What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

those are Iranians live in west.
I knew quite a lot of people live in Iran. I knew Iran very well. There are Iranians patriotic, there are Iranians pro west. Same as Chinese.
It's fine.

Compared to India, China has a much more extensive presence in Iran. On every level. The difference is about proportional to the gap between the respective sizes China's and India's economies.

Compared to India, China has a much more extensive presence in Iran. On every level. The difference is about proportional to the gap between the respective sizes China's and India's economies.
Also China value Iran much more.
Iran is oil exporter for India, as well as balancer against Gulf countries, and Pakistan.
India play the Iran card to threaten Gulf countries to keep silence on Kashmir curfew and lock down.

But when US under Trump administration threaten India for Iran oil import, India backed off immediately.
US-India is way more important than Iran-India relationship. India can not bear the US-India relationship damage for Iran's sake.

Iran is more important for China. China see Iran as pivot of ME, an independent player in ME. None of other countries in ME are independent, all of them relies on west, say it KSA, Iraq, Syria, Egypt. Iran is the only one who choose what to do by herself.

So there are mutual interest and cooperation between Iran and China. While other ME countries have to obey or follow western rules.

By and large, ME is west play ground, those countries are toys.

看了伊朗的新闻,有点同情,结果搜到这里,看了几个帖子真的服气了。以前只是听说,真的是眼见为实,伊朗人真的不愧是跟印度颇有渊源的民族,印度味太冲了。一样的心比天高命比纸薄。看见你感觉你人不错特地注册一个号给你留个言,我觉得别跟他们费口舌了,划不来。这种心态的民族真的是能离多远躲多远。吃的亏还不够多吗?出尔反尔哪天又不知道把你给卖了。希望伊朗出卖中兴只是个传闻,不然太TM恶心了
Do you want me to show you the videos of Chinese people crying and apologizing for the atrocities of their country and spreading the Chinese virus to the world? They're still on YouTube, I believe. I can find them for you if you think China doesn't have pro-West people.

Do you want me to show you the videos of Chinese people crying and apologizing for the atrocities of their country and spreading the Chinese virus to the world? They're still on YouTube, I believe. I can find them for you if you think China doesn't have pro-West people.
Thanks for the offer. I couldn't care less about it. To be fair I am pro west and that's why I am in the US. You didn't get what I was talking since we don't have common language. I don't even like what that chinese guy was saying. I just like his personality. Let's just save it. And I apologize to you if you are affected by Chinese Virus, wish you all the best!

Thanks for the offer. I couldn't care less about it. To be fair I am pro west and that's why I am in the US. You didn't get what I was talking since we don't have common language. I don't even like what that chinese guy was saying. I just like his personality. Let's just save it. And I apologize to you if you are affected by Chinese Virus, wish you all the best!
Well, Google translate said that you were comparing Iran to India and the other Chinese guy said that Iran had both nationalists and pro-West people. I'm sorry if I misunderstood you. And by the Chinese virus, I was referring to the emotional and irrational reaction of those Chinese people, mostly Chinese Americans, that recorded those YouTube videos. My point was that each country has people with different, and sometimes opposing views. As far as I'm concerned, covid-19 has nothing to do with China in particular, except that it was first discovered there.

Well, Google translate said that you were comparing Iran to India and the other Chinese guy said that Iran had both nationalists and pro-West people. I'm sorry if I misunderstood you. And by the Chinese virus, I was referring to the emotional and irrational reaction of those Chinese people, mostly Chinese Americans, that recorded those YouTube videos. My point was that each country has people with different, and sometimes opposing views. As far as I'm concerned, covid-19 has nothing to do with China in particular, except that it was first discovered there.
Thanks. There are research report in Italy that they found coivd-19 in blood sample back in mid 2019.

I would say Iran and China has a lot of similarity, especially history. I am a history fan. I compared both countries history, it's astonishing that they are somehow synchronized.

Iran has longer history, longer than most countries in the world. China Iran history synchronized but there is a time difference.

While both suffered a lot especially in recent 200 years, both survived. The culture, language, people still fighting for better life.

Most importantly, Iran as a culture identity, as well as language has much bigger influence beyond Iran border.

Iran is one of the handful countries dare to say no to the former colonizer. No matter it's UK, or Yankees, or Russians.

I observed Iran for quite some years, I knew what Iran is capable of. Can't wait to see it.

1606818356560.png

Attachments

• ChinaIranHistorySynchronized.docx
    15 KB · Views: 17
  • ChinaIranHistorySynchronized.pdf
    115.6 KB · Views: 28
  • ChinaIranHistorySynchronized.xlsx
    11.9 KB · Views: 20
看了伊朗的新闻,有点同情,结果搜到这里,看了几个帖子真的服气了。以前只是听说,真的是眼见为实,伊朗人真的不愧是跟印度颇有渊源的民族,印度味太冲了。一样的心比天高命比纸薄。看见你感觉你人不错特地注册一个号给你留个言,我觉得别跟他们费口舌了,划不来。这种心态的民族真的是能离多远躲多远。吃的亏还不够多吗?出尔反尔哪天又不知道把你给卖了。希望伊朗出卖中兴只是个传闻,不然太TM恶心了

The same is true for Armenia. There are many Chinese who sympathize with Armenia but they do not know:

Many Armenians believe in the western media. They think that China wants Armenia to fall into a debt trap, They think that China is a terrorist country (Xinjiang) ...

Recently, on reddit, fewer Armenians insulted China because they spent more time insulting Putin and Russia, claiming they lost the war because Putin betrayed Armenia. (At peace, they were pro-Western and anti-Russian, but during the war they wanted Russia to protect them)

There should be no sympathy or hostility to any nation. All nations and peoples are pragmatic. Many hopes, many disappointments.

@FIIL @vi-va

Don't react to it. Let them vent themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. There are research report in Italy that they found coivd-19 in blood sample back in mid 2019.

I would say Iran and China has a lot of similarity, especially history. I am a history fan. I compared both countries history, it's astonishing that they are somehow synchronized.

Iran has longer history, longer than most countries in the world. China Iran history synchronized but there is a time difference.

While both suffered a lot especially in recent 200 years, both survived. The culture, language, people still fighting for better life.

Most importantly, Iran as a culture identity, as well as language has much bigger influence beyond Iran border.

Iran is one of the handful countries dare to say no to the former colonizer. No matter it's UK, or Yankees, or Russians.

I observed Iran for quite some years, I knew what Iran is capable of. Can't wait to see it.

View attachment 692244

now i don't want to ruin anyones day, but i've been to unis in iran, and i can assure you, out of those 300000 stem students, at most 20000 of them had something to offer and were actually worth something, and most of those left iran for US or EU or...

Massive cyber attack against a big insurance company in Israel, no words yet about the hackers origin

The hackers already got Shirbit DB's data.

Personal information leaked in suspected cyberattack on Shirbit insurance

The blackShadow hacker group tweeted photos of ID cards, drivers licenses and forms containing private information including names and addresses.

The company reportedly has many customers who work in the government, including the president of the Tel Aviv District Court, Gilad Noitel.

now i don't want to ruin anyones day, but i've been to unis in iran, and i can assure you, out of those 300000 stem students, at most 20000 of them had something to offer and were actually worth something, and most of those left iran for US or EU or...
That I am not sure.
Compare what you have in Pahlavi, I would say Iran has hope.
If you still with Pahlavi, Iran is doomed.

30 years ago India and China were on par in terms of their economies. Now China is nearing superpower status, while India still has serious issue with illiteracy, poverty and sanitation.

The difference between India and China is that the Chinese are not only playing the nation building / geo politics game to be a contender, but rather to win. This is alarming to the west, realizing how quickly China is rising in various fields, they're horrified of being surpassed by China.

The Indians still have an inferiority complex regarding the white man and the west, whereas many Chinese believe that they're culturally superior to the decadent west and that they can become the worlds leading premier nation.

China is a strong, independent nation. India takes orders from the west on command and even before Trump says jump, they say "how high sir?" It's terrible because even when the Indians have leverage in certain situations, they still sell themselves short.

Just look at Chabahar port. The US under Trumps maximum pressure campaign against Iran, wanted India to pull out of any and all agreements between India-Iran. Of course India could have used their market size alone to convince the US to back off regarding Chabahar. They could have simply said "Iran/Chabahar is a long term strategic bulwark/counter against Pakistan" They could have easily set it as a red line, but instead they simply bowed down to Trump.

I mean even Iraq made the US back off regarding energy deals with Iran, because the Iraqis simply told the US that Iran, being Iraq's next door neighbor, is too vital for Iraq to simply cut all ties. However the Indians basically bowed down to America and China took full advantage.

Chabahar was going to be vital for India to send freight directly from the Indian Ocean / Persian Gulf, north through Iran, into various markets, leading to Europe. Now that China has moved in on Chabahar, India will have two options, send freight using the much longer route, via Suez, or send freight via the Persian Gulf / Iran with permission from China.

That's the difference between a sovereign nation, an independent nation and a subservient vassal state. Iran under the Shah, I mean if the revolution never would have happened, it could be argued that today Iran would be more advanced economically, however Iran would simply be another subservient US vassal, taking orders on command, rather than making decisions independently.

Yes right now Iran's economy is going through a hard time, but the Iranian leadership are thinking of the long term. I mean it's easy to be a slave and slaves are always more comfortable and eat better than those who fight for their independence and freedom.

China went through a hard time for decades. I mean until 1970, the UN still recognized Taiwan as the rightful China and Taiwan even occupied China's seat at the UN until then. Looking at the big picture, long term, Iran in the next few decades, I believe that Iran's future will be much brighter than most nations in the region. Say what you will but at the end of the day there are no US bases in Iran, no foreign troops and Iran is not taking orders from any nation.

A few decades ago, half of Iran's population was illiterate and Iran was not producing much. Now Iran is producing everything under the sun and advancing in many fields while many western puppet states can't even build their own toilets. Look at the Saudis for example, hundreds of billions spent on US weapons, but their army is embaressing. They can't even defeat the Houthi rebels in Yemen, the poorest Arab country in the world.

As far as Iran-China relations go, Iran since the revolution, has proven that it is a reliable partner. Whether it is with Syria, North Korea, Venezuela, Iran does not abandon its friends. From an economic standpoint, China-Iran trade is a fraction of China-US trade. However recently the US has shown its true colors and now that China is about to surpass the west, you see anti Chinese rhetoric and sentiment rising in the west.

In this context Iran can be a reliable partner to China is various fields, whether its cooperation in military, economic or scientific fields. The Persian Gulf Arabs will turn their back on China at the flick of a finger from their western masters, but Iran will stand firm and will not rescind on its commitments.

Only time will tell, but in the context of global geopolitics, countries like Iran, Russia, China can form mutually beneficial, long term collective agreements that entail cooperation and mutual prosperity for extended periods of time.

Also China value Iran much more.
Iran is oil exporter for India, as well as balancer against Gulf countries, and Pakistan.
India play the Iran card to threaten Gulf countries to keep silence on Kashmir curfew and lock down.

But when US under Trump administration threaten India for Iran oil import, India backed off immediately.
US-India is way more important than Iran-India relationship. India can not bear the US-India relationship damage for Iran's sake.

Iran is more important for China. China see Iran as pivot of ME, an independent player in ME. None of other countries in ME are independent, all of them relies on west, say it KSA, Iraq, Syria, Egypt. Iran is the only one who choose what to do by herself.

So there are mutual interest and cooperation between Iran and China. While other ME countries have to obey or follow western rules.

By and large, ME is west play ground, those countries are toys.

Last edited:
30 years ago India and China were on par in terms of their economies. Now China is nearing superpower status, while India still has serious issue with illiteracy, poverty and sanitation.

The difference between India and China is that the Chinese are not only playing the nation building / geo politics game to be a contender, but rather to win. This is alarming to the west, realizing how quickly China is rising in various fields, they're horrified of being surpassed by China.

The Indians still have an inferiority complex regarding the white man and the west, whereas many Chinese believe that they're culturally superior to the decadent west and that they can become the worlds leading premier nation.

China is a strong, independent nation. India takes orders from the west on command and even before Trump says jump, they say "how high sir?" It's terrible because even when the Indians have leverage in certain situations, they still sell themselves short.

Just look at Chabahar port. The US under Trumps maximum pressure campaign against Iran, wanted India to pull out of any and all agreements between India-Iran. Of course India could have used their market size alone to convince the US to back off regarding Chabahar. They could have simply said "Iran/Chabahar is a long term strategic bulwark/counter against Pakistan" They could have easily set it as a red line, but instead they simply bowed down to Trump.

I mean even Iraq made the US back off regarding energy deals with Iran, because the Iraqis simply told the US that Iran, being Iraq's next door neighbor, is too vital for Iraq to simply cut all ties. However the Indians basically bowed down to America and China took full advantage.

Chabahar was going to be vital for India to send freight directly from the Indian Ocean / Persian Gulf, north through Iran, into various markets, leading to Europe. Now that China has moved in on Chabahar, India will have two options, send freight using the much longer route, via Suez, or send freight via the Persian Gulf / Iran with permission from China.

That's the difference between a sovereign nation, an independent nation and a subservient vassal state. Iran under the Shah, I mean if the revolution never would have happened, it could be argued that today Iran would be more advanced economically, however Iran would simply be another subservient US vassal, taking orders on command, rather than making decisions independently.

Yes right now Iran's economy is going through a hard time, but the Iranian leadership are thinking of the long term. I mean it's easy to be a slave and slaves are always more comfortable and eat better than those who fight for their independence and freedom.

China went through a hard time for decades. I mean until 1970, the UN still recognized Taiwan as the rightful China and Taiwan even occupied China's seat at the UN until then. Looking at the big picture, long term, Iran in the next few decades, I believe that Iran's future will be much brighter than most nations in the region. Say what you will but at the end of the day there are no US bases in Iran, no foreign troops and Iran is not taking orders from any nation.

A few decades ago, half of Iran's population was illiterate and Iran was not producing much. Now Iran is producing everything under the sun and advancing in many fields while many western puppet states can't even build their own toilets. Look at the Saudis for example, hundreds of billions spent on US weapons, but their army is embaressing. They can't even defeat the Houthi rebels in Yemen, the poorest Arab country in the world.

As far as Iran-China relations go, Iran since the revolution, has proven that it is a reliable partner. Whether it is with Syria, North Korea, Venezuela, Iran does not abandon its friends. From an economic standpoint, China-Iran trade is a fraction of China-US trade. However recently the US has shown its true colors and now that China is about to surpass the west, you see anti Chinese rhetoric and sentiment rising in the west.

In this context Iran can be a reliable partner to China is various fields, whether its cooperation in military, economic or scientific fields. The Persian Gulf Arabs will turn their back on China at the flick of a finger from their western masters, but Iran will stand firm and will not rescind on its commitments.

Only time will tell, but in the context of global geopolitics, countries like Iran, Russia, China can form mutually beneficial, long term collective agreements that entail cooperation and mutual prosperity for extended periods of time.
well said, well said.

Only one thing many misunderstood China and India.
China and India was never on par since 2241 years ago.
In 1970s, the economic number may seems similar, but in reality, China is a nation with a hard core, India is not, not even today.

That I am not sure.
Compare what you have in Pahlavi, I would say Iran has hope.
If you still with Pahlavi, Iran is doomed.
!@#$ pahlavi. they are long gone. nothing changes that. we are living in IRI. not the imperial iran.
my point is, do not take official numbers and news about science and technology in iran seriously. the industrial and academic ecosystem in iran are sick. they can not communicate well. that is why those big numbers mean nothing.

View attachment 692244
China is very liked in Iran because it is the only nation who dares to trade with Iran under immense American pressure. Chinese civilization and culture and sophistication is there for all of us to see. I wish Iran-China relationship expand much further than what is today. Thank you Chinese brothers for standing with Iran.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom