What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

LOL.... nukes are 70 year old technology.... you think in 70 years, they havent come up with more powerful weapons?!

And yes.... missile ISI head quarters. They will do nothing in responce... they cant. They are too poor and weak.
Iran has been too nice to these ex_Hindoos... these creatures only undrestand force. Study how the English ruled over them through brute force. Kill a bunch of them, and they will fear you and kiss your feet.

LOL.... nukes are 70 year old technology.... you think in 70 years, they havent come up with more powerful weapons?!

So why we shouldn't have 70 years old weapon !? well , having stronger weapon doesn't matter because nukes are strong enough to be wary about them ...

20190220_053526.jpg

@CamelGuy

Since 2007 1.7 million Iraqis have been died by your sunni extremist & wahhabi brethren and I wonder you call another country shithole

In HDI ranking your country is ranked 120 and Iran is ranked 60.

20190220_054346.jpg

20190220_054929.jpg

20190220_054418.jpg

View attachment 540486

@CamelGuy

Since 2007 1.7 million Iraqis have been died by your sunni extremist & wahhabi brethren and I wonder you call another country shithole

In HDI ranking your country is ranked 120 and Iran is ranked 60.

Which part do you disagree with, Iran is spreading cancer in Iraq is what I said.

Shithole refers to the fact that he glorifies IRI policies whilst living in the Netherlands that he prefers.

Which part do you disagree with, Iran is spreading cancer in Iraq is what I said.

Shithole refers to the fact that he glorifies IRI policies whilst living in the Netherlands that he prefers.

Iran doesn't promote Wahhabism and suicide terrorism like Pgcc dogs and some of Sunni countries nor it makes Wahhabi terrorist organizations like Americans nor it attacks other countries for 9/11 theatre.

Iran doesn't promote Wahhabism and suicide terrorism like Pgcc dogs and some of Sunni countries nor it makes Wahhabi terrorist organizations like Americans nor it attacks other countries for 9/11 theatre.

How does that make Iranian interference based on its results positive, it doesn't and don't try to convince me of something as idiotic as that. Iranian interference in Iraq has been cancerous in every aspect since 2003.

How does that make Iranian interference based on its results positive, it doesn't and don't try to convince me of something as idiotic as that. Iranian interference in Iraq has been cancerous in every aspect since 2003.

Iran should develop its influence and make its empire where its needed. Being under rule of Persian empire is better than being under rule of Arab Wahhabi dogs.

We're born as Persians and we seek for rebuild our empire where its needed.

Iran should develop its influence and make its empire where its needed. Being under rule of Persian empire is better than being under rule of Arab Wahhabi dogs.

Living in the past?

Like delusional Islam golden-era and Ottoman wannabes. That's all gone. 16 years of Iranian influence post-Saddam has been cancerous so far so no thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom