What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

this is good one for Pakistani and Saudi two only muslim with tactical Atom bomb warhead and Turkish members

AQ Khan: N Korea nuclear technology much advanced than Pakistanکره شمالی پیشرفته تر از پاکستان
دکتر عبدالقدیر خان در صاحبه با بی بی سی اردو گفت که فناوری هسته ای کره شمالی (بمب هیدروژنی) بسیار جلوتر از پاکستان است

پدر بمب اتم پاکستان: فناوری هسته ای کره شمالی بسیار پیشرفته تر از پاکستان است
به گزارش روز سه شنبه ایرنا به نقل از رسانه های رسمی پاکستان، این فیزیکدان هسته‌ای که بنیانگذار برنامه غنی‌سازی اورانیوم پاکستان محسوب می شود، ضمن تعریف و تمجید از میزان توانایی هسته ای کره شمالی، در عین حال هرگونه کمک هسته ای اسلام آباد به پیونگ یانگ در گذشته را کاملا رد کرده است.
این دانشمند پاکستانی یک روز پس از اقدام جنجالی کره شمالی مبنی بر انجام آزمایش بمب هیدروژنی به عنوان آزمایش ششمین و قدرتمندترین بمب هسته ای این کشور، این سخنان را مطرح کرده است.
عبدالقدیر خان گفته است که وی در گذشته دو بار به کره شمالی درخصوص برخی برنامه های موشکی سفر کرده و در این سفرها متوجه شده است که پیونگ یانگ امکانات هسته ای به مراتب بهتری نسبت به پاکستان دارد.
'دانشمندان هسته ای کره شمالی بسیار توانمند هستند و بیشتر آنها دانش آموخته دانشگاه های روسیه هستند.'
عبدالقدیر خان درباره برخی ادعاها مبنی بر اینکه پاکستان در زمان ریاست وی بر سازمان انرژی اتمی این کشور، به بخش هسته ای کره شمالی کمک کرده است، این موضوع را به شدت تکذیب کرده و گفته است: این موضوع از اساس غلط است. کره شمالی از فناوری به مراتب پیشترفته تری نسبت به پاکستان برخوردار است اما پاکستان همچنان همان فناوری متعارف و قدیمی را در اختیار دارد.
این شخصیت پاکستانی اما گفته است که همکاری پاکستان با کره شمالی در زمینه فناوری موشکی، یک موضوع آشکار است. 'در حقیقت دولت وقت پاکستان رسما اعلام کرد که با کره شمالی در تماس است.'
وی درباره آزمایش هسته ای اخیر کره شمالی گفته است که بمبی با این قدرت می تواند هر شهری را در یک چشم به هم زدن ویران کند. 'در واقع بمب های هیدرونژی از بمب هسته ای بسیار قوی تر هستند و اگر به فرض، یک بمب هسته ای بتواند منطقه ای به شعاع یک و نیم تا دوکیلومتر را ویران کند، یک بمب هیدروژنی می تواند یک شهر را کاملا نابود کند.'
پدر بمب اتم پاکستان با یاداوری حمایت های روسیه و چین از ویتنام در جنگ 20 ساله این کشور با آمریکا، گفته است که روسیه و چین هرگز کره شمالی را تنها نخواهند گذاشت.
عبدالقدیر خان (متولد سال 1936 میلادی) فیزیکدان هسته‌ای و مهندس متالوژی پاکستانی است که بنیانگذار برنامه غنی‌سازی اورانیوم پاکستان محسوب می‌شود. یکی از بزرگ ترین برنامه‌های وی، برنامه غنی سازی اورانیوم برای پروژه ساخت بمب اتم پاکستان بود. او در سال 1976 آزمایشگاه تحقیقاتی کاهوتا (KRL) در نزدیکی اسلام آباد را تأسیس و تا زمان بازنشستگی (سال 2001 میلادی) به عنوان مدیر کل و محقق ارشد در آن مرکز مشغول کارهای علمی و تحقیقاتی بوده است.
http://www.irna.ir/fa/News/82655518

AQ Khan says N Korea’s nuclear technology ‘much better than Pakistan’s’
Nuclear scientist Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan has denied that Pakistan aided North Korea’s nuclear programme, saying Pyongyang’s technology is much better than Pakistan’s.

During a telephonic interview with BBC Urdu the other day, the founder of Pakistan’s nuclear programme said that North Korea was self-reliant in the nuclear field because of its highly qualified group of scientists. He revealed that he had visited North Korea twice under a missile programme.

“Their scientists are highly capable, and most of them have studied in Russia,” he said.

When asked if North Korea got any assistance from Pakistan’s nuclear programme, Dr Khan said: “It’s out of the question. Their overall technology is better than ours. We have the same old and conventional technology. We never saw their facilities nor ever discussed the programme.”

However, he said Pakistan’s cooperation with North Korea for the missile programme was a known fact. “In fact, the Pakistani government itself announced that we were in contact with North Korea,” he said.

Pyongyang successfully tested a modern hydrogen bomb for a long-range missile on September 3.

According to Dr Khan, North Korea’s hydrogen bomb has the capacity to destroy any city within minutes.

“Hydrogen bombs are much more powerful than atom bombs. For instance, an atom bomb may destroy the area in the radius of 1 to 2 kilometres, but a hydrogen bomb can devastate an entire city,” he said
https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...uclear-technology-much-better-than-pakistans/

شمالی کوریا کی ٹیکنالوجی پاکستان سے بہت بہتر ہے: ڈاکٹر عبدالقدیر خان
http://www.bbc.com/urdu/pakistan-41147076

======================================================
Iran IRGC Quds Hajj Qassem: ISIL termination in 2 months حاج قاسم جشن نابودی داعش تا ۲ ماه دیگر

Iran IRIB5 "handwriting" program: Gen Purdastan Deputy-Chief of Army دست خط, امیر پوردستان

Iran DM Gen Hatami: Khorramshahr IRBM ballistic missile, guided until target, penetrate ABM حاتمی
Defense Minister Army Brigadier General Hatami: Khorramshahr IRBM ballistic missile can be guided until the "moment of destroying the target" and it can avoid and penetrate Anti-ballistic missile shield

Minister Says Iran’s New Ballistic Missile ‘Strategic Weapon’
Iran’s new homegrown ballistic missile that was unveiled on Friday can be guided through the final moments of engagement with the target, Defense Minister Brigadier General Amir Hatami said, describing it as a “strategic missile” at Iran’s disposal.
In comments on Saturday, General Hatami said that its remarkable operational range and unique features have made Khorramshahr a very agile missile.
The strategic missile can cross the enemy’s air defense zone and could be guided from the launch to the moment it hits the target, he added
http://tn.ai/1527647

8b05237b-f31d-4783-bb04-e1c1a2647f78.jpg

How can I migrate to other countries !?

Well i was in favor of your religious quotes but suddenly i saw that you support Israel.

It's your own choice bud, i was just surprised.
Ask fellow Iranian member's here, and my approach to their beloved 500 guy or other Israeli member's including one that claims to be from Azerbaijan on forum for example. I don't have to explain myself to you but well, it's okay for once I guess.

Ask fellow Iranian member's here, and my approach to their beloved 500 guy or other Israeli member's including one that claims to be from Azerbaijan on forum for example. I don't have to explain myself to you but well, it's okay for once I guess.
What is the idea of majority of Turkish Muslim brothers about Israel's embassy?

I am curious about Turkish policies, especially after Erdogan. And i know that Erdogan gained public support with his anti-Israeli claims. That was good however i don't want to speak about his anti Shia attitudes, you should be ware of it. Also his permission to NATO and western intervention in Syrian civil war. These are in the past

Anyways one day i was a supporter of Turkey and please justify me to ask these questions.

I have many cousins with Azeri and even Assyrian names so your propaganda wont work against me :-)
my friend im not spreading propaganda im telling the truth maybe it's only the turkmen people in iran who are suffering cuz they are neither aryan nor shia and racially different but im telling the truth ela dayan and taylan are rejected by authority

my friend im not spreading propaganda im telling the truth maybe it's only the turkmen people in iran who are suffering cuz they are neither aryan nor shia and racially different but im telling the truth ela dayan and taylan are rejected by authority
I had a Turkmen friend, his name was Dayan. We always kidded him on his name, Dayan in our language means Hold On. :D:tup:
I haven't heard Taylan, looks a nice name

What is the exact meaning of Dayan? Never asked him about it

I had a Turkmen friend, his name was Dayan. We always kidded him on his name, Dayan in our language means Hold On. :D:tup:
I haven't heard Taylan, looks a nice name

What is the exact meaning of Dayan? Never asked him about it
as name it means resistive / endurancetive its dont have a direct translations but in sentence it can also translate as hold on . taylan was a name of famous turkmen chieftain it's similar to taymaz tho

as name it means resistive / endurancetive its dont have a direct translations but in sentence it can also translate as hold on . taylan was a name of famous turkmen chieftain it's similar to taymaz tho
Bro, you might be misinformed.
In the past, our grandmothers and grandfathers chose Turkish or Islamic names for their children like Ceylan, Seylan, Jeyran, Tarlan, Telli, Avaz, Araz, etc etc but new families have lost their traditions and prefer to choose other names which in their opinion are high-class LOL. It has nothing to do with religion.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom