What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Jahaani !!!

Ridam dahaneshon ...

In site maadar bekhataa e Italian Inja che gohi mikhore !?

:(

daari kam kam jahaani mishi daadaash:rofl:

sakhte akhe:( ba'd in Mac kollan ziyaad ba farsi compatible nist. farsish kheyli rou a'saab mire.
ingilisi neminevisam, chon ke midounam in khaarejiyaa in thread va bahs haye man va shoma ra mikhounan, va nemikhaam ke az bahs haye ma ye nokte dar biyaaran va sou' estefaadeh konan ;)

سلام

این اپل ادعای مفت زیاد داره .. با مرگ استیو جابز ، به زودی کارش تمامه .... ادعای مفت زیاد می کنند ....

خب ، از سایت های تبدیل به فارسی استفاده کن ....

Behnevis: easy farsi transliteration (pinglish) editor ویرایشگر (ادیتور) مبدل فارسی‌ بهنویس

نمونه ش :

سخته آخه:( بعد این ماچ کلا زیاد با فارسی کامپتیبل نیست. فارسیش خیلی‌ روو اعصاب میره.
انگلیسی نمی‌نویسم، چون که میدونم این خارجیا این ترد و بحث‌های من و شما را میخونن، و نمیخوام که از بحث‌های ما یه نکته در بیارن و سو` استفاده کنن ؛)

________--

سلام ... تکفیری ها پیشرفت کردند ... حالا گوشت سگ و الاغ نیز می خورند ...

http://www.mashreghnews.ir/fa/news/267041/ذبح-شرعیالاغ-توسط-تکفیری‌هاعکس

البته برای دوستانی که نمی دانند باید بگم خوردن گوشت درندگان حرام هست ( حکم گوشت خوک رو داره )
خوردن گوشت الاغ هم یا حرام اعلان کردند یا گفتند کراهت شدید داره ....

با زبح اسلامی هم حلال نمی شوند ...

Last edited:
سلام

این اپل ادعای مفت زیاد داره .. با مرگ استیو جابز ، به زودی کارش تمامه .... ادعای مفت زیاد می کنند ....

خب ، از سایت های تبدیل به فارسی استفاده کن ....

Behnevis: easy farsi transliteration (pinglish) editor ویرایشگر (ادیتور) مبدل فارسی‌ بهنویس

نمونه ش :
اتفاقاً من هم بعضی‌ وقت‌ها از بهنویس استفاده می‌کنم، سایت خوبی‌ هست، ولی‌ باز برای لغتهایی که املاشون سخت هست، درست به فارسی‌ تبدیل نمی‌کنه. در هر صورت ممنون :)

yeapp. Actually the one i told to you guys was a kinda devil. So i broke my friendship with her even before trying to "açilmak". Just after that, while we had an empty class, we got outta the volleybal field, and saw a group of students having phys. edu. class with playing volleyball. We asked that could we play. They said yes. There was a nice girl playing in frontta me at the position number 2. There we met. It happened one week ago. Btw brother, i heard that you said you've fight with yours. You oscar kilo now? :D

Yeap we are all good. :tup:

Which university are you going in ?

u do realize there is sth called google translate ? and we have someone named "barnabas" here , he can translate it for us !! :D :D

also , u went to the third base ? :astagh:

what do you mean by third base?

Yeap we are all good. :tup:

Which university are you going in ?

well, you know there's also a prep class at Heybeliada. so i'm high school last. I may try law or sth

well, you know there's also a prep class at Heybeliada. so i'm high school last. I may try law or sth

Okay, you ever so active before summer. I assumed that you were preparing from University entrance exams.

Anyways, you should seriously think about dropping this forum and focus on your studies. University , your future is so much important than a stupid forum.

Okay, you ever so active before summer. I assumed that you were preparing from University entrance exams.

Anyways, you should seriously think about dropping this forum and focus on your studies. University , your future is so much important than a stupid forum.
Its really stupid

Cant agree more

Someone should tell that to me.
I'm studying for Ms entrance exams and it's just 2.5 months to the exam. I should seriously reconsider coming to this forum and internet in larger scale.

yeah. In fact, as some of you noticed, i'm not much active. Only maybe when i'm at bus or resting. All I wanna do is finding sth that can feed me, give me a house, a car. That's all I need, then i'll get the hell outta this country. Thinking of migration to Russia. They accepted to take Circassians abroad to return. I'm too young to die for stupid people's stupid causes.

Someone should tell that to me.
I'm studying for Ms entrance exams and it's just 2.5 months to the exam. I should seriously reconsider coming to this forum and internet in larger scale.

Esspecially you Serpentine, you just have to bear for 2.5 months. Same things said to me at the past, i didn't listen to anybody and lost one year. I had to study for another year.

Compare; spending 2.5 months without internet with your future.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom