What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

A few cliche words from US and EU about Iran:

- We will continue to work with our allies and partners to ensure Iran will not acquire sensitive nuclear technology.

- We want to send Iran a clear message that blah blah blah will not be tolerated.

- All the options are on the table

They have to be more creative or it will sound boring.

The US is burning while Coronavirus ravages them at the same time

Meanwhile Iran is now number 12 on the Covid-19 list after Peru. So far 6 million cases have been confirmed worldwide

Keep in mind, after failing to acquire international loans for relief, Iran really had no choice but to open up its industry earlier than many other nations still in lockdown.

This explains why we've seen a second wave, albeit smaller than the first, surging in Iran.

I suspect that as various nations open up their businesses and industry, we will continue to see second waves all across the world.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Does anyone know if it's allowed to fly camera drones in Iran if you are very far away from the city and any kind of military/police facilities? An official site that explains drone law would be very helpful. One site I read mentions that drones that weigh less than 300grams are allowed, but its not an official site.

Does anyone know if it's allowed to fly camera drones in Iran if you are very far away from the city and any kind of military/police facilities? An official site that explains drone law would be very helpful. One site I read mentions that drones that weigh less than 300grams are allowed, but its not an official site.
u must have permission

bro I exactly do not know but I heads somethings like you should get permissions from interior ministry.

Back
Top Bottom