What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

only if you guys knew how many dooms day book and movies are there and how many of them use a virus as the tools of destruction
Okey thanks for your comment, we really need your comments.
emu-clipart-head-2.jpg

How many of them were not written and made into movies at the request of the New World Order agents??

How many of them were not written and made into movies at the request of the New World Order agents??
well a writer can always publish his work digitally , but honestly how this New World Order agents can order a writer not to write a book before he write it , I'd like to knew how they predict Guy X want to write a book about doom day

I fail to see what have you got to loose.
The Mullah regime first responsibility is to care for the Iranian people. Instead they pursue some insane ideology that seriously , no one but them seem to understand.
I am sure no Iranian understands what Iran has to gain from those militia forces Iran builds in Yemen , Lebanon , Iraq and Syria. Though it is clear that such moves only flame the region.
I am sure no Iranian understand why after the supreme leader declare that " the bomb " is forbidden " by Islam , what does it matter if the date of expiration of the deal , would be cleared.
You know , after Two years of Iran Iraq war , there was a seize fire + compensation offer on they table. But his highness Khomeini , refused it . He declare that the war would not stop till Saddam is removed.
So the war lasted for 6 more years. Most of the millions of casualties where during those 6 years. Yet the war ended exactly at the same lines from 6 years ago and all those people died in vain . Because this person thought the blood pf the " martyrs " would be good fuel for his Islamic revolution , which he dreamed would spread all over the middle east.
Today again we see the Iran regime having to choose between their insane agenda ,stupid regional power games and self bravado , to the well being of their own people.
But so far it seems their are ok continue with this nonsense on the back of the Iranian people.
30 years and little has changed . . .~
Well Iran-Iraq war wasn't started for nothing to be ended for nothing actually it wasn't started by revolution and dated back for decades or more precisely for centuries and might start again in the future ... Iraq is a suffocated country with little access to international waters Saddam wanted to change it by getting his hands over warm water of Persian gulf .. In Shah era good relation with West and also access to american weapons made it somehow impossible mission for him but the Islamic revolution in Iran which damaged these 2 factors urged him to seize it as an opportunity ... what you mentioned as ceasefire proposals were just some plans without any real solutions .. ceasefire while the invader is in your soil fortifying its positions, doesn't determine the starter of war and without showing a clear perspective of a long lasting peace supported by the UNSCR is ridicules esp with a country that had just torn apart Algeria agreement before camera and started the war .. the first resolution that met Iran minimum demands was 598 .. once Iran accepted it Iraq attacked Iran again ... later on Iraq attacked Kuwait .. the only reason beside the 2 factors was Saddam plan as I explained. On the other hand one thing that no one mentions about Iran-Iraq war is the fact that we had no effective foreign policy apparatus to turn our victories on the battlefield into a meaningful lasting peace plan for Iran .. from revolution to the day that the war started we had 6 different FMs till May 1980 we had 10 FMs in office ... they failed even to see the shadow of the war let alone to prevent it or take any step during the war to turn situation in favor of Iran .. first Iran's FM whom lasted for a long period was Velayati that at best was a pediatrician .. on the other hand being in 2020 and looking at 1981 and judge it is much more easier to be in 1981 and look at 2020 if you know what I mean & for God sake there were a revolution, military coups, separatist movements, terrorists attacks and political turmoil in Iran .. all these were problems that IR faced at the beginning and also some other factors that urged Saddam to attack Iran though he was involved in some of them ... so it is much more complicated than highness Khomeini etc etc though better decision could have been made ...

On regional issue, you said since the nuclear deal was signed Iran presence in the region got increased .. well 2014~2016 was the apex of isis's rise in the region either we could have stood idle doing nothing letting isis take over Iraq and reach our borders as it was 20 kms away from our borders (we could see isis flags from our borders) 2 kms from Arbil & 65 from Baghdad back in 2014 or step in and clean the mess ... is it Iran responsible for others mistakes? supporting and creating such a monster? so instead of changing the subject go find whom created it and why? the american could be in our region we can not? Trump said they spent 7 trillion$ in this region & I am sure no american understands what the us has to gain from those militia forces it builds in Yemen , Lebanon , Iraq and Syria far far away from their motherlands . Though it is clear that such moves only flame the region.

and who was behind it?

On nuclear issue , I am sure no sane person would grasp why once you sign a deal with american they would hit under the table instantly and violate all their commitments and start requesting more ...the point I have made is clear american have shown they are not reliable ,which is a weak-point for a superpower, the JCPoA experience is before our eyes not only they've violated their own commitments they violated UNSCR and have made all countries to violate their obligations too so what is guarantee that if sit around table having new deal they wouldn't hit under table again within a day, a week , a month or a year? the problem as I said is:

"We negotiated we got sanction .. we do not negotiate we get sanction .. the other side look at the talks as way to mount pressure not to solve the problem"

So let's have our full nuclear program restored and be sanctioned instead of halting it and be sanctioned too ...
Iran has been a signatory of NPT since 1968~9 and implemented AP voluntarily for past 2 decades and since 2015 has agreed to highest standard regarding non-proliferation which its fully compliance has been certified by IAEA for 16 times... furthermore according to the latest statistics for 2018, out of 1124 inspections conducted among States with CSA and AP in force without Broader Conclusions, 989 of them (around 88%) were carried out only in Iran. Also, out of 60 complementary accesses conducted among the States of the same group in 2018, 44 of them (around 73%) were carried out in Iran, while also 27 CA were conducted in Iran in the first 10 months of 2019. It is clear that the share of Iran’s inspections in the period of 2009 to 2018 has risen from 38.9 percent to 87.9 percent among States with CSA and AP in force without Broader Conclusions. All in all, Iran receives 22 percent of all the inspections of the Agency conducted throughout the world. Likewise, 6 inspectors are present in Iran per day.
So Iran NP is completely under control of international community as it's got the most transparent NP on this planet and still we see american are nagging about it ... so the problem ain't Iran insane ideology but the law of jungle that would allow a regime like isreal possess nukes while UNSCR 487 calls upon it to put its program under the safeguards of IAEA.
The insane ideology is dropping nuke on Japan killing 200k,
The insane ideology is dropping Orange agent on Veitnam affected 4 million,deformed new born babies
The insane ideology is dropping depleted uranium on Iraqis affected 1.5 million,deformed new born babies,
The insane ideology is occupying countries in ME, military coup, supporting dictators and terrorists from 2 continents away and then accuse a regional country ,which its presence in the region dated thousands of years and has not attacked any one for almost 3 centuries, of interfering in the region ...

Last edited:
On regional issue, you said since the nuclear deal was signed Iran presence in the region got increased .. well 2014~2016 was the apex of isis's rise in the region either we could have stood idle doing nothing letting isis take over Iraq

No one has claims against Iran fighting ISiS.

This is not at all why the Quds main function. The reality is that the mullahs try to build permanent bases in Syria ( you know the ones that we keep getting bombed in Syria ) , Iraq , Yemen and Lebanon. They have placed literally hundreds of thousands of rockets.

All their activity their is simply asking for trouble.

Amazing to how some fail to see the connection between those actions and the foreign relations mess the mullahs have led Iran into.

On nuclear issue , I am sure no sane person would grasp why once you sign a deal with american they would hit under the table instantly and violate all their commitments

I can understand it is frustration to change a contract once signed.

But it is more frustrating to deal with sanctions and dangerous and irresponsible cat and mouse games with a superpower.

`

Why has the zionis regime been caught several times treating wounded ISIS terrorists?
Why do they murder little children and laugh on videos about this?

Is it not every human´s duty to fight the Yoods who calls humanity Goyam??
Why do Yoodz call humans Goyam??

Please answer these questions..... you seem like a decent person.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom