What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

:lol:

Migam in dadashemoon @Aramagedon khorde be poste ye dokhmale sertegh. Chejoori az sharresh rahat beshe?
Bikhialesh bayad beshe. arzeshesho nadare dadash. vaghtet talaf mishe :D

بنده خدا مزاحمت خاصی نداره ولی خب هی استوری و پست عاشقانه میذاره ...
dadash man jaryanet ro donbal nakardam. in dokhtare bahat bad barkhord mikone ?

بنده خدا مزاحمت خاصی نداره ولی خب هی استوری و پست عاشقانه میذاره ...
همینش سختش میکنه داداش. :D

@Aramagedon
Problem solved. I am all for this advice.

نه بابا جراتشو نداره ...

من ۵۰ بار تو اینستاگرام و واتساپ بلاکش کردم اما اون بلاک نکرد

مشکل اینه میخاد مدل باشه تبلیغات کنه در عین حال خیال آشنایی بیشتر با من هم تو سرش هست

نه بابا جراتشو نداره ...

من ۵۰ بار تو اینستاگرام و واتساپ بلاکش کردم اما اون بلاک نکرد

مشکل اینه میخاد مدل باشه تبلیغات کنه در عین حال خیال خام آشنایی بیشتر هم با من تو سرش هست
nazare mano bekhay dadash, man migam ke bayad bebini tarz va tafakoretun be ham mikhore ya na. agar mikhore ke khob, mituni ye chand vaghti bahash bashi va emtehan koni. agar karhash baese narahatit mishe ke bayad alan ghat koni.

dokhtar/zan i ke roo asabe yek mard bere jash too satle ashghale :D (va bar aks)

dokhtar/zan i ke roo asabe yek mard bere jash too satle ashghale :D (va bar aks)
1053500x533_1450960791491514.jpg

اتفاقا همونشم انجام دادم همش منفی درامده ....

من آدم مذهبی به اون صورت خاص نیستم. ولی خب برای کارای مهم استخاره میکنم ببینم چی درمیاد. برای این خانم استخاره کردم همش منفی دراومده حتی فال گرفتم و درمیاد زندگی سختی همراه با درگیری و دعوا خواهید داشت ....
you wan't to base your life on those things ?

dadash in hame dokhtare khoob ;)
montazerete, faghat bayad peydash koni :D
دقیقا
این عکسی که الان گذاشتی تقریبا یه تصویر خوبی از خانما رو نشون میده

ولی اینی که من درگیرشم خیلی بچه پر رو هست (در عین ساده و مظلوم بودنش)

خدا قسمتتون نکنه : D: D

ما رفتیم که کات کنیم همگی بدرود :wave: see u later

No but as I said she is a model and I can't tolerate

همشهریته داداش :D
dadash in hame dokhtare khoob ;)
montazerete, faghat bayad peydash koni :D
well , there is an 1928 american movie called Our Dancing Daughters which show another aspect of how it can be.

for me if she is not hiding her hobbies and open about them and don't pass some lines then why pressure her or change her . if you don't like her don't try to change her ,go for somebody you like.

The best leaders lead by example:
Khamenei (a religious leader) encourages to wear masks for everyone... But other world's leaders/dictators don't wear masks and openly shake hands with others (!!) like stupid trump and buris.

جدیدا آره. البته نه کامل. فقط محرم ایم

@Philosopher
How could our brother free himself from a sertegh human being? :hitwall:

I have no idea for lack of experience.

@Aramagedon

Online type relationships are riskier relatively speaking so you should be careful, especially if you have not met this individual in person. If you feel like you want to take things further with this person, then next step would have be face to face meetings to see what they are like in person. If you feel like you do not want to take things further, just let it be known to her. From experience, it is best to not beat around the bush and just get on with it. Time is not waiting around for us, best to use it wisely.

@Aramagedon

Online type relationships are riskier relatively speaking so you should be careful, especially if you have not met this individual in person. If you feel like you want to take things further with this person, then next step would have be face to face meetings to see what they are like in person. If you feel like you do not want to take things further, just let it be known to her. From experience, it is best to not beat around the bush and just get on with it. Time is not waiting around for us, best to use it wisely.
I have many girlfriends and she is only one of them. She is the person who wants me the most and is the most emotional (and the most beautiful in my opinion). However I have always refused to visit her because she has 100+ k followers on Instagram and I can’t trust her that I’m her only boyfriend or not... Anyway we have almost lived a common life through Whatsup.

She is not going to remove her instagram and I’m going to leave her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom