What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I am referring to the retaliation choices and discussions. There are nondestructive and constructive means of retaliation versus destructive means.
If the purpose of retaliation is to reestablish deterrence, I'd take option II or III with plausible deniability. Option III is very realistic, considering the ongoing conflict between the Saudis and the Houthis.

If the purpose of retaliation is to reestablish deterrence, I'd take option II or III with plausible deniability. Option III is very realistic, considering the ongoing conflict between the Saudis and the Houthis.

Looks like my mentality is too capitalistic. I understand your thought process.

Question for the Iranians:

What do you prefer?
- Attack an American base and kill two Americans
- Attack the Israel Mediterranean pipelines to Greece with 10 drones. Erdogan may thank you for that :)
- Attack KSA infrastructures with 100 drones.
- Take 5 supertankers with Panama flag

A question to Americans:
What do you like more:
- Send enforcement to the Persian gulf and risk a war
- Have an extra $1000 COVID-19 stimulus at the end of the month.

@Arian @SalarHaqq
@aryobarzan @WudangMaster @Raghfarm007 @Cthulhu
Here is one that will restore full deterrence against the Americans, locate 6 high value American assets (personally i prefer Trump assets) on 6 continents. Blow all of the targets up in a short time-frame. That will send shockwaves and restore the rightful place of Iranian intelligence services.

Here is the one against the Israelis, shoot down El Al airplanes taking off or landing in Persian gulf states.. send the cockroaches in panic, hampering their dreams of touching Persian gulf waters for a very long time (i prefer Israelis floating on Persian gulf).

These are all very risky operations and can cause a harsh retaliation. Other options are assassinating Israeli,American officials, blowing up American soldiers etc.

However... i think the era of ''resistance'' is over. The proof right in front our eyes is the lack of any meaningful resistance operations.

Last edited:
Question for the Iranians:

What do you prefer?
- Attack an American base and kill two Americans
- Attack the Israel Mediterranean pipelines to Greece with 10 drones. Erdogan may thank you for that :)
- Attack KSA infrastructures with 100 drones.
- Take 5 supertankers with Panama flag

A question to Americans:
What do you like more:
- Send enforcement to the Persian gulf and risk a war
- Have an extra $1000 COVID-19 stimulus at the end of the month.

@Arian @SalarHaqq
@aryobarzan @WudangMaster @Raghfarm007 @Cthulhu

If going after outside causes for the murder/assassination, then I would also opt for 2 as it would hit back directly at the entity responsible and the other options should be reserved for more direct confrontations with saudi or American if/when they carry out direct actions.
More importantly though, an internal purge of the mek/mko roaches is far more more critical and future attacks against the host countries of mko roaches with plausible deniability is in order. At this point, destroy their tools entrenched in the country, then the direct supporters of their leadership before going after their employers in haifa.
Break this evil tool of theirs once and for all!

=============================================================

I think it goes without saying I would rather see an extra $1,000 in covid stimulus than stupid military mis adventures in the Persian Gulf at the behest of the owners of the goyim in their nests in haifa.

motahari is such filth! How are these things allowed in such positions, no wonder the country is a mess; the political elite of Iran is almost as garbage/sewage as that of America and the masses suffer from the incompetence (or treason) of these cretins.

There is something wrong with us human beings

Spanish hunters massacre 500 wild animals (for fun!!).
I have deer in my land... they are one of the most intelligent, and beautiful animals God has created. If they trust you they bring their children(fawn) to show them to you.
savage.jpg
savage2.jpg
savage3.jpg

A lot of this has to do with population control.
I doubt very much..these asshols went from Spain to Portugal to do the sport...just look at their faces and see how they are so proud to kill helpless animals..All they did was pull the f**king trigger on a rifle..As they say in here "the smaller the dick ..the bigger the car"!..

The hacking group Pay2Key, which has been linked to Iran, said Thursday it hacked the computer systems of the Israeli cyber security company Portnox, days after the same group hacked Israel Aerospace Industries.

The hacking group published documents related to firms using Portnox’s services, including Bezeq, Elbit, El Al, the Clalit health provider and more, according to the Ynet news site. The firms are some of Israel’s most prominent companies.

Pay2Key said it seized almost 1 terabyte of data and has published just 3 gigabytes of it.

how are the chances the some of these equipment landed in the hands of the IRGC?
Earlier this year there was a war game featuring the destruction of a thaad radar by a HARM missile and I was always wondered if they actually got a real one or just produced their own simulacre to use as target practice. Though it is unlikely they would destroy an actual thaad radar for a war game, maybe they got an older original real one.
In a similar situation, I heard Vietnam was a major source of spare parts for Iran during the 80s because of the large amount of abandoned hardware by the US in the 70s.

Earlier this year there was a war game featuring the destruction of a thaad radar by a HARM missile and I was always wondered if they actually got a real one or just produced their own simulacre to use as target practice. Though it is unlikely they would destroy an actual thaad radar for a war game, maybe they got an older original real one.
In a similar situation, I heard Vietnam was a major source of spare parts for Iran during the 80s because of the large amount of abandoned hardware by the US in the 70s.

as far as in know alot of spare parts for the f4 phantom came from vietnam. there are not much sources about that.

https://csis-website-prod.s3.amazon...s/files/media/csis/pubs/iranmiltrend88-93.pdf

thats a nice paper from center of strategic and international studies. about the Iranian military 1993-1998 also explains from where Iran got spares parts. worth to read

Back
Top Bottom