What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

summary of his talks was that US itself would welcome iranian attack on PGCC while NATO would stay out of it and US would do some symbolic action just to pretend to Saudis they have their support, EU will face a major problem which demonstrates why Britain is so determined to BRexit and some cause in china. but what happens after US solved the debt problem and took her place as a superior to china?? it will have a serious impact over US image also it would drag a new reality into the region, the china. so is it good or bad to have china this close to ME?? and how US would react to us when there is no PGCC??
my opinion is it's better to make Saudis to know this fact that US wants their money and make them to be neutral at least, if thing goes same as before they will lose their crown and wealth (maybe it was the reason that Qatar and UAE changed their behaviors at the first place). this will prevents a power gap in ME and also stops a global reality as US.
however it's just my opinion and obviously it's not the truth or whole truth but i like to have a debate over this.
The saudues already know that US pick pocket them,they accepted this circumestances as they need US confirmition on their durability.ther is a fight between al saud so called princess to oust binsalman......the future of al saud is so vague so as they don't have their people's support and have to beg US.....as simple as this

Last edited:
Three motives to blame this on Iran

1 Syria showed interest in Iranian ads - this terrifies Israhell
2 Potential of Russian arms sales next year
3 huge China-Iran oil deal

This should not esculate. Washington does not have hypersonic missiles in serial production. Meaning Iran would win.

It's not just one mod
Not just one mod at IMF. If you post verifiable evidence that Assad did not gas his people, you get accused of breaking forum rules. I suppose warning Iranians that Washington lies to justifying bombing... is an offense at IMF.

Out of the three :sino, pk, and imf. Pk is the only place they allow to clear the good name of Assad.

You must believe the official Washington tale on IMF concerning Assad.

EEwywwtXYAEexb0.jpg

Man what a hilarious episode! In the end they just shout at each other :enjoy:

The American raised some very good points about Yemen:
- Hadi was appointed for a two year term to oversee a new constitution
- Hadi was the only candidate to run in the election - hardly legitimate
- Hadi overstayed his two year term and refused to hold new elections - totally illegitimate
- Hadi resigned and fled to KSA anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
As your see , International community was okay with killing Yemenies for 4 years , but after 4 years that Yemenies retaliated they are condemning them and side with KSA ...

This the reality of the world ... In any war we will be alone and no matter what crime the westerners and their allies commit , no one will rise his voice and I'm sure they will support them ....

So we should have nukes

Back
Top Bottom