What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Oh God this is really going to RILE UP the US, Israel & the GCC!!

Don't know what to make of this...hope it empowers the elected Republican element of Iran and reduces the unelected hold of the Theocrats who are impeding Politico-Social Progress

But sync up what exactly, the highway already exists. You can drive from Damascus to Tehran, all of it is covered by highways already it's not like there's an empty desert with no roads.

Eastern Syrian desert and Anbar desert remain places to avoid unless you want to risk an airstrike or an ISIS remnants on your way.

looks like I have to reconsider my previous assessment about dollar rate in the end of 97!
دلار افسار پاره کرد /قیمت دلار از ۵۴۰۰ تومان عبور کرد

Reformists' propaganda about dollar rate during elections:
257815_107.jpg

شاهکار برجام آفتابه تابان

شما فکر کنید اگر به رییسی رای میدادی الان دلار چند بود؟
اگه درست یادم باشه دوستان اصلاحی میگفتن 5 تومن رو حتماً رد میکنه تا آخر دوره اش. ما داریم 6 تومن رو رد میکنیم تازه دوره اش شروع شده

:cray::cray::cray:

So you believe that under a conservative government, things would have been any different ? You believe that without the nuclear deal which has allowed Iran to close trillions of Euro's worth of deals with EU, Russia, China that things would have been better in Iran ? Look at the Turkish Lira, it's currently at an all time low as well & that's with Turkey having great, open economic relations with USA, EU & the rest of the world. Iran is currently under tremendous pressure & its economy is still recovering from the harshest sanctions ever imposed on a country. Considering all that Iran's economy is still relatively stable compared to neighboring countries & other developing countries whose currencies have also lost value against the dollar in recent years.

12 Iranians martyred!
Russian AD again did nothing against Israeli jets!
Its time Iranians takes the protection of its bases in its own hands and set up its own Air Defece systems!
I hope we see sooner or later an asymetric response (Hezbollah?)

hmmm I wonder why there was no response in a form of missile attack on planes regardless whether they violated or not Syrian airspace... They promised they will respond to these attacks?!

Back
Top Bottom