What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Let's play...
Adam adn every Nabi wa Rassoul...who came after...
Nice, and welcome to this thread guest.

Did Allah need his Rasul to send his massage to his slaves?
These questions are aimed at a final conclusion so don't bother with them.

Nice, and welcome to this thread guest.

Did Allah need his Rasul to send his massage to his slaves?
These questions are aimed at a final conclusion so don't bother with them.
My pleasure.
Well... Allah "used" not "needed"... but let's say, you meant it that way.... Then Yes. ( Rasuls and Nabis are Also slaves, just to clarify things)

My pleasure.
Well... Allah "used" not "needed"... but let's say, you meant it that way.... Then Yes. ( Rasul are Also slaves, just to clarify things)
Well said, he didn't need them, just chose them because they deserved it and they are the chosen ones.

Allah doesn't need them, it is obvious, but i personally need them. My prophet is my bridge, without him, i don't even exist, so Allah asks his slaves to follow his Rasul and whenever he needs them they have to say Labbayk Ya Rasul Allah, we will help you.

I guess Quran is what/where we both believe in it.
  • ﴿يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْكُمْ ۖ فَإِنْ تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا﴾(سورهٔ نساء-آیهٔ ۵۹)
  • This holy Ayeh orders us and what an order. The most complete one that you can find between Ayehs of Quran. Says if there was no Rasul amongst you, follow اولی الامر منکم, then explains whom to follow.
Who is your اولی الامر at the current time?

Well said, he didn't need them, just chose them because they deserved it and they are the chosen ones.

Allah doesn't need them, it is obvious, but i personally need them. My prophet is my bridge, without him, i don't even exist, so Allah asks his slaves to follow his Rasul and whenever he needs them they have to say Labbayk Ya Rasul Allah, we will help you.

I guess Quran is what/where we both believe in it.
  • ﴿يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْكُمْ ۖ فَإِنْ تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا﴾(سورهٔ نساء-آیهٔ ۵۹)
  • This holy Ayeh orders us and what an order. The most complete one that you can find between Ayehs of Quran. Says if there was no Rasul amongst you, follow اولی الامر منکم, then explains whom to follow.
Who is your اولی الامر at the current time?
I understand that could be futile, but for the sake of the debate, if possible ofc, please put The chapter/Surah and it's number.
Like this per exemple" بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ - 1:1 " or (Surat Fatiha, ayat 1) etc...
That way evryone could follow, a non arabic speaker to almost anyone
Then we can continue. ( the English translation is always a bonus..., but perso not needed.)

Best regards

I understand that could be futile, but for the sake of the debate, if possible ofc, please put The chapter/Surah and it's number.
Like this per exemple" بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ - 1:1 " or (Surat Fatiha, ayat 1) etc...
That way evryone could follow, a non arabic speaker to almost anyone
Then we can continue. ( the English translation is always a bonus..., but perso not needed.)

Best regards
In this thread, no need to put what you said, you are supposed to be Arab. And don't call it futile when you ran out of logic. Number and the name of Surah is already there. In Arabic.

And for the sake of Muslims, never try to teach us about Islam and it's principles, especially when your understanding of Islam is fighting for power not for Islam itself.
Have fun

In this thread, no need to put what you said, you are supposed to be Arab. And don't call it futile when you ran out of logic. Number and the name of Surah is already there. In Arabic.

And for the sake of Muslims, never try to teach us about Islam and it's principles, especially when your understanding of Islam is fighting for power not for Islam itself.
Have fun

Well it's started well... but didn't stayed long...

I was just asking for Surat/ayat.... to make it more debatable for everyone...
I wasn't in anyway... well... Seems it's impossible then...

Best regards.

ps: Got hope for a proper debate... seems reality caught me fast...

https://www.hangar.no/iran-air-matte-gi-opp-og-lande-i-goteborg-flyr-videre-til-frankfurt/

:D:D
Google translate :
هواپیمای ایرباس A330 از شرکت Iran Air در ساعت 12:00 در Landvetter در نزدیکی گوتنبورگ فرود آمد اما مهم نیست. شرایط آب و هوایی با تورم سنگین هواپیما پس از چندین دور از فرودگاه تصمیم به پرواز در فرانکفورت در آلمان بود.

به روزنامه سوئدی Expressen، Swedvia می گوید که در حال حاضر هوا با بدبختی و باران ضعیف است. با توجه به مدیریت فرودگاه، هواپیمای ایرباس ایران ایر از تجهیزاتی برای فرود در یک مهار ضعیف استفاده می کند. فرودگاه جایگزین برای شرکت در نتیجه فرانکفورت است. برای کسانی که در هیئت مدیره هستند، یک پرواز اضافی از یک ساعت و نیم طول خواهد کشید.

هواپیما A330-243 از امروز به تهران آمد و به دلیل زمین در گوتنبرگ بود.
iranair.jpg

chera yeki az hamon shahraye swed havapeyma naneshaste ?

برگی دیگر در اثار زرین و شگفت آور ایران در مقابله با فساد
جزئیات اختلاس در شرکت ملی نفت/کارمند ساده‌ای که 100 میلیارد تومان به جیب زد و گریخت

http://www.alef.ir/news/3961022090.html

Back
Top Bottom