What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You and your buddy are delusional, he gets bothered by my posts in ME section and tries very hard to get me banned. Now he trying to associate me with British Jew guy to claim I am double user. It's not gonna work at all. He needs to learn how to accept difference of opinion and that's all there is to it.
I don’t know.
In 8 years of my forum experience, this guy Benny is the only Israeli who keeps commenting in the Iranian section on and on. The last troll, I remember was 500 who had a very different style.

To get you banned? You are less than a garbage bag in this very forum. But its necessary to Know you are a Jew or not. It makes many things Clear, at least for me.

Again you lie, if you thought like this you'd ignore my posts and stop trying to be dictator of forum and trying to get me banned. You should be one to be banned for numerous insults simply for me sharing my opinions on ME topics.

So I told you again, don't tag for me insulting and trying to get me banned or I will get moderators involved this time.

I don’t know.
In 8 years of my forum experience, this guy Benny is the only Israeli who keeps commenting in the Iranian section on and on. The last troll, I remember was 500 who had a very different style.

Everyone is permitted to post wherever they want, it's a public forum owned by Pakistani-American. Those who don't like this can leave the forum.

Again you lie, if you thought like this you'd ignore my posts and stop trying to be dictator of forum and trying to get me banned. You should be one to be banned for numerous insults simply for me sharing my opinions on ME topics.

So I told you again, don't tag for me insulting and trying to get me banned or I will get moderators involved this time.

Everyone is permitted to post wherever they want, it's a public forum owned by Pakistani-American. Those who don't like this can leave the forum.

Sure but what if something smells fishy!!

It's a lost cause, give it up and stop trying to play dictator on the forum. Islam teaches people to express their narrative through reason not insulting, narrative-building and through compulsion.

What if you are the false flagger and not me? Why don't you have Iranian flag up even though you are Iranian? You wanna play this game?

It's a lost cause, give it up and stop trying to play dictator on the forum. Islam teaches people to express their narrative through reason not insulting, narrative-building and through compulsion.

What if you are the false flagger and not me? Why don't you have Iranian flag up even though you are Iranian? You wanna play this game?

It is about fishy behavior and having an agenda.

My flag is based on the pdf questions. Simple. I am a simple person with no agenda.

An agenda is trying to look like a Libyan and smearing Turks, while being a Greek.

My flag is based on the pdf questions. Simple. I am a simple person with no agenda.

An agenda is trying to look like a Libyan and smearing Turks, while being a Greek.
This Professional troll knows how to divert attention. For plenty of times he promised to Leave forum but he is still doing What he is payed for. Ignore the troll, he is wasting your time with his rant

It's very easy to tell who is false flagger or not. They often troll and try to get banned very quickly. There is nothing 'fishy' about me or my posts. I do not need to worship Iran for me to no longer come off as 'fishy' for you. Majority of ME audience does not have positive view of Iranian gov't. You need to go to Arabic forum to see that. Only on this forum do you guys try passing off these realities.

Nobody can tell you who will win this election. Numbers are not in favor of Trump but numbers are not impossible to change.

- What if Biden wins?
I don’t think Biden will automatically revive the deal and he may want to make modifications.

If Biden wins and wants the deal, there is no way to kill the deal before his term.

Killing the deal has no meaning.

Even if Iran tests 10 nuclear missiles before November, president Biden can revive the deal if he decides to.

Europe is nobody. Zilch. None.
US is the ONLY power in the Westeros.

Last edited:
@Shawnee
Dadash
این ابله شاید نمیدونه که اگر اردوغان دستش به منابع نفت و گازی لیبی برسه دهانمان سرویسه.
هاشمی یکبار از اسلامگرایان الجزایر لفظی حمایت کرد که با هماهنگی فرانسه شهروندان الجزایر رو سر میبریدند. در همین اثنا اسرائیل سلاح های یوزی که برای ارتش شاهنشاهی تولید شده بود رو تحویل وحشی های اسلامگرای افراطی الجزایر تحویل داد و داستان این شد که ایران علیه منافع الجزایر اقدام کرده.
بگذریم. حمایت از هر طرفی در لیبی تبعات و خطرات جبران ناپذیری داره. برای ایران و روسیه که دارند نفت و گاز به ترکیه می‌فروشند بهتره که هفتر پیروز باشه.

@Shawnee
Dadash
این ابله شاید نمیدونه که اگر اردوغان دستش به منابع نفت و گازی لیبی برسه دهانمان سرویسه.
هاشمی یکبار از اسلامگرایان الجزایر لفظی حمایت کرد که با هماهنگی فرانسه شهروندان الجزایر رو سر میبریدند. در همین اثنا اسرائیل سلاح های یوزی که برای ارتش شاهنشاهی تولید شده بود رو تحویل وحشی های اسلامگرای افراطی الجزایر تحویل داد و داستان این شد که ایران علیه منافع الجزایر اقدام کرده.
بگذریم. حمایت از هر طرفی در لیبی تبعات و خطرات جبران ناپذیری داره. برای ایران و روسیه که دارند نفت و گاز به ترکیه می‌فروشند بهتره که هفتر پیروز باشه.

اخه حفتر باید پاسخ محبتمون رو بده که شاید نداده
حفتر چن سال پیش ورود ایرانی ها رو ممنوع کرد‌‌

ما با اردوغان معاملات خوبی کردیم
بدی هم زیاد داره اردوغان

حالا هنوز کاری نکرده اند یه جمله خشک و خالی
ما باید دو طرف رو حفظ کنیم تو لیبی

اگر ترکیه از لحاظ نفتی و گازی مستقل بشه اولا یک منبع درآمد از دست دادیم درثانی توان حرکت ترکیه در سوریه دهها برابر میشه. اگر حفتر پیروز بشه میشه داستان الجزایر.

ما هنوز هیچ از حفتر به دست نیاوردیم

فکر نمیکنم ترکیه در طولانی مدت حتی به سرت برسه
تا حالا هیچ میدان نفتی نداشته

مزیت سرباز های سوری در لیبی به خیلی چیز ها بستگی داره
اگر یکجا مستقر بشن و مستقل هم باشن و رییس خودشون باشن خوبه

ولی اگر روسیه بگذارتشون پیشونی جبهه تا اخر همش ضرره

امریکا میخواد خود روسیه رو هم بندازه بیرون از لیبی
داستان دراز خواهد بود

ما هنوز هیچ از حفتر به دست نیاوردیم

فکر نمیکنم ترکیه در طولانی مدت حتی به سرت برسه
تا حالا هیچ میدان نفتی نداشته

مزیت سرباز های سوری در لیبی به خیلی چیز ها بستگی داره
اگر یکجا مستقر بشن و مستقل هم باشن و رییس خودشون باشن خوبه

ولی اگر روسیه بگذارتشون پیشونی جبهه تا اخر همش ضرره

امریکا میخواد خود روسیه رو هم بندازه بیرون از لیبی
داستان دراز خواهد بود
حفتر خر مهمی نیست داش. مهم اینه که هیچ طرفی پیروز نباشه تا ما سوریه و عراق رو امن کنیم.
در کل زیاد مهم نیست ولی مهمه که دوباره داستان الجزایر نشه. ظریف اگر عقل داشت فقط ابراز نگرانی می‌کرد و بس.

حفتر خر مهمی نیست داش. مهم اینه که هیچ طرفی پیروز نباشه تا ما سوریه و عراق رو امن کنیم.
در کل زیاد مهم نیست ولی مهمه که دوباره داستان الجزایر نشه. ظریف اگر عقل داشت فقط ابراز نگرانی می‌کرد و بس.

داداش خاطرت جم

ما بریم یا نریم این داستان درازه و سرشون گرمه
داستان مدیترانه که تازه شروع شده

من فک نمیکنم ظریف سر خود گفته
پشتش کلی حسابه
و اخباری که ما نمیدونیم

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom