What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

photo_2016-06-04_14-05-20.jpg

There isn't any deal yet; Fars is an expert in hostile headlines, specially when it's about Rouhani's govt.
whether it was a deal or a Memorandum of understanding, we don't know, cause Rohani didn't dare to disclose the details of this so called great achievement to his own people.

even Government news websites refer to it as a deal, so at least find an excuse which isn't so lame :
جزئیات جدید از قرارداد خرید هواپیماهای ایرباس‌ و ای.تی.آر

There isn't any deal yet; Fars is an expert in hostile headlines, specially when it's about Rouhani's govt.

Unfortunately, news isn't so good yet,
http://www.wsj.com/articles/iran-faces-financial-hurdles-for-airbus-orders-1464780694

The reasons why some of us are skeptic is that almost 3 years after passed from this government's term, and we haven't seen much tangible stuff. We rushed to do our part of the deal, but from their side things are dragging, because of so many unresolved issues. Zarif & co were in meetings rooms until early morning, but they couldn't sort out these issues before signing and celebrating?

Let's not forget that the first concessions were made in the Joint Plan of Action which was signed in November, 2013.

I'd love to be proven wrong on with this agreement. I'm not a student or a scientist, I'm a businessman. Any economical benefits will make my life easier. But so far this foot dragging and uncertainty, and false hopes, has stalled the market. Iranians are smart. If they knew what's what, they could find the loopholes and get the businesses, like they were doing during all these decades of sanctions. But if you tell the business community, "sanctions are removed, hooray!" what will happen? They will wait. And they have been waiting, more or less, since 2013.

whether it was a deal or a Memorandum of understanding, we don't know, cause Rohani didn't dare to disclose the details of this so called great achievement to his own people.

even Government news websites refer to it as a deal, so at least find an excuse which isn't so lame :
جزئیات جدید از قرارداد خرید هواپیماهای ایرباس‌ و ای.تی.آر

The transportation minister himself said there isnt any official deal yet.

Unfortunately, news isn't so good yet,
http://www.wsj.com/articles/iran-faces-financial-hurdles-for-airbus-orders-1464780694

The reasons why some of us are skeptic is that almost 3 years after passed from this government's term, and we haven't seen much tangible stuff. We rushed to do our part of the deal, but from their side things are dragging, because of so many unresolved issues. Zarif & co were in meetings rooms until early morning, but they couldn't sort out these issues before signing and celebrating?

Let's not forget that the first concessions were made in the Joint Plan of Action which was signed in November, 2013.

I'd love to be proven wrong on with this agreement. I'm not a student or a scientist, I'm a businessman. Any economical benefits will make my life easier. But so far this foot dragging and uncertainty, and false hopes, has stalled the market. Iranians are smart. If they knew what's what, they could find the loopholes and get the businesses, like they were doing during all these decades of sanctions. But if you tell the business community, "sanctions are removed, hooray!" what will happen? They will wait. And they have been waiting, more or less, since 2013.

It's not an issue that I would like to argue about right now as you know it's too big but I think that the Rouhani's example was good about the issue: "We had an orchard that was occupied by enemies and we've just freed it, some people are expecting us to get fruits from it from today but our orchard need care until it become able to produce fruits!"

I think expecting the deal to resolve all problems in 1 year isn't really rational. Personally I supported the deal since when Rouhani talked about it in presidential elections but I never expected any good cooperation from Yankees as we know them well. but I'm still happy of the result and I think things will get better step by step, Insha Allah.

Iran-animated-flag-gifs.gif

The transportation minister himself said there isnt any official deal yet.

It's not an issue that I would like to argue about right now as you know it's too big but I think that the Rouhani's example was good about the issue: "We had an orchard that was occupied by enemies and we've just freed it, some people are expecting us to get fruits from it from today but our orchard need care until it become able to produce fruits!"

I think expecting the deal to resolve all problems in 1 year isn't really rational. Personally I supported the deal since when Rouhani talked about it in presidential elections but I never expected any good cooperation from Yankees as we know them well. but I'm still happy of the result and I think things will get better step by step, Insha Allah.

Iran-animated-flag-gifs.gif
I don't expect this deal to solve anything. just like Rohani's previous deal which according to himself we got nothing in return. and in fact following UNSC resolutions were because of that nasty deal and obligations.
soon this deal's disgusting smell will spread to the extent that no lie could hide it anymore too.

If you didn't expect any good cooperation (That's a Malekeshi for keeping the main sanctions actually) and still destroyed all of our nuclear infrastructure without waiting for the other side (against direct supreme leader orders too) then it means you are a traitor, if not a traitor then a fool, and the worth of your promises and predictions is almost nothing (as it has been so far)

I don't expect this deal to solve anything. just like Rohani's previous deal which according to himself we got nothing in return. and in fact following UNSC resolutions were because of that nasty deal and obligations.
soon this deal's disgusting smell will spread to the extent that no lie could hide it anymore too.

If you didn't expect any good cooperation (That's a Malekeshi for keeping the main sanctions actually) and still destroyed all of our nuclear infrastructure without waiting for the other side (against direct supreme leader orders too) then it means you are a traitor, if not a traitor then a fool, and the worth of your promises and predictions is almost nothing (as it has been so far)
آقا محسن پس نقش رهبری این وسط چی هست؟ من نمی گم روحانی اشتباه زیاد نکرده ولی تصمیم گیرنده نهایی این وسط نظام بوده ... غیر از این هست؟

@SALMAN AL-FARSI bebin duste araghie man vase man kelas nazar. vaghti az ye taraf soal mikonan un taraf bayad javab bede. nemidunam ta hala online shodi ya na vali be har hal ino dustane behet goftam. manam mesele khodet laatam dafeye baad soal kardam javab bede damet garm. man ye seri harfa bahat daram. darbare iran va iraq, darbare vaziate in keshvar ha, jaryan haye shie tu in keshvara va ye seri masael az hamin dast. mikham nazaratam ro begam toam nazaratet ro begi. fekr konam gofteguye jalebi beshe. age dust dashti ye adressi az khodet bedem bede ke bahat tamas begiram. mazuram ye id vase goftegu kardan hast ru computer ya gushi. movafagh bashi

Back
Top Bottom