What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

india lacks gut.

Why do they buy so many stuff from Russia to Israel, if they always choose to defuse!
It is actually Modi who is the tough guy. At least he could make some Trumpish speech about quick wars.

Why do they buy so many stuff from Russia to Israel, if they always choose to defuse!
It is actually Modi who is the tough guy. At least he could make some Trumpish speech about quick wars.
i don't know much about eastern Asian affairs but it seems like India compromises in many fronts against china. they are not in good position compared to china.

if that is true with the 6 destroyed F-15 fighter that is a very good action. i hope that saudi arabia one time stop war against houthis and leave yemem. i hope that they soon lost so much equipment that the war is not more profitable for them. may God send a angel with everry rocket that the houtis sent to saudia arabia that burns the saudi Equipment. and may god send a angel with everry iranian, houthi, iraqi and syrian fighter to protect them.

That is why we should not spend a lot of time responding to the trolls. Someone who tries to look Israeli or Pakistani may be from a third nation wasting our time.

That is why we should not spend a lot of time responding to the trolls. Someone who tries to look Israeli or Pakistani may be from a third nation wasting our time.

You and your buddy are delusional, he gets bothered by my posts in ME section and tries very hard to get me banned. Now he trying to associate me with British Jew guy to claim I am double user. It's not gonna work at all. He needs to learn how to accept difference of opinion and that's all there is to it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom