What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

If true, it was before the Mahan accident and the Mahan accident can be called retaliation.
There needs to be a clear red line. Lack of any meaningful retaliation just encourages the zionist scum to continue unpunished.
A sudden nighttime pinpoint BM strike on Haifa will settle the scores for now.

Initial report from Israel Twitter accounts is one injured so far. One damaged car and a damaged house. I would wait for official confirmation.

There needs to be a clear red line. Lack of any meaningful retaliation just encourages the zionist scum to continue unpunished.
A sudden nighttime pinpoint BM strike on Haifa will settle the scores for now.

A pinpoint strike can kill 20 and is beyond retaliation of only one HZ member.

Israel has been bombing and killing Hezbollah members in Syria and Lebanon for over 10 years already. Hezbollah casualties due to Israeli bombing is well over 100.

The warning was given 2 months ago when HZ replaced Iranian staff. check:
https://ejmagnier.com/

Killing in Lebanon? Who?
100?

یک میلیارد دلار ارز وارد کشور شده و دولت میگه دریافت بدهی نفت از یک یا چن کشور
منبع نا معلوم
هیات هندی یا کره؟؟
...​

The warning was given 2 months ago when HZ replaced Iranian staff. check:
https://ejmagnier.com/

Killing in Lebanon? Who?
100?

یک میلیارد دلار ارز وارد کشور شده و دولت میگه دریافت بدهی نفت از یک یا چن کشور
منبع نا معلوم
هیات هندی یا کره؟؟
...​
are you born yesterday ? Israel has been bombing Syria every 2,3 weeks for over 10 years now. In both Lebanon and Syria. Just a few days ago Israel killed Arab hezbollah members.
Hezbollah never retaliated in a meaningful way.

are you born yesterday ? Israel has been bombing Syria every 2,3 weeks for over 10 years now. In both Lebanon and Syria. Just a few days ago Israel killed Arab hezbollah members.
Hezbollah never retaliated in a meaningful way.

Did you read the links by Magnier? It is more important than Jpost and Farsnews. Spend some time on it. Also read JPost regularly.

Several strikes in Syria yes. HZ warning is very recent. HZ just lost one. Read the links.

Show me a link to one HZ member killed in Lebanon then. Do you remember the empty car strike in Lebanon.

Did you read the links by Magnier? It is more important than Jpost and Farsnews. Spend some time on it. Also read JPost regularly.

Several strikes in Syria yes. HZ warning is very recent. HZ just lost one. Read the links.

Show me a link to one HZ member killed in Lebanon then. Do you remember the empty car strike in Lebanon.
Bro, this back and forth is useless. We both know that Israel is striking IRGC and Hezbollah hard in both Syria and Lebanon. This happens on a frequent basis. As of now, we have not seen any meaningful, deterrent retaliatory strike by Hezbollah (or the IRGC) It's a shitshow in favour of Israel. This has to end immediately.

There is yet to be a harsh military response by Hezbollah. Not a few meaningless fireworks.
Israel is going to strike again and again. They are not faced with a proper deterrence.

Have you forgotten the hostage crisis and chanting death to US, the burning of US flags, caricature paintings of US in Tehran? Please dont say we didn't severe our ties with the west.
Have you forgotten the French treason against the Qajars during the Russo-Persian wars? Have you forgotten the atrocities of the British and how they cunningly annexed agriculturally important parts of Iran? Have you forgotten the widespread famine of the World War I in Iran? Have you forgotten the invasion of Iran by the Allied Forces in World War II even though they had publicly declared not to do so previously? Did they honor the promises they made to Iran in the Tehran Conference? Have you forgotten the 1953 coup? And I'm counting only their acts of betrayal before the 1979 revolution.
And yes, we didn't severe our ties with the West. That's a fact. Like it or not.
Are you seriously saying that it is JCPOA that keeps the Europeans out of Iran?
Yes. The Europeans realized that if the US applies more pressure on Iran while they do absolutely nothing to neutralize that, Iran will be forced to sign a worse deal that will secure more of their interests and weaken itself even further than the JCPOA.
China is nothing but a slaveyard for western companies, the day the west stops using China as a slaveyard, they will starve again like they used to. West built China they can also destroy China. Only reason they are keeping up with their BS is because the west is greedy and wants cheap products. One miscalculated move from China and they are toast.
You're talking out of spite for China which makes you sound like a fool. It's not like they gave China charity. They are more than welcome to produce what China produces on their own but the problem is that the West is busy with discovering the 1001st gender on the "spectrum of genders" and committing genocide against Muslims instead of producing anything of value. There is barely anything left of the Western civilization anymore. They already have immigrants burning their flags and destroying their countries from within.
If China had millitary power, they would do things 10 times worse than any imperialists, the only reason we dont see China spread its cancerous communist ideology, is because they cant.
Nobody can top what the US and Europe have done in the Middle East for the next 3 decades. That's beyond doubt.
Afghanistan defeated US? I used to respect your pov, but really? How can you say such a silly thing. Afghanistan is turned into sand, and you say they won? Get real. Iran defeating US in Iraq is a special case.
Have you ever looked at the map of Afghanistan? The Taliban are still holding a very sizeable area of Afghanistan. The US called them terrorists and was forced to shake hands with them in public. Handshaking with terrorists that you called responsible for 9/11? Defeat! The current Afghan government will fall in a matter of weeks if the US leaves there. All the US has achieved in Afghanistan is to have military bases in a country neighboring Iran and China. It can't even loot the resources of Afghanistan because Afghanistan is a landlocked country surrounded by countries that are allied with China now.

Last edited:
Again you have not provided a shred of evidence to validate any of your claims. You're just digging your own hole deeper and embarrassing yourself further by continually making silly claims that you cannot back up whatsoever. No I'm not going to start copy and pasting for your convenience. You can literally read all the sources I have provided in 10 minutes. Like I said if you have any issues with the sources, go ahead and email them and let them know that their articles are upsetting you because they are after all "mere fantasies". How dare they state anything slightly negative about your great national tank project. You should indeed make sure that they issue a correction immediately. LOL

Again, no evidence, saying go read that blah,blah,blah...why don't you copy/paste the related content and give the link?

Let me answer it for you, because there is none.

Also about evidence, first post and claims come from you, without evidence. Provide evidence in a way i described above. And if you kindly ask instead of this passive-aggressive stance, i can tell you the story whatever you ask about the project.

I became a member of this site because of Altay tank, i know every single detail of the tank, be it's systems, production history, tender process, the technologies has been utilized. However, i won't share my knowledge with rude people.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Also you are contradicting yourself.

When you say, bought the design of K2 it means licence production.
When you say based on K2 it means that Altay derived from K2.

So, you should make a decision, which one?

Again you have not provided a shred of evidence to validate any of your claims. You're just digging your own hole deeper and embarrassing yourself further by continually making silly claims that you cannot back up whatsoever. No I'm not going to start copy and pasting for your convenience. You can literally read all the sources I have provided in 10 minutes. Like I said if you have any issues with the sources, go ahead and email them and let them know that their articles are upsetting you because they are after all "mere fantasies". How dare they state anything slightly negative about your great national tank project. You should indeed make sure that they issue a correction immediately. LOL
You are still being rude. Seems like between knowledge and belief, you choose to believe. I can't do anything against that.

Peace be with you. :wave:

Remember what the colonialists did to the Chinese ? The century of humiliation ? But rather than sever ties or chant "death to America", now the Chinese own hundreds of billions of dollars worth of assets in the west and 90% of everything made in the west is "made in China".

And yes it's because of Iran that the west severed links with Iran. Why ? Well Iran was producing nuclear energy and the west felt threatened. Why did the west feel threatened though ? Because this regime keeps insisting that everyone chant "death to America" over and over and over. Like Obama said "Death to America doesn't produce jobs for Iran" But regardless the regime keeps doing it, turning Iran into a global boogeyman, while ordinary Iranians suffer from lack of economic opportunity.

For the person saying that China is merely a slaveyard of the west and that China will starve as soon as the west weans off of Chinese manufacturing, that's not true and it's not that easy. Literally everything, every computer, every television screen, every appliance is made in China, it will take a long time for the US to completely rid itself of Chinese manufacturing and frankly I don't think it's ever going to happen, why ? Greed! There's too much money involved. Do you think that the average western consumer wants to pay more for their shiny toys ? I don't think so.

Trump tried putting some kind of ban on Chinese smartphones and guess what ? The Chinese were a few steps ahead. All they did was detour their products to Vietnam and POOF, now it says "made in Vietnam, but the Chinese are still the ones producing and profiting. This is what you call a highly intelligent and proactive foreign policy. Right now even if tomorrow the west were to sever all ties with China, so what ? China can produce everything by itself. The truth is that the west need China just as much as China needs the west.

Do both China and the US commit crimes against Muslims ? You could say that but guess what ? They're the two largest economies on planet earth. Is Iran supposed to sever ties with both of them and starve ? Who is Iran supposed to do business with ? Muslim nations ? But half of them don't even want to do business with Shia Iran. Also why does Iran need to take a stand for oppressed Palestinians Sunni Arabs when the Sunni Arabs themselves are such close allies with the USA ?

Again do you guys remember the Iran-Iraq war ? The Palestinians sided with Saddam. Now why does Iran need to sacrifice so much to help them ? Would they do the same for us if the table were turned. NO of course they wouldn't.

Now in regards to China abusing the Uighurs. First of all, Turkey is spending millions to try stir unrest in that region. Turkey wants an independent Uighur republic in their own sphere of influence. China is merely doing what they have to do to secure their national interests in XinJiang province. Rather than kill the radicalists or separatists, they're spending probably billions to "re-educate" them. Feeding them, clothing them, teaching them in the process. Comparing those Chinese Uighur camps to Nazi death camps is ridiculous. And again, Turkey just signed an economic cooperation deal with China, so why should Iran get involved ? They're Sunni Uighur Turkmen so shouldn't Turkey be fighting to save their honor ?

What's next ? Iran has to help the Rohinga in Myanmar ? What should Iran do ? Send an expeditionary force to save all these people when the Saudis, Egyptians, Pakistanis, Emiratis, Jordanians, themselves aren't doing much to help their fellow Sunni Arabs, never mind Rohinga Sunnis or Uighur Sunnis ?

Iran has to say no to half a trillion dollar economic deal with China to save the honor of the Muslim Uighur Turks when Turkey itself isn't doing anything really ? Does that even make any logical sense to anyone ?

For all those saying that Iran is going to turn into a vassal of China for signing this deal. First of all, there's nothing in the deal that I've read about that would imply that. Infact every 5 years both sides will be able to cancel the deal. Second, Iran doesn't have much of a choice right now. The regimes "death to America" foreign policy has led Iran to this point where Iran really can't say no with the current economic climate.

However at the end of the day, I hope that this deal with China illustrates to everyone how hypocritical Iran's foreign policy truly is. Iran's regime says "death to America" because they oppress Muslims and that wrecks Iran's prospects of having positive ties with the west. Then Iran, somewhat out of desperation, turns around and establishes economic ties with China, another country that is "oppressing Muslims" So then what was the point of wrecking ties with the west, just to turn around and establish ties with another Muslim oppressor ? LOL. Do you see the irony in all of this ?

Like I said before, good diplomacy is the key to a secure and prosperous future for any nation. Iran could have had nuclear weapons and a vibrant nuclear energy program decades ago, handed to Iran on a silver platter. Instead Iran has sacrificed untold billions if not trillions, spent decades building up its nuclear energy program in secret and all for nothing. At the end of the day the regimes ideology is sheer hypocrisy, self defeating and really pointless when you look at the big picture.

At the end of the day though, it's better late than never. Iran needs to shed its "death to America" boogeyman image as soon as possible and change course immediately since it's foreign policy is self defeating and futile anyways.

As for all the conservative elements ranting about how the deal with China is treason, well guess what, no deal of that magnitude could have been agreed to without the specific consent of Khamenei himself. You can blame Rohani and Zarif all you want and vent your anger on them like children but even the nuclear deal with the west, Khamenei agreed to it 100%. This deal with China, again Khamenei has agreed to it 100%.

This whole disastrous "death to America" foreign policy disaster which has ruined Iran's economy, well Khomeini agreed to it. Back then several patriotic Iranians stood down from parliament during the hostage crisis, stating that such actions "were against Iran's foreign policy" Back then you could still get 1 US dollar with less than 1000 Rial.

Have you forgotten the hostage crisis and chanting death to US, the burning of US flags, caricature paintings of US in Tehran? Please dont say we didn't severe our ties with the west.

Are you seriously saying that it is JCPOA that keeps the Europeans out of Iran?

China is nothing but a slaveyard for western companies, the day the west stops using China as a slaveyard, they will starve again like they used to. West built China they can also destroy China. Only reason they are keeping up with their BS is because the west is greedy and wants cheap products. One miscalculated move from China and they are toast.

If China had millitary power, they would do things 10 times worse than any imperialists, the only reason we dont see China spread its cancerous communist ideology, is because they cant.

Afghanistan defeated US? I used to respect your pov, but really? How can you say such a silly thing. Afghanistan is turned into sand, and you say they won? Get real. Iran defeating US in Iraq is a special case.
Have you forgotten the French treason against the Qajars during the Russo-Persian wars? Have you forgotten the atrocities of the British and how they cunningly annexed agriculturally important parts of Iran? Have you forgotten the widespread famine of the World War I in Iran? Have you forgotten the invasion of Iran by the Allied Forces in World War II even though they had publicly declared not to do so previously? Did they honor the promises they made to Iran in the Tehran Conference? Have you forgotten the 1953 coup? And I'm counting only their acts of betrayal before the 1979 revolution.
And yes, we didn't severe our ties with the West. That's a fact. Like it or not.

Yes. The Europeans realized that if the US applies more pressure on Iran while they do absolutely nothing to neutralize that, Iran will be forced to sign a worse deal that will secure more of their interests and weaken itself even further than the JCPOA.

You're talking out of spite for China which makes you sound like a fool. It's not like they gave China charity. They are more than welcome to produce what China produces on their own but the problem is that the West is busy with discovering the 1001st gender on the "spectrum of genders" and committing genocide against Muslims instead of producing anything of value. There is barely anything left of the Western civilization anymore. They already have immigrants burning their flags and destroying their countries from within.

Nobody can top what the US and Europe have done in the Middle East for the next 3 decades. That's beyond doubt.

Have you ever looked at the map of Afghanistan? The Taliban are still holding a very sizeable area of Afghanistan. The US called them terrorists and was forced to shake hands with them in public. Handshaking with terrorists that you called responsible for 9/11? Defeat! The current Afghan government will fall in a matter of weeks if the US leaves there. All the US has achieved in Afghanistan is to have military bases in a country neighboring Iran and China. It can't even loot the resources of Afghanistan because Afghanistan is a landlocked country surrounded by countries that are allied with China now.

Last edited:
Remember what the colonialists did to the Chinese ? The century of humiliation ? But rather than sever ties or chant "death to America", now the Chinese own hundreds of billions of dollars worth of assets in the west and 90% of everything made in the west is "made in China".

And yes it's because of Iran that the west severed links with Iran. Why ? Well Iran was producing nuclear energy and the west felt threatened. Why did the west feel threatened though ? Because this regime keeps insisting that everyone chant "death to America" over and over and over. Like Obama said "Death to America doesn't produce jobs for Iran" But regardless the regime keeps doing it, turning Iran into a global boogeyman, while ordinary Iranians suffer from lack of economic opportunity.

For the person saying that China is merely a slaveyard of the west and that China will starve as soon as the west weans off of Chinese manufacturing, that's not true and it's not that easy. Literally everything, every computer, every television screen, every appliance is made in China, it will take a long time for the US to completely rid itself of Chinese manufacturing and frankly I don't think it's ever going to happen, why ? Greed! There's too much money involved. Do you think that the average western consumer wants to pay more for their shiny toys ? I don't think so.

Trump tried putting some kind of ban on Chinese smartphones and guess what ? The Chinese were a few steps ahead. All they did was detour their products to Vietnam and POOF, now it says "made in Vietnam, but the Chinese are still the ones producing and profiting. This is what you call a highly intelligent and proactive foreign policy. Right now even if tomorrow the west were to sever all ties with China, so what ? China can produce everything by itself. The truth is that the west need China just as much as China needs the west.

Do both China and the US commit crimes against Muslims ? You could say that but guess what ? They're the two largest economies on planet earth. Is Iran supposed to sever ties with both of them and starve ? Who is Iran supposed to do business with ? Muslim nations ? But half of them don't even want to do business with Shia Iran. Also why does Iran need to take a stand for oppressed Palestinians Sunni Arabs when the Sunni Arabs themselves are such close allies with the USA ?

Again do you guys remember the Iran-Iraq war ? The Palestinians sided with Saddam. Now why does Iran need to sacrifice so much to help them ? Would they do the same for us if the table were turned. NO of course they wouldn't.

Now in regards to China abusing the Uighurs. First of all, Turkey is spending millions to try stir unrest in that region. Turkey wants an independent Uighur republic in their own sphere of influence. China is merely doing what they have to do to secure their national interests in XinJiang province. Rather than kill the radicalists or separatists, they're spending probably billions to "re-educate" them. Feeding them, clothing them, teaching them in the process. Comparing those Chinese Uighur camps to Nazi death camps is ridiculous. And again, Turkey just signed an economic cooperation deal with China, so why should Iran get involved ? They're Sunni Uighur Turkmen so shouldn't Turkey be fighting to save their honor ?

What's next ? Iran has to help the Rohinga in Myanmar ? What should Iran do ? Send an expeditionary force to save all these people when the Saudis, Egyptians, Pakistanis, Emiratis, Jordanians, themselves aren't doing much to help their fellow Sunni Arabs, never mind Rohinga Sunnis or Uighur Sunnis ?

Iran has to say no to half a trillion dollar economic deal with China to save the honor of the Muslim Uighur Turks when Turkey itself isn't doing anything really ? Does that even make any logical sense to anyone ?

For all those saying that Iran is going to turn into a vassal of China for signing this deal. First of all, there's nothing in the deal that I've read about that would imply that. Infact every 5 years both sides will be able to cancel the deal. Second, Iran doesn't have much of a choice right now. The regimes "death to America" foreign policy has led Iran to this point where Iran really can't say no with the current economic climate.

However at the end of the day, I hope that this deal with China illustrates to everyone how hypocritical Iran's foreign policy truly is. Iran's regime says "death to America" because they oppress Muslims and that wrecks Iran's prospects of having positive ties with the west. Then Iran, somewhat out of desperation, turns around and establishes economic ties with China, another country that is "oppressing Muslims" So then what was the point of wrecking ties with the west, just to turn around and establish ties with another Muslim oppressor ? LOL. Do you see the irony in all of this ?

Like I said before, good diplomacy is the key to a secure and prosperous future for any nation. Iran could have had nuclear weapons and a vibrant nuclear energy program decades ago, handed to Iran on a silver platter. Instead Iran has sacrificed untold billions if not trillions, spent decades building up its nuclear energy program in secret and all for nothing. At the end of the day the regimes ideology is sheer hypocrisy, self defeating and really pointless when you look at the big picture.

At the end of the day though, it's better late than never. Iran needs to shed its "death to America" boogeyman image as soon as possible and change course immediately since it's foreign policy is self defeating and futile anyways.

As for all the conservative elements ranting about how the deal with China is treason, well guess what, no deal of that magnitude could have been agreed to without the specific consent of Khamenei himself. You can blame Rohani and Zarif all you want and vent your anger on them like children but even the nuclear deal with the west, Khamenei agreed to it 100%. This deal with China, again Khamenei has agreed to it 100%.

This whole disastrous "death to America" foreign policy disaster which has ruined Iran's economy, well Khomeini agreed to it. Back then several patriotic Iranians stood down from parliament during the hostage crisis, stating that such actions "were against Iran's foreign policy" Back then you could still get 1 US dollar with less than 1000 Rial.
Please do not quote me for reading a long text of baseless opinions and nonsense.

That is what I am saying.

That is also what I am saying, the west and US wont stand up to China because they are greedy and want cheap Chinese products. They can produce everything in their own countries, they don't need China for that, but then they will lose profit and lose their luxury. They can even move production to other Asian countries (which they have already done in a small scale), but they wont move any significant portion anytime soon, because they are greedy and would kill us all to not lose even 1 dollar in profit. But to call China superpower is a joke really. US and West in general are fueled by greed and thirst for power, China however runs on a dangerous ideology. Believe me, if China had any military power, they would make US and the west look like angels.

They would shit on us all, they would rape and steal from us, half of them would call us Ali worshippers, the other half would call us sunworshippers or Ajam. I am only saying, if we had to severe our ties to show support for Palestinians, and as a result Iranians have to suffer, why are we siding with China? Uighurs are culturally far more closer to us than Palestinians who we have nothing in common with. The Lebansese are our brothers and we should support them, but Palestinians? Even the Lebansese cant stand the Palestinians.

Its not just the deal itself, its how we have built up our foreign policy and the deal is just on top of that, you said it yourself, who else is going to do business with us? It means these godless Chinese can basically rape us all and we cant say no to them because we simply cant afford it. Like when we couldn't afford to criticize China for keeping Corona a secret from us and infecting our citizens. Or like when Mahan couldn't afford to stop flying into China when all the other airliners in the entire world had stopped flight to China.

All in all, I think except for some very minor differences, you and I share the same view

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom