What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Again you're just repeating yourself over and over. "this is pure fantasy" "blah blah blah" You're just embarrassing yourself now with your outright denials without providing a shred of evidence.

The statements I made are well known facts that can easily be validated with publicly available information, including the links I provided.

Yes the Altay is going to be based on the K2 platform. Yes there are delays because the contract was handed over to an Erdogan loyalist. Yes the tank is going to be the most expensive tank in the world. Yes Turkey chose the Korean option because there are issues acquiring parts and weapons from Germany. The links I provided prove all this and and more.

Go click on the links and read the the info I provided carefully. If you disagree with them why don't you email the writers and while you're at it email Wikipedia and dozens of other news outlets and tell them that they're all wrong and that everything is just a fantasy. LOL

Some of you on here dislike the USA and believe that Iran shouldn't have close ties with America ? Some of you also dislike China and seem to believe that Iran shouldn't have relations with China either ? This outlook is beyond confusing in my mind.

These are literally the two largest economic superpowers in the entire world. It's literally impossible to have a vibrant and growing economy without good relations with atleast one of these two spheres of influence if not both.

In my opinion it is in the best interests of Iran and its people for Iran's government to establish open, cooperative relations with both of these economic super powers. However under the current circumstance Iran's only option is China. There's an old saying "beggars can't be choosers" and right now Iran's economy is in the gutter. Look at the exchange rate.

Before the revolution it was 70 rials to one US dollar. Now its 250,000 Rials to a dollar. Before the revolution Iran was about to receive nuclear weapons, never mind nuclear power, nuclear weapons on a silver platter. It was going to be handed to Iran. The matter of self sufficiency could have easily been solved with a little diplomacy. Good diplomacy can achieve quite alot and lead to a stable and prosperous nation.

As for China persecuting Muslims, well what do you want them to do ? Turkey spends millions on radicalizing the Uighurs and how is Communist China supposed to respond ? I believe that most of the claims that are being made against China in regards to the Uighurs are just western propaganda. And anyways Iran has sacrificed too much already for the Palestinians and really what have they done for us in return ? If the tables were turned do you really believe that Palestinians would sacrifice trillions of dollars and economic prosperity, not to mention the lives of their people just to help their fellow Muslims ? Remember in the Iran-Iraq war how the Palestinians sided with Saddam ?

My question is, where are the Arab Sunni's in all this ? Why does Iran have to be responsible ? As for the Uighurs again why can't the Turkic Sunni Muslims take up arms and go fight China ? Didn''t Turkey just sign some economic deals with China recently ? Like seriously why Iran ? Why do Iranians have to live in poverty and suffer to help these people that I doubt would do the same in return ? It just doesn't make any sense.
I want Iran to be friendly with everyone,

I am angry at Iranian leaders, because they ruined our relations with the entire west on the basis of muslim mistreatment. Then they make us Chinese vassals, who also mistreats Muslims but are inferior to the west.
If we were going to become sellouts, why the F did we ruin our relations with the west?
Can you tell me what the difference between us and Arab states are now? Except for that they are free and we are sanctioned

But my thread about Uighurs has nothing to do with Iranian politics. Its a humanitarian matter.

I want Iran to be friendly with everyone,

I am angry at Iranian leaders, because they ruined our relations with the entire west on the basis of muslim mistreatment. Then they make us Chinese vassals, who also mistreats Muslims but are inferior to the west.
If we were going to become sellouts, why the F did we ruin our relations with the west?
Can you tell me what the difference between us and Arab states are now? Except for that they are free and we are sanctioned

But my thread about Uighurs has nothing to do with Iranian politics. Its a humanitarian matter.
Allow me to explain what happened, my friend.

7 years ago, a treasonous c*nt with a smiling, cunning face became the president of Iran. He boasted about how bad our policies of friendship with China were and criticized the previous president for "creating jobs for the Chinese". He ignored the Chinese, who back then were hardly an important global power at the time but they had huge potential to emerge as one, and he didn't even bother to send an ambassador to China to keep our ties with them intact.

He chose to sign a treasonous deal that gave all the benefits of it to the Europeans. Leaving the Chinese and the Russians dry. The French were rewarded for their treason against us by huge contracts in the automobile industry and gas fields, but not the Chinese. The Europeans, as history has proved times and times again, stabbed us in the back when it was time. The Chinese, who used to help us evade sanctions before, showed no interest in doing the same this time.

The US, as expected, showed her true colors when we honored our end of the deal. The Europeans started to play the role of the good police. Unfortunately, China who used to need us to grow had become so powerful that it didn't need us any longer. And they had lost their interest in making business with us after they saw how we put them aside for the Europeans.

Now the same treasonous c*nt is trying to win them back with a long-term deal. The only problem is that this time their price is much higher than 7 years ago because now they have turned into a super power.

The morale of the story is that people like you who despised the Chinese are the very reason that our country fell into the trap of the JCPOA. You have no right to speak a word now. Silence is all that you can do now. And honestly people with your ideas deserve worse than just silence.

Allow me to explain what happened, my friend.

7 years ago, a treasonous c*nt with a smiling, cunning face became the president of Iran. He boasted about how bad our policies of friendship with China were and criticized the previous president for "creating jobs for the Chinese". He ignored the Chinese, who back then were hardly an important global power at the time but they had huge potential to emerge as one, and he didn't even bother to send an ambassador to China to keep our ties with them intact.

He chose to sign a treasonous deal that gave all the benefits of it to the Europeans. Leaving the Chinese and the Russians dry. The French were rewarded for their treason against us by huge contracts in the automobile industry and gas fields. The Europeans, as history has proved times and times again, stabbed us in the back. The Chinese, who used to help us evade sanctions before, showed no interest in doing the same this time.

The US, as expected, showed her true colors when we honored our end of the deal. The Europeans started to play the role of the good police. China who used to need us had become so powerful that it didn't need us any longer. And they had lost their interest in making business with us after they saw how we put them aside for the Europeans.

Now the same treasonous c*nt is trying to win them back. The only problem is that this time their price is much higher than 7 years ago because now they have turned into a super power.

The morale of the story is that people like you who despised the Chinese are the very reason that our country fell into the trap of the JCPOA. You have no right to speak a word now. Silence is all that you can do now. And honestly people with your ideas deserve worse than just silence.

Doesn't explain why we severed ties with the West on the basis of mistreatment of Muslims only to create ties with another mistreater of Muslims. And calling China a superpower? Please. China is getting bitchslapped in Sanctions by US, they dont even have power projection outside the far sea. Super power lol.

Doesn't explain why we severed ties with the West on the basis of mistreatment of Muslims only to create ties with another mistreater of Muslims. And calling China a superpower? Please. China is getting bitchslapped in Sanctions by US, they dont even have power projection outside the far sea. Super power lol.
You are a fool if you think we severed our ties with the west.

We severed our ties with Israel. And the US severed their ties with us. The Europeans have continued to be present in Iran until fools like Rohani imposed the JCPOA on our country.

China is indeed a super power. It produces more scientific papers than the US and the European Union. Her economy is now the third largest after the US and the European Union. And it is expected to take on them both in a very near future. Militarily they are unstoppable. The US will get schlonged right and left if it's foolish enough to make a move against them militarily.

Not many countries are as stupid as the US to project their power outside of their borders only to create power gaps to be filled by their enemies. The US got outsmarted by Iran in Iraq. They have been defeated by a bunch of sandal wearing mountain terrorists in Afghanistan. China is connecting itself to all important infrastructures of Asia and she's trying to connect herself through railways and roads to Europe. They have proven to be very efficient at doing this so far.

You are a fool if you think we severed our ties with the west.
Have you forgotten the hostage crisis and chanting death to US, the burning of US flags, caricature paintings of US in Tehran? Please dont say we didn't severe our ties with the west.

in Iran until fools like imposed the JCPOA on our country.
Are you seriously saying that it is JCPOA that keeps the Europeans out of Iran?

China is indeed a super power. It produces more scientific papers than the US and the European Union. Her economy is now the third largest after the US and the European Union. And it is expected to take on them both in a very near future. Militarily they are unstoppable. The US will get schlonged right and left if it's foolish enough to make a move against them militarily.

China is nothing but a slaveyard for western companies, the day the west stops using China as a slaveyard, they will starve again like they used to. West built China they can also destroy China. Only reason they are keeping up with their BS is because the west is greedy and wants cheap products. One miscalculated move from China and they are toast.

Militarily they are unstoppable. The US will get schlonged right and left if it's foolish enough to make a move against them militarily.

If China had millitary power, they would do things 10 times worse than any imperialists, the only reason we dont see China spread its cancerous communist ideology, is because they cant.

Not many countries are as stupid as the US to project their power outside of their borders only to create power gaps to be filled by their enemies. The US got outsmarted by Iran in Iraq. They have been defeated by a bunch of sandal wearing mountain terrorists in Afghanistan. China is connecting itself to all important infrastructures of Asia and she's trying to connect herself through railways and roads to Europe. They have proven to be very efficient at doing this so far.

Afghanistan defeated US? I used to respect your pov, but really? How can you say such a silly thing. Afghanistan is turned into sand, and you say they won? Get real. Iran defeating US in Iraq is a special case.

And obey The God and His messenger, and do not dispute, or you will lose heart and your power will be gone. And be patient; indeed God is with the patient.

Iran didn't outsmart the US in Iraq

The decision to invade Iraq was dictated by Israeli lobby, which wanted to save Israel from Iraq's WMD.

Israeli lobby in Washington wanted to destroy strong Iraqi state and get rid of its WMD and balkanize it into Sunni (ISIS), Kurdish (Peshmerga) and Shia regions....

Side effects like Iranian influence in Iraq was of secondary importance.

And they achieved their goals because strong Iraqi state doesn't exists anymore...and the state itself nearly collapsed when Sunnis took Mosul in 2014

This is the list of proponents of invasion of Iraq

Paul Wolfowitz- Jew, former U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense---Architect of the Iraq War

Scooter Libby-Jew, former Assistant to the Vice President for National Security Affairs, Chief of Staff to the Vice President of the United States and Assistant to the USA President -Strong and influential advocate of the Iraq War

Richard Perle- Jew, former Assistant Secretary of Defense for Global Strategic Affairs, former Chairman of the Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee- Influential advocate of the Iraq War

Douglas J. Feith- Jew, former Undersecretary of Defense for Policy for United States president- Architect of the Iraq War

David Wurmser- - former chief adviser on Middle East to US Vice President Dick Cheney---Advocate of the Iraq War----his Jewish wife Meyrav Wurmser is an Israeli national and together with Mossad's Col. Yigal Carmon is a founder of the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) that spreads propaganda presenting Arabs in a highly negative light.

Bernard Lewis- Jew, influential historian and intellectual, advocate of the Iraq War, provided advise on Iraq to Dick Cheney, Rumsfeld and Bush

Elliott Abrams- Jew, former Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director on the National Security Council for Near East , former Deputy National Security Advisor for Global Democracy Strategy---Key architect of the Iraq War

Bill Kristol- Jew, influential political analyst, advocate of the Iraq War

Eric S. Edelman- Jew, former Under Secretary of Defense for Policy, former Principal Deputy Assistant to the Vice President for National Security Affairs- advocate for the Iraq War

Abram Shulsky- Jew, former Director of the Office of Special Plans-provided wrong intelligence about danger from Iraq, weapons of mass destruction and terrorism

Michael Ledeen-Jew, former consultant to the United States National Security Council, the United States Department of State, and the United States Department of Defense. Advocate of the Iraq War---said that USA should bring democracy and that destruction and casualties in Iraq doesn't matter and that USA should destroy 1-2 Muslim countries every 5-10 years.

Charles Krauthammer- Jew, influential political commentator, advocate of the Iraq War

PLUS neocons and pro-Israeli lobby in Congress

Now,

According to John Mearsheimer---political scholar from Chicago University who belongs to realist school of thought and Stephen Walt from Harvard
from 29:13
"Our argument is that Israel and the lobby were the two main driving forces behind the decision to invade Iraq. It is hard to imagine that war happening in their absense"

from 31:00
"Israel favored attacking Iran instead of Iraq...key Israeli officials went to Washington and claimed Tehran is greater threat than Baghdad"

Article By John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt----Israeli Lobby and US Foreign Policy
https://www.hks.harvard.edu/publications/israel-lobby-and-us-foreign-policy

Last edited:
Again you're just repeating yourself over and over. "this is pure fantasy" "blah blah blah" You're just embarrassing yourself now with your outright denials without providing a shred of evidence.

The statements I made are well known facts that can easily be validated with publicly available information, including the links I provided.

Yes the Altay is going to be based on the K2 platform. Yes there are delays because the contract was handed over to an Erdogan loyalist. Yes the tank is going to be the most expensive tank in the world. Yes Turkey chose the Korean option because there are issues acquiring parts and weapons from Germany. The links I provided prove all this and and more.

Go click on the links and read the the info I provided carefully. If you disagree with them why don't you email the writers and while you're at it email Wikipedia and dozens of other news outlets and tell them that they're all wrong and that everything is just a fantasy. LOL
Again, no evidence, saying go read that blah,blah,blah...why don't you copy/paste the related content and give the link?

Let me answer it for you, because there is none.

Also about evidence, first post and claims come from you, without evidence. Provide evidence in a way i described above. And if you kindly ask instead of this passive-aggressive stance, i can tell you the story whatever you ask about the project.

I became a member of this site because of Altay tank, i know every single detail of the tank, be it's systems, production history, tender process, the technologies has been utilized. However, i won't share my knowledge with rude people.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Also you are contradicting yourself.
so they went with South Korea and bought the K2 Black Panther.

Yes the Altay is going to be based on the K2 platform.

When you say, bought the design of K2 it means licence production.
When you say based on K2 it means that Altay derived from K2.

So, you should make a decision, which one?

Last edited:
خلبان هواپیما اشتباه کرد مسیر رو تغییر داد و باید ادامه میداد و جنگنده اونها اماده تغییر مسیر بود
شاید هدف خلبان از پایین اومدن باز کردن راه برای شلیک بی خطر موشکهای دفاع هوایی بوده

در طول جنگ بارها هواپیماهای امریکایی به سمت هواپیماهای کوچک ایران اومدند و حتی چرخ رو باز کردند و به بالای کابین خلبان زدند تا ایران هم تهاجمی شد و اونها توقف کردند
روحیه خلبانی که با چرخ‌ به کابینش زدن و دستور هیچ کاری نداره افتضاحه

در جنگ با عراق ابتدا کبرا ها جلوی میگ ها فرار می کردند و حتی یک بار یک کبرا که کنار کوه پناه گرفته بود از دست میگها ملخش به کوه خورد و نابود شد

نظر عموم این بود کبرا جلوی میگ شانسی نداره و باید از عمود پروازی و اختفاش استفاده کنه و درگیر نشه

خلبان اسوار گفت من دیگه فرار نمیکنم و با تیربار روشن رفت تو شکم دو تا میگ و میگها از ترس فرار کردند
قبلش میگها با تیربار میفتادند دنبال کبرا و حتی موشک هم نمیزدند‌.

جسارت اسوار برای همه الگو شد
....​

Last edited:
If that is true it is a weak *** response again

If drone attack is true, it was before the Mahan accident and the Mahan accident can be called retaliation.

If Golan attack was done by HZ, it was retaliation of one HZ member getting killed only. Nothing else. HZ promise is to retaliate for HZ members not Fatemioun and etc.

Back
Top Bottom