاً با من و تو و رادیو فردا هیچ فرقی ندارن هیچ برخوردی نمی شه متاسفانه​

نسخه پیچیهای تکراری دهه هفتاد
سرمایه گذاری اروپا در صنایع نفت و گاز
سهم بیشتر در بازار فروش نفت خام
مشق دموکراسی
مردم سالاری دینی
تولید تحت لیسانس

ترکیب نفت خام ایران مثل اثر انگشت قابل
رهگیریه
اگه فقط پلی یورتان و رزین کنی دیگه غیرقابل رهگیریه
و قیمت میشه چند ده برابر​

نسخه پیچیهای تکراری دهه هفتاد
سرمایه گذاری اروپا در صنایع نفت و گاز
سهم بیشتر در بازار فروش نفت خام
مشق دموکراسی
مردم سالاری دینی
تولید تحت لیسانس
مونتاژ تحت لیسانس
رفتن تو کون علوم انسانی تا دسته و فراموشی مهندسی و فیزیک

ترکیب نفت خام ایران مثل اثر انگشت قابل رهگیریه
اگه فقط پلی یورتان و رزین کنی دیگه غیرقابل رهگیریه
و قیمت میشه چند ده برابر​
حالا من می گم نسخه پیچی هاشون رو فرض می کنیم از روی دلسوزی می گن و فکر می کنند صلاح کشور رو می خوان
هر چند که همه نتیجه نسخه پیچی ها و تئوری های اقتصادی این دوستان رو در این هشت سال دیدن

من نمی گم سال بعد سال شکوفایی و جهش اقتصادی و اینها هست

اما هیچ جای دنیا شب سال نو و هفته آخر سال شروع نمی کنند پیش بینی های این شکل از سال جدید کردن و بگن سال بعد قطعاً سال بدی هست. هیچ جایی شب سال نو نمیان تیتر بزنند بالاتر از سیاهی

اینها همه درش عمد هست. اینها به قول خامنه ای پیاده نظام دشمن هستن. خیلی آگاهانه دارن از داخل ضربه می زنند​

Well that is only aplicable if they stop importing miliards of dollar black clothes from korea and japan for making black shroud for women.
1. The country is under sanctions and the hard currency does not need to be flushed down the sewer by importing unnecessary crap fabric (I don't care how many of you people think this fabric is the skin of Jesus)! This barrell of sewage needs to set an example!

2. Iran is a country that has since the beginning of written time, been able to produce some of the finest textiles in the world! Even now, the wool, silk, zari baaf, etc is better than most other producers! I even heard of abaa from Nain that some akhoonds would wear in the winter as it was a thicker material and the same as what that pile of garbage was wearing in that picture.. There is absolutely no justification for this, so please stop it.

Happy nowruz everyone 🇮🇷💙

1616258681656.png

Last edited:
UAE Drone...Iran and Israel falling behind in drone..watch out!:laughcry: another product from HALCON..developed in one year as per UAE..(no comments again)
Saw this post, and to be honest the UAE imported a lot of South Africans to work on these products. These South Africans are nearing retirement and will work on any project for the right price and many have decades of experience.

Most are ex Denel employees in their 40s and 50s and making much more than what they make in South Africa with a dying defense industry.

Quite a smart move on the part of the UAE in my opinion, and allows a country with under 10 million to fulfill some needs of armed forces. UAE will likely never be sanctioned so parts supply is a non issue for them to be honest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom