What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

My Iranian friends, please note that my time on this forum MIGHT be over...i dunno when, but it might, so if you dont hear from me again, just know i told you.

IN that Azerbaijan Armenia forum, mods have been deleting my posts and they gave me a point warning. Why do the mods allow Pakistanis to question peoples religions and accuse them of not being muslim???? thats what that Islamic-Pakistan guy did and the mods did nothing about it,

I notice on this forum that EVERYTIME there is a military conflict that Pakistan has a "stake in", PDF mods ATTACK anyone not really supporting Pakistan's official side...like we have a right to do so. They allow Pakistanis attack others but dont caution Pakistanis not to do so.

Also, why dont they just remove the section of a post thats the trollling/baiting???

did you knwo that they even gave me that 2 or 3 week suspension because i questioned CHina's motives in the Ladakh conflict???cuz when i got kicked out i couldnt tell exactly what post was flagged...but when i came back i was like HUUH???? just cuz of that?? i wasnt even trolling or trying to troll..i didnt insult anyone, didnt even insult China...but they suspended me. THe truth and reality will set us all free.

THE ANGRY people on this forum are angry because deep down, they are probably insecure about certain things AND TRUTHS and they get triggered when someone steps on them like trip wire...

My good friend,

You are a fighter and I admire your passionate engagements. By leaving, you will only open more space for the opponents. Do not be intimidated, stay and carry on your great work.
Thank you so much bro. I was born with truth in my heart(maybe some bias, but not alot). i will try to stick to facts but its hard on this forum. Thanks for the encouragement, i admire and try to emulate the professionalism in your posts.

Thank you so much bro. I was born with truth in my heart(maybe some bias, but not alot). i will try to stick to facts but its hard on this forum. Thanks for the encouragement, i admire and try to emulate the professionalism in your posts.

Don't mention it bro, you are very liked and respected here. Keep up the great work, you have many here that support you. Keep in my mind something very important, there are those that would love nothing more than for you to leave here so they can spread their lies uncontested, but we will not let that happen. Their tactics are in vain. You're here to stay. Keep burning them bro.

Last edited:
Don't mention it bro, you are very liked and respected here. Keep up the great work, you have many here that support you. Keep in my mind something very important, there are those that would love nothing more than for you to leave here so they can spread their lies uncontested, but we will not let that happen. Their tactics are in vain. You're here to stay. Keep burning them bro.
thanks Bro, i have no plan to run away like the TUrks some of these PDFers miss so much.....lmao...

I am hearing our ex defence minister Hossein Dehghan is potentially going to be running for president. Has this been confirmed? I respect Dehghan, he is a stern character and a no nonsense type.
Interesting, i also heard about this... but let me ask- what about Ahmad Vahidi...i feel SL liked him and i think he's also very smart...whats he up to these days??

Interesting, i also heard about this... but let me ask- what about Ahmad Vahidi...i feel SL liked him and i think he's also very smart...whats he up to these days??

Ahmad Vahidi is also currently an advisor to Khamenei. He is also a no nonsense type.

I am hearing our ex defence minister Hossein Dehghan is potentially going to be running for president. Has this been confirmed? I respect Dehghan, he is a stern character and a no nonsense type.
yes he is

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom