What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Never underestimate your enemy.

Well that's true, but right now we are talking about an enemy that cant even win against a group of people called the houthis. And a US general once said about the saudi army that the only use of such army in a war in the gulf is to fight Bahrain's citizens, they cant do anything else. Saudi with its command system cant do anything, just for the troops in a firefight to receive close air support, it would take it at least 1 day, as several people have to agree with the request until a plane can take off for that. And talking about their tactics, they dont even know how to simply protect a tank in a war zone, you think they are that of a threat. But the toys they have are dangerous, that's all.

Well that's true, but right now we are talking about an enemy that cant even win against a group of people called the houthis. And a US general once said about the saudi army that the only use of such army in a war in the gulf is to fight Bahrain's citizens, they cant do anything else. Saudi with its command system cant do anything, just for the troops in a firefight to receive close air support, it would take it at least 1 day, as several people have to agree with the request until a plane can take off for that. And talking about their tactics, they dont even know how to simply protect a tank in a war zone, you think they are that of a threat. But the toys they have are dangerous, that's all.
It's not that hard to use BMs, keep them stored in underground silo with a small trained team of experts ready to use them.

It's hard to defeat a group that controls such a large territory and can live in the mountains. US cannot fully defeat Taliban in Afghanistan (who controlled less area than Houthis) - it means the US can't do anything?

Yemen war was a strategic error from KSA - they lost a lot of blood and resources to achieve nothing on the battleground vs the Houthis, rift with UAE, and now far stronger and more experienced Houthis.

It's not that hard to use BMs, keep them stored in underground silo with a small trained team of experts ready to use them.

It's hard to defeat a group that controls such a large territory and can live in the mountains. US cannot fully defeat Taliban in Afghanistan (who controlled less area than Houthis) - it means the US can't do anything?

Yemen war was a strategic error from KSA - they lost a lot of blood and resources to achieve nothing on the battleground vs the Houthis, rift with UAE, and now far stronger and more experienced Houthis.

The point is that they themselves dont have the brain to do anything, but that doesnt mean they cant hire people to use their stuff, and that's probably what will happen.

Sy.png

More than 21 million barrels of oil to Syrians in one year (7.5 million barrels in last 2 months alone). That's what I call a true ally, saving Syrians from illegal and inhumane US economic sanctions designed to starve all Syrians for the crime of fighting against KSA-backed jihadists that wanted to destroy secular Syria.

@WebMaster, I have written this comment on another thread, but in case dubious deletes it, I'll write it here as well.

Webmaster, because of this mod, "dubious", many Iranians have recently left the forum. This mod is blatantly biased towards Iranians. It's no coincidence that so many people (not just Iranians!) are complaining against this mod. It's not just the number of Iranian threads this person closes for baseless reasons, but also the way this mod treats Iranians.

Wesbmaster is a very cool guy, and certainly not against Iranians. I think this mod is doing a very big disservice towards your forum. There are many honourable moderators on this forum All they do their well but very rarely do so many people complain against them! But with this mod, the situation is different.

Iranians (your brothers) should not have to leave this forum just because of the bullying behaviour of this one moderator. This moderator's behaviour has been highlighted many times, but they obviously they don't care.This sort of behaviour towards a nationality by a moderator should be dealt with. Please @WebMaster, take action.

@WebMaster, I have written this comment on another thread, but in case dubious deletes it, I'll write it here as well.

Webmaster, because of this mod, "dubious", many Iranians have recently left the forum. This mod is blatantly biased towards Iranians. It's no coincidence that so many people (not just Iranians!) are complaining against this mod. It's not just the number of Iranian threads this person closes for baseless reasons, but also the way this mod treats Iranians.

Wesbmaster is a very cool guy, and certainly not against Iranians. I think this mod is doing a very big disservice towards your forum. There are many honourable moderators on this forum All they do their well but very rarely do so many people complain against them! But with this mod, the situation is different.

Iranians (your brothers) should not have to leave this forum just because of the bullying behaviour of this one moderator. This moderator's behaviour has been highlighted many times, but they obviously they don't care.This sort of behaviour towards a nationality by a moderator should be dealt with. Please @WebMaster, take action.
It's not just one mod

Nobody understand u better than me.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iranian-chill-thread.283137/page-2247

• Note1: I am publishing the names of people who have given "thumbs up" to the move. so please if you "Thumbs up" this message (only this message ) I will add your name to the list also...If I missed your name please send me a reply. this is a crude method I am using.
      • Note 2: Try to let others know about this list so by Sept 21 at least every one is aware and they have made up their mind about this move.
  • Note 3: I am not related to the new "Iran Military Forum" @AmirPatriot is the patriot who took upon himself to create this site and I am just helping to do my share .There is no organization behind all of this so if you can help him to make the site more user friendly please contact him.
Going Home

The time has come for the Iranian members and all those who support Iran in this forum to migrate to our new home in “Iran Military forum”. We thank PDF staff for hosting us. We also invite anyone who is interested in the Iran affairs to join us in our new home base.

Please consider this a public Pledge sheet. The official move day is Sept 21 for anyone who is interested. If you pledge to move it simply means that starting September 21 and for the next Three months you only contribute your article and inputs in the “Iran Military Forum”. All you have to do is put your screen name from PDF in this sheet.

Thank you and good luck to all of us.
The names so far: (As of Sept 3rd)

• Aryobarzan
      • 925boy
      • DoubleYouSee
      • Battle of waterloo
      • BlueInGreen2
      • Kastor
      • Amirpatriot
      • Subwater
      • hussainb72
      • Mithridates
      • arashkamangir
      • Shafqat7
      • mohsen
      • PeeD...:cheesy:
      • Azbaroj

That is a joke of a forum, Hasbara trolls are in control of it. You can't post images like the following to name jews that control the US media, you have to believe that exactly 6 million jews died in the concentration camps, if you say 5,999,999 jews died in the camps... that is holocaust denial and you get banned from the forum.

The forum is worse than the ADL, or maybe it is the ADL. Many Hasbara trolls should take up lodging there, they should find friends there. They don't believe in false flags like the blaming of incidents in the Persian Gulf on Iran, those are 'conspiracy theories' that say Washington is trying to set up a Gulf of Tonkin incident in the Persian Gulf and blame Iran to start a war - such conversation is frowned upon. The members over there call any false flag blamed on Iran, a 'conspiracy theory'. The official story on CNN is mandatory to believe, you can't pedal 'conspiracy theories' that Washington sets up events to begin wars. You get driven out if you don't blame the 9/11 attacks on the Taliban and the Arabs. So Iranian members are happy to hate Arabs and Afghans there. You must blame the false flag attacks on Iran, or so is pushed by the Hasbara trolls.

ebd.jpg

This following anti-American video is banned from the forum, for pedaling 'anti-semitic conspiracy theories':

I never knew Mossad was such great friends with Iran.

PDF is leagues ahead of the IM forum. Hasbara trolls are welcome over there on the Iran forum.

There is a zionist global conspiracy to destroy Iran, and any discussion of this is banned from the IM forum because naming the jew is 'hateful' of the jews.

The enemy of Iran - trump... was made, funded, backed by Russian jews and other jews in New York. Dozens of jews made trump and other zionists helped. The Iran Military forum bans discussion critical of trump on this issue because you can't say the word 'jew' on the forum.

That forum is one of the most comical forum to ridicule. Somebody that wants revolution in Iran, who is probably a Mossad agent, is helping to construct that Tower of Babal forum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom