What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Economic Security Police logo

799692_883.jpg

summary of his talks was that US itself would welcome iranian attack on PGCC while NATO would stay out of it and US would do some symbolic action just to pretend to Saudis they have their support, EU will face a major problem which demonstrates why Britain is so determined to BRexit and some cause in china. but what happens after US solved the debt problem and took her place as a superior to china?? it will have a serious impact over US image also it would drag a new reality into the region, the china. so is it good or bad to have china this close to ME?? and how US would react to us when there is no PGCC??
my opinion is it's better to make Saudis to know this fact that US wants their money and make them to be neutral at least, if thing goes same as before they will lose their crown and wealth (maybe it was the reason that Qatar and UAE changed their behaviors at the first place). this will prevents a power gap in ME and also stops a global reality as US.
however it's just my opinion and obviously it's not the truth or whole truth but i like to have a debate over this.

Back
Top Bottom