What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

کل کل با اینایی که مسخره می کنن.
یک پایگاه خالی رو زدیم ... 200 تا هم کشته دادیم به همراه آبروی کشور که رفت
دروغگو بودن مسئولین هم برای ملت محرز بود ، در سطح بین المللی هم مشخص شد ...
انتقام رو از ملت ایران گرفتن نه از آمریکایی ها

تشییع جنازه هم ، به نظر تشییع جنازه ی آخرین مردی بود که مردم توی این نظام بهش امید داشتن و به راستی و درستیش باور داشتن ...

تشییع جنازه هم ، به نظر تشییع جنازه ی آخرین مردی بود که مردم توی این نظام بهش امید داشتن و به راستی و درستیش باور داشتن ...
فقط بشین این تیترها رو بخون. ببین چه جور نقد 220 نفر رو ول کردن چسبیدن به اون نسیه 80 نفرآمریکایی
https://www.mashreghnews.ir/photo/1029874/عکس-صفحه-نخست-روزنامه-های-شنبه-۲۱-دی

Who in Iran is in charge of making the decision whether air space should be closed or not?

goh! Taking political points. There is no forgiveness for what happened to that plane.

but anybody that think westerners give 2 sh!ts about Iran and Iranians is a fool!

they would sacrifice the whole region if it meant they would get yet another term!

if you care about the people then why do you sanction Medicine pedarsag?

I’m outraged! This goh know what he is doing. He wants to stir up the protests in iran.

goh! Taking political points. There is no forgiveness for what happened to that plane.

but anybody that think westerners give 2 sh!ts about Iran and Iranians is a fool!

they would sacrifice the whole region if it meant they would get yet another term!

if you care about the people then why do you sanction Medicine pedarsag?

I’m outraged! This goh know what he is doing. He wants to stir up the protests in iran.

Shooting down the civilian airliner looks like it stirred up the protests going on right now.

@Aramagedon فیتیله رو بکش پایین فعلا، هیچی نگو تا ببینیم چی میشه
hala dedah

دقیقن

No, look at the file you attached

Actually an interesting story about fending off an intruder in my home with an AK. I apologize for taking your question the wrong way. But I am actually interested in what you guys think of these protests. Are they small? Are the translations in the English language accurate?

Back
Top Bottom