What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Salaam,

So my Irani brothers, I am wahabi. I am your enemy! :lol: :D :dirol:

There is this Irani song I like. I've loved this song for over 10 years. I would appreciate If an Iranian member could translate the song and it's meaning. I understand some words, but I don't understand the message.

This has been one of my favorite songs for over ten years. I don't really like other Irani music, but this one is absolutely fabulous.

If any of you can do me the kind favor of translating this song, I will be very grateful.

1746164_141.jpg

Turkey coup: military government takeover

:lol::lol::lol::lol::agree::agree::agree:

You know, I have been brought up to avoid laughing when others face problems or disasters. That's because such cheap laugh could be made against me after them. So you aren't necessarily in a better position in Iran in terms of stability. The country is being held together by the IRGC, and it isn't perfectly immune against internal conflict. You get the point.

You know, I have been brought up to avoid laughing when others face problems or disasters. That's because such cheap laugh could be made against me after them. So you aren't necessarily in a better position in Iran in terms of stability. The country is being held together by the IRGC, and it isn't perfectly immune against internal conflict. You get the point.
3 Things:
1- A Persian saying: The one who seeds wind will have to harvest a storm...

2- Iran = Island of Stability and Security : Not per Iranians but per statistics and the world

3- Arab so called Analysts and some of their authorities say: Iran is behind ISIS and this is why no bombings happen in Iran!!!

They are stupid enough not knowing that there are hundreds of attempts by all sides but either Iranian enemies are incompetent or Iran is very competent in stopping terrorists and their stone-age supporters to create terrorism within Iranian borders...

Iranian enemies and their leaders are mostly stupid naive individuals because they always are betting on the dead horse...

Surprising news are just underway.... Turkey getting out of Syrian equation is just the beginning...

Double-face hypocrites from stone age should learn a lesson if they ever have any brains...

The desperate faces are those who find out one day, all they had fought, believed and committed horrible sins for was just a lie... A losing-all feeling when you find out you were not the 1 right faction among all 72 wrong ones...

3 Things:
1- A Persian saying: The one who seeds wind will have to harvest a storm...

2- Iran = Island of Stability and Security : Not per Iranians but per statistics and the world

3- Arab so called Analysts and some of their authorities say: Iran is behind ISIS and this is why no bombings happen in Iran!!!

They are stupid enough not knowing that there are hundreds of attempts by all sides but either Iranian enemies are incompetent or Iran is very competent in stopping terrorists and their stone-age supporters to create terrorism within Iranian borders...

Iranian enemies and their leaders are mostly stupid naive individuals because they always are betting on the dead horse...

Surprising news are just underway.... Turkey getting out of Syrian equation is just the beginning...

Double-face hypocrites from stone age should learn a lesson if they ever have any brains...

The desperate faces are those who find out one day, all they had fought, believed and committed horrible sins for was just a lie... A losing-all feeling when you find out you were not the 1 right faction among all 72 wrong ones...

Your assumptions about me and about our people are just way too limited. Things aren't as simple as you think.

Your assumptions about me and about our people are just way too limited. Things aren't as simple as you think.
It is not simple... but clear... I know enough about your people... and I.m not talking about your people btw... Your people are just people although most of them are Daeshi in nature per your own country reports

It is not simple... but clear... I know enough about your people... and I.m not talking about your people btw... Your people are just people although most of them are Daeshi in nature per your own country reports

Well, you seem to be convinced that you hold enough info. All what I can say is that you don't. Most of our people are way too peacful. To say that they are Daesh in nature reflects the lack of enough knowledge about them.

Well, you seem to be convinced that you hold enough info. All what I can say is that you don't. Most of our people are way too peacful. To say that they are Daesh in nature reflects the lack of enough knowledge about them.

Yes, you are right... Saudi Arabian citizens are angels.... but mostly angels of death using cowardly techniques of killing civilians!!

According to the Country Reports on Terrorism 2011 published in 2012 by the U.S. National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC), "Sunni extremists accounted for the greatest number of terrorist attacks and fatalities for the third consecutive year. More than 5,700 incidents were attributed to Sunni extremists, accounting for nearly 56 percent of all attacks and about 70 percent of all fatalities."[24] The report said that in 2011, a total of 10,283 terrorism attacks across the world killed 12,533 people. Terrorism was also blamed for 25,903 injuries and 5,554 kidnappings. According to the NCTC, of the 12,533 terrorism-related deaths worldwide, 8,886 were perpetrated by "Sunni extremists", 1,926 by "secular/political/anarchist" groups, 1,519 by "unknown" factions, 170 by a category described as "other", and 77 by "Neo-Nazi/Fascist/White Supremacist" groups.[24]

Yes, you are right... Saudi Arabian citizens are angels.... but mostly angels of death using cowardly techniques of killing civilians!!

According to the Country Reports on Terrorism 2011 published in 2012 by the U.S. National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC), "Sunni extremists accounted for the greatest number of terrorist attacks and fatalities for the third consecutive year. More than 5,700 incidents were attributed to Sunni extremists, accounting for nearly 56 percent of all attacks and about 70 percent of all fatalities."[24] The report said that in 2011, a total of 10,283 terrorism attacks across the world killed 12,533 people. Terrorism was also blamed for 25,903 injuries and 5,554 kidnappings. According to the NCTC, of the 12,533 terrorism-related deaths worldwide, 8,886 were perpetrated by "Sunni extremists", 1,926 by "secular/political/anarchist" groups, 1,519 by "unknown" factions, 170 by a category described as "other", and 77 by "Neo-Nazi/Fascist/White Supremacist" groups.[24]

I am not going to talk about the IRGC led terrorist orgnization in the ME. This is a long subject. But assuming you are right, what are we in the Sunni world? Our citzens are about 20 million. So we are just a tiny drop.

I am not going to talk about the IRGC led terrorist orgnization in the ME. This is a long subject. But assuming you are right, what are we in the Sunni world? Our citzens are about 20 million. So we are just a tiny drop.
ok

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom