What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Hi..I have added all the new names ..here is the updated copy just to keep everyone informed and also to make this post to come up on the top for a while.

Going Home

The time has come for the Iranian members and all those who support Iran in this forum to migrate to our new home in “Iran Military forum”. We thank PDF staff for hosting us. We also invite anyone who is interested in the Iran affairs to join us in our new home base.

Please consider this a public Pledge sheet. The official move day is Sept 21 for anyone who is interested. If you pledge to move it simply means that starting September 21 and for the next Three months you only contribute your article and inputs in the “Iran Military Forum”. All you have to do is put your screen name from PDF in this sheet.

Thank you and good luck to all of us.
The names so far: (As of Sept 2nd)

• Aryobarzan
    • 925boy
    • DoubleYouSee
    • Battle of waterloo
    • BlueInGreen2
    • Kastor
    • Amirpatriot
    • Subwater
    • hussainb72
    • Mithridates
    • arashkamangir
    • Shafqat7

You are all still here.

What happened? Any comment?

6e323515d66ee30841cae4a9a7318d3b72b3e685.gif

ae4ffdaeb02c2ea160fb33e41686a846f36755ca.gif

022c2d783cdf337beef335add6afdbf99880963d.png
4b7f704c1b6a7a2291742bd3986353bc70cc2569.png

:cool:🚬

The platform was not very user friendly..some people tried..at the end it was not a successful operation.

Well, as a matter of fact, IMF switched to XENFORO the same platform used by PDF, while PDF switched to the one used by IMF!

That is the alleged "not very user friendly" one...

Then IMF closed without warning!

Note that move was followed by many other forums, such as the one hosting paradoxplaza's "Hearts of Iron 4" video game, or smaller space forum (orbiterforum).

Coincidence? I think not! :undecided:

6e323515d66ee30841cae4a9a7318d3b72b3e685.gif

ae4ffdaeb02c2ea160fb33e41686a846f36755ca.gif

022c2d783cdf337beef335add6afdbf99880963d.png
4b7f704c1b6a7a2291742bd3986353bc70cc2569.png

:cool:🚬

یک سوال از اساتید گاز و انرژی

ما شش میلیارد از عراق طلب گازی داریم. البته صادرات گاز اهمیت ژئوپولتیکی داره. ولی ایا منفعت مالی ما این نیست این انرژی گاز رو بیت کوین و اتریوم کنیم

این پول اگر اتریوم شده بود الان بیست میلیارد دلار نقد بود

صادرات به پاکستان هم بهتر از عراق نخواهد بود
ما پول نقد داریم و داریم وام بی بهره میدیم​

Last edited:
just another day in Americunt: can you imagine how the western news would have reacted if this was Iran, Russia or china!!!!!

They are there to "Serve" and "Protect"...It is written on every US police cruiser..:guns:What they mean is to serve and protect "ellite" from average joe..

Last edited:
یک سوال از اساتید گاز و انرژی

ما شش میلیارد از عراق طلب گازی داریم. البته صادرات گاز اهمیت ژئوپولتیکی داره. ولی ایا منفعت مالی ما این نیست این انرژی گاز رو بیت کوین و اتریوم کنیم

این پول اگر اتریوم شده بود الان بیست میلیارد دلار نقد بود

صادرات به پاکستان هم بهتر از عراق نخواهد بود
ما پول نقد داریم و داریم وام بی بهره میدیم​
من دو ماه پیش که بیت شده بود ۳۹ هزار دلار بیت خریدم الان شده ۳۳ هزار دلار 🤦

ولی در کل اگه پولمونو از کشورای خارجی با ارز دیجیتال بگیریم فکر خوبیه

سال ۹۴ اگه کسی به اندازه ی پول یه پراید ۲۰ میلیون تومن اتریوم خریده بود سال ۹۹ پولش ۱۶۰ میلیارد تومن شده بود

Last edited:
Doomsdays in yankeeistan(americunt).

I wonder if civil war happens in that country americans will run away to which country 🤔 Probably they will go back to England where they've come from.
I saw the other day in a wall mart parking lot a Canadian police cruiser had stopped an American SUV with NewYork plate asking them why they are in Canada...lol..nobody wants then around in this place these days..
من دو ماه پیش که بیت شده بود ۳۹ هزار دلار بیت خریدم الان شده ۳۳ هزار دلار 🤦

ولی در کل اگه پولمونو از کشورای خارجی با ارز دیجیتال بگیریم فکر خوبیه
I need some one in simple language to explain to me what is this BITcoin...what is the grantee you get your money back when you want to cash in.

I need some one in simple language to explain to me what is this BITcoin...what is the grantee you get your money back when you want to cash in.
As for what BitCoin is, you need to understand what decentralized banking is. The idea is basically that there is no bank that does the transactions. Each user keeps a list of transactions and there are security protocols that work as long as at least 50% + 1 of the users of the network are not coordinated with each other. If you're interested in how it works, I can explain more.

There is no guarantee per se, but as long as there's a demand for BitCoin, you will get your money back. And it is highly unlikely that the demand for digital currencies would fade away. It's the same with other goods too. It's the same with fiat currencies as well. Even the Central Bank of Iran cannot and will not guarantee that your Iranian currency will retain its value.

Last edited:
I saw the other day in a wall mart parking lot a Canadian police cruiser had stopped an American SUV with NewYork plate asking them why they are in Canada...lol..nobody wants then around in this place these days..

Atomic wallet رو بریز و از سایت ایرانیکارت یا ارز دیجیتال بخر یا بهشون بفروش

من فعلا پیشنهاد نمیکنم چیزی بخری چون قیمت جهانی ارز دیجیتال فعلا داره میاد پایین

Last edited:
As for what BitCoin is, you need to understand what decentralized banking is. The idea is basically that there is no bank that does the transactions. Each user keeps a list of transactions and there are security protocols that work as long as at least 50% + 1 of the users of the network are not coordinated with each other. If you're interested in how it works, I can explain more.

There is no guarantee per se, but as long as there's a demand for BitCoin, you will get your money back. And it is highly unlikely that the demand for digital currencies would fade away. It's the same with other goods too. It's the same with fiat currencies as well. Even the Central Bank of Iran cannot and will not guarantee that your Iranian currency will retain its value.
Thanks and I will do some reading on it first...

NOW here is what will shock every Canadian...Iranian Women Hockey Team... Remember Hockey to Canada is like soccer in Iran or baseball to US..it is religion..lol

h0.jpg
h6.jpg
h2.jpg
h1.jpg
h4.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom