What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Actually an interesting story about fending off an intruder in my home with an AK. I apologize for taking your question the wrong way. But I am actually interested in what you guys think of these protests. Are they small? Are the translations in the English language accurate?

I don't know about the translation, but protests in Iran is very common, Iran has nothing against protests, its a good way for people to release some steam, the problem only arise when certain paid people hijack the protests and start vandalizing pubic property, killing demonstrator and blame it on government to cause hate etc.

As far as I know, the protests are insignificant

I don't know about the translation, but protests in Iran is very common, Iran has nothing against protests, its a good way for people to release some steam, the problem only arise when certain paid people hijack the protests and start vandalizing pubic property, killing demonstrator and blame it on government to cause hate etc.

As far as I know, the protests are insignificant

Thank you. Context is key.

Thank you. Context is key.

Keep in mind the biggest protests in entire post revolutionary Irans history, was the green movement. And it wasn't an anti IRI protest, they were protesting for their presidential candidate. Anti IRI protests are never big. People can protest the price of bananas, and some groups will hijack the protests by chanting anti IRI slogans.

دولت گرین کارتی روحانی ....

20200112_004745.jpg

دولت گرین کارتی روحانی ....

View attachment 599308
I hope this is true, but what’s the source? If no source than this is just thin air.
No source but from instgram account of a much trusted person.
Yeah, This is fake news, Every news that originates from an Instagram account without the a link to a credible source is fake news, Especially when it encourages people to share it.
https://www.irna.ir/news/83628861/جعبه-سیاه-هواپیمای-اوکراینی-در-فرانسه-دانلود-می-شود

اشتباه یه جوجه سرباز میتونه کل نیروهای نظامی اون کشور رو زیر سوال و یه مملکت رو بهم بریزه

از دست دادن ۱۵۰ ایرانی واقعا غمناکه ولی میلیون ها نفر تو دنیا با جنگ کشته شدن و هیچموقع دنیا ککشم نگزید. همین انگلیس جنگ جهانی اول نصف جمعیت ما رو کشت و هیچموقع هم عذرخواهی نکرد. جالب اینجاست همین جنایتکاران حالا شدن حافظ آزادی و منافع ما سر اشتباه انسانی یه اپراتور

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom