What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I still believe it is merely due to illegal oil transfer, nothing serious for Iranian vessel, but that Panama vessel will get punishment with its attempt to dumb the oil into our sea after getting caught.

It is only law enforcement activity. We also did the same with US ally, Taiwan, in the same day.

I hope so.

The problem is the timing of actions. Let's Wait and see what happens eventually.

TO All Iranian members... I opened a new Thread in the "middle east" section about "Cutting edge Tech in Islamic countries". The outside general public does not know what is happening in Iran. This is an attempt to inform..please contribute ..Nano tech is what I wanted to add but have no "english" text..if you have please add.
cheers

I still believe it is merely due to illegal oil transfer, nothing serious for Iranian vessel, but that Panama vessel will get punishment with its attempt to dumb the oil into our sea after getting caught.

It is only law enforcement activity. We also did the same with US ally, Taiwan, in the same day.

illegal why? cause the u.s. is saying so?
the only reasin indonesia did it it's cause of u.s, pressure. so that shows that ur goverment is a u.s. puppet!!!

TO All Iranian members... I opened a new Thread in the "middle east" section about "Cutting edge Tech in Islamic countries". The outside general public does not know what is happening in Iran. This is an attempt to inform..please contribute ..Nano tech is what I wanted to add but have no "english" text..if you have please add.
cheers

Google Chrome has instant page translation into English

It is not so much about abilities. They have the weaponry, economy and the manpower to sustain even a long campaign that could continue for 20-50 years but I don't even think it will take that much maybe 4-6 years. Yemen is a civil war and with UN ceasefire brokered there is still mercy in their hearts for the people of yemen but that is until their patience is over.

Militarily they can runover Iran. It will hold for some years but such wars are meant for grinding because the modern warfare is based on such realities. It's not like I will abolish you with one missile? The reality is just not like that but reality modern warfare will go on for years and meatgrinders by definition.
they will ride armies of armoured donkeys and camels. The 22nd mechanised donkey infantry divisions will blitzkrieg through scared Iranian defences. The armoured donkeys are expected be in a state of high morale and therefore will have tremendous speed to break thru the lines.

Multiple big explosions were heard in Riadh and all we have seen a few seconds of a cloud in the sky which should convince us something was hit. I am afraid I cannot make that conclusion for multiple big explosions.

Imagine this was Syria:
- We had multiple OSINT accounts showing us serial aerial images of the ammunition stores.

:)

Last edited:
Multiple big explosions were heard in Riadh and all we have seen a a few seconds of a cloud in the sky which should convince us something was hit. I am afraid I cannot make that conclusion for multiple big explosions.

Imagine this was Syria:
- We had multiple OSINT accounts showing us serial aerial images of the ammunition stores.

Sounds of a Drone or Missile interception?

Multiple big explosions were heard in Riadh and all we have seen a few seconds of a cloud in the sky which should convince us something was hit. I am afraid I cannot make that conclusion for multiple big explosions.

Imagine this was Syria:

The Wall Street Journal just confirmed that an important royal complex was hit in Riyadh.

There are also now interesting flights going on between Saudi and Pakistan:

Last edited:
The Wall Street Journal just confirmed that an important royal complex was hit in Riyadh.

There are also now interesting flights going on between Saudi and Pakistan:

It was obvious something was hit and they were hiding it.
If you want to show me an interception, you should have a full movie of interception.
———————-
This is me every time a B52 flies by Iranian waters. Scary! It is not for the fainted heart :) /sarcasm

5-panicked-business-man-biting-nails-cartoon-clipart.jpg

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom