What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Mohsen reminds me of the Iranian members on IMF. Almost all of them are anti-Western mullah lovers, and yet most of them ironically live in the West lol. Talk about hypocrisy! >_<
He believes in superiority of ancient medicine. If he gets cancer then we should do dua for him and give him some herbs and black pepper :lol: he will be cured,
I thought it was a joke when they say someone lives in stone age, but now I see it's real.

These feeble minded people were used as pawns in the game of west to curb soviet influence (like they used taliban). MEK/MKO who they accuse independent nationalists like us being part of is actually ideologically close to them: state controled economy with some 1400 old mix and you get MEK/MKO, it resembles the system these simple minded people wish for Iran.

They are the people who want to prevent Iran from rising, they are the remnants of soviet union and western games aganst Iranian nation. For little bit of (financial) state support these greedy hooligans will break up traditional Iranian festivals. IMF clowns.

He believes in superiority of ancient medicine. If he gets cancer then we should do dua for him and give him some herbs and black pepper :lol: he will be cured,
I thought it was a joke when they say someone lives in stone age, but now I see it's real.

These feeble minded people were used as pawns in the game of west to curb soviet influence (like they used taliban). MEK/MKO who they accuse independent nationalists like us being part of is actually ideologically close to them: state controled economy with some 1400 old mix and you get MEK/MKO, it resembles the system these simple minded people wish for Iran.

They are the people who want to prevent Iran from rising, they are the remnants of soviet union and western games aganst Iranian nation. For little bit of (financial) state support these greedy hooligans will break up traditional Iranian festivals. IMF clowns.

For a second time, I have to remind you that Iran is not rising. And the reason has nothing to do with Soviet Union or Western games and their remnants. Our backwardness is thousands of years old and long before there was a Soviet Union or even Russia or any kind of Western interference or Islam in our affairs. We are backward only because of ourselves.

In other words, Iran will not rise even if all Mohsens became Shapur.

Zanjani is a monster because he and his handlers were siphoning national resources for personal gain, when the nation was under siege. It would be like if two thousand years ago, when a fort was under siege by enemy troops, a s.o.b started stealing from fort's food storage and selling that vital food to the enemy troops camping outside the fort all for his personal profit.

Science does not care for personal ideology of the scientist. A scientist can be liberal, communist, muslim, hindu, bahai etc. Science only cares about science. Trying to separate science and scientists into such nonsense categorizations will only mean doom for the society. It is the independently verifiable output that makes science what it is. In Iran's case the independently verifiable output does not exist.

Our automotive industry still can not come up with its own technologies and still needs crappy French technology, despite being a fifty year old industry in Iran. Our oil industry still needs outside help for example from a Dutch company because our scientists are not coming up with needed technologies despite Iran being one of the first countries in the world where oil industry took shape. Something is terribly wrong and this has to be remedied.

Zanjani is a monster because he and his handlers were siphoning national resources for personal gain, when the nation was under siege. It would be like if two thousand years ago, when a fort was under siege by enemy troops, a s.o.b started stealing from fort's food storage and selling that vital food to the enemy troops camping outside the fort all for his personal profit.

Zanjani was able to find loop holes to be able sell oil and buy products that were sanctioned. While doing that, he also made a financial gain, like the doctor and the NASA scientist who also gains while being of use to his society.

Not at all. West is where it is today, because they freed themselves from fantasies and falsehoods. Not because of copying from anyone. Your bunch have completely misunderstood the message of religion. The message of religion was to accept God and be thankful to Him. But your bunch throughout all these centuries have turned that message to a kasebi. And that is where things went wrong. People like Sina, Razi, Farabi, Bironi and Khayam tried their best to copy ideas of West and bring some sense to your bunch. But they were not successful. Their failure brought us this misery which we are in today. Thousands of years of backwardness now lay upon us.

You use Western internet, instagram, gmail, games. You use computer languages and operating systems all developed by West. You use vaccines and medicines all invented by West. You use cars all invented and perfected by West. You use planes all invented by West. You use zippers, sunglasses, surgical procedures and every other God damn thing made by the West. And then you wish for demise of the West? If this is not jealousy, I do not know what it is.

Fastest growth rate? In what? Publication? Are you serious? Go invent five useful things for mankind. Go make a vaccine for Zika virus. Go solve the world's problems. Go discover universe and woo us, and only then and yes, only then we will believe you. Who is stopping you? Who is stopping you from inventing a vaccine for Zika? Who is stopping you from inventing a new medicine? The only one who is stopping you, is you. Don't blame others. In fact West provided you a golden opportunity to prove yourself. West sanctioned you. But guess what. Instead of inventing and solving your and world's problems, monsters like Zanjani rose up.

See the irony now? I suggest you go and invent a new class of anesthetics. I suggest you go and build an artificial vision interpretation system. I suggest you go and build a new form of transportation (not cars, trains, planes which were invented by West). Who is stopping you? Is an American sitting in Iran and telling you not to do it? Because I do not see these ideas coming from you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_train

Attacking concerts, is your quixotic reaction to bring back a "golden" time which never existed. The life will go on. This is the nature of life. It only goes forward. Get this into your skull and quit trying to take people back 13 centuries. If you really care for religion, then you should create new narratives for the religion allowing life to carry on. Otherwise, you are only making people leave religion and become faithless. And their sin will be on you, the kaseb of deen.
you mentioned some scientists from Islam's golden era and you claim they were seeking western ideas?! at the time these scientists were practicing in their labs, Europeans were living in their sh!ts. if west is the source of their advancements then why it's so hard to find these top figures from before Islamic era?
no, it has nothing to do with west, it was Islam which encouraged people to seek science even from other side of the world, it was Islam which said god will open a door to heaven for the the man who exits his home seeking for science, it was Islam which said one hour of thought is better than 70 years of praying! it was our prophet who said he is not my disciple unless a scientist or a student. instead of relating these scientists to the west which didn't existed at that time, you go figure out whose their teachers have been. go figure out why our fifth Imam is called ripper of science ( باقر العلوم).
at the time which Muslims were using music in mental hospitals, Europeans didn't even knew what a hospital is. they were referring to witches for cures! when Muslims offered them the mechanical clock the barbarian Ethiopians said this creature is possessed by devil! lol, and you claim that west is the motive of our scientists.

you have a very childish view on matters: accept the whole west or reject it all.
no, this is your path not us, we take every good thing from anyone in the world even our enemies and leave their ills to themselves.

about why I use internet and talk ill of west (while as I said it's the result of your ideology not mine), whenever west stopped using the most crucial chemical materials which were developed by our scientists (like Acids), I will stop using internet too. when they stopped using alcohol in their drugs, I will stop using their drugs too.

humans share and use each other's science and products, it has nothing to do with believes.

You have no concept of what a medicine is and how medicines work. You think they are "magic" and therefore you prefer the Islamic/traditional "magic" to the Western one. You clearly do not have any concept of biochemistry, physiology, receptors, ligands and how disease and health come about.

But this is typical of your bunch. And this is the reason why we are backward.
actually the one who has no idea about our traditional Islamic medicine is you. yes, medicine is no magic, yet what we see in our own medicine and it's results and efficiency is nothing less than magic. for example:
west science has given us the Aluminum pots, without anybody of their scientists objecting. but, one of side effects of cooking your food in Aluminum pots is iron-deficiency anemia, which itself is the source of a dozen of visible and invisible short and long term disease, then the very same west science offers a temporary solution of using Iron Supplement pills to cure the illness which they have created in the first place. and then this so called life saving drug comes with a dozen of side effects too including teeth staining!!! so the west science first poisoned you then offered a temporary medicine which include a dozen of other ills!!!

yet in Iran for centuries, people were cooking their foods in copper pots and used Iron ladles to mix the food in it. the result of using an Iron ladles is releasing Iron-ions in your food which is exactly what your body needs (in opposite to west solution of Iron molecules), with this simple instruction we were supplying our body needs without any side effect. during the pahlavi thugs era, Zionists created a propaganda against copper pots and their puppets in Iran even banned the production of Iron ladles, yet our scientists (mullahs actually) who could see the nasty plot for poisoning our foods, offered another solution to put iron made horseshoe in the cooking pots, in that time it was pretty common and pahlavi thugs couldn't stop it's usage.
this is one simple example of difference between our traditional Islamic medicine and the west one. example like above are endless.
I recommend you to watch dr. Ravazadeh speeches about our traditional medicine and it's advantages, each of his sessions is about 3 hours. at least know it, then criticize it.

Last edited:
you mentioned some scientists from Islam's golden era and you claim they were seeking western ideas?! at the time these scientists were practicing in their labs, Europeans were living in their sh!ts. if west is the source of their advancements then why it's so hard to find these top figures from before Islamic era?
no, it has nothing to do with west, it was Islam which encouraged people to seek science even from other side of the world, it was Islam which said god will open a door to heaven for the the man who exits his home seeking for science, it was Islam which said one hour of thought is better than 70 years of praying! it was our prophet who said he is not my disciple unless a scientist or a student. instead of relating these scientists to the west which didn't existed at that time, you go figure out whose their teachers have been. go figure out why our fifth Imam is called ripper of science ( باقر العلوم).
at the time which Muslims were using music in mental hospitals, Europeans didn't even knew what a hospital is. they were referring to witches for cures! when Muslims offered them the mechanical clock the barbarian Ethiopians said this creature is possessed by devil! lol, and you claim that west is the motive of our scientists.

you have a very childish view on matters: accept the whole west or reject it all.
no, this is your path not us, we take every good thing from anyone in the world even our enemies and leave their ills to themselves.

about why I use internet and talk ill of west (while as I said it's the result of your ideology not mine), whenever west stopped using the most crucial chemical materials which were developed by our scientists (like Acids), I will stop using internet too. when they stopped using alcohol in their drugs, I will stop using their drugs too.

humans share and use each other's science and products, it has nothing to do with believes.

actually the one who has no idea about our traditional Islamic medicine is you. yes, medicine is no magic, yet what we see in our own medicine and it's results and efficiency is nothing less than magic. for example:
west science has given us the Aluminum pots, without anybody of their scientists objecting. but, one of side effects of cooking your food in Aluminum pots is iron-deficiency anemia, which itself is the source of a dozen of visible and invisible short and long term disease, then the very same west science offers a temporary solution of using Iron Supplement pills to cure the illness which they have created in the first place. and then this so called life saving drug comes with a dozen of side effects too including teeth staining!!! so the west science first poisoned you then offered a temporary medicine which include a dozen of other ills!!!

yet in Iran for centuries, people were cooking their foods in copper pots and used Iron ladles to mix the food in it. the result of using an Iron ladles is releasing Iron-ions in your food which is exactly what your body needs (in opposite to west solution of Iron molecules), with this simple instruction we were supplying our body needs without any side effect. during the pahlavi thugs era, Zionists created a propaganda against copper pots and their puppets in Iran even banned the production of Iron ladles, yet our scientists (mullahs actually) who could see the nasty plot for poisoning our foods, offered another solution to put iron made horseshoe in the cooking pots, in that time it was pretty common and pahlavi thugs couldn't stop it's usage.
this is one simple example of difference between our traditional Islamic medicine and the west one. example like above are endless.
I recommend you to watch dr. Ravazadeh speeches about our traditional medicine and it's advantages, each of his sessions is about 3 hours. at least know it, then criticize it.
با کمال احترام لطفا این چرندیات روازاده را اینجا تکرار نکنید اون شما دو ساعت سر صحبتهاش بشین می بینی که فقط بلد خوب و قشنگ صحبت کند ولی همش حرفهاش ضد و نقیض است و برای خودش تنها یک دکان درست کرده.
در ضمن اون آهنی که شما ازش صحبت کردید اکسید آهن هستش که هر چقدر هم توی غذا آزاد بشه تنها ناراحتی گوارش ایجاد میکنه و برای بدن اصلا قابلیت استفاده نداره. در ضمن شما مثل اینکه ندیدی اون ضرفهای مسی وقتی روکششان ساییده میشه و اکسید میشن چه بلایی سر مردم میارن.

در مورد الومینیوم هم اگه خیلی نگارانید برای چی جلوی مصرف بی رویه داروهای آنتی اسید را نمیکیری که حد اقل ۷۰ درصد اونهایی که اینجا دارن مصرف میشن ترکیبات آلومینیوم دارند و چند صد برابر میزانی که مصرف غذا توی این ظرفها در تمام عمر شما تنها در عرض چند دورهمصرف به بدن شما آلومینیوم میرسانند.

@mohsen doesn't live in the west.

Sometimes it seems that in Iran, a lot of our religious brothers from the new generation are putting more effort in scientific endeavors than our western-influenced brothers.

Like who? Like the people working at the Royan institute? Like Maryam Mirzakhani? Like anybody who does research in Iran? They are religious?

Sometimes it seems that in Iran, a lot of our religious brothers are more than happy to take credit for the slightest bit of news that makes them look good, but all the shit we've had to put up with throughout all these years, well that has nothing to do with them....

Interesting how that works out...

Mohsen jan, agha I respect your right to believe whatever you want and lead your life the way that you see fit. You have the right to believe in the bigfoot, or that Zeus lives on top of mount Olympus, or that god periodically sends instruction booklets to humans about how to live their lives.

But what I want to know is on what basis do you or other religious people believe you have to right to force your views down everybody's throats. Don't you think that this generates resentment among those who don't share your exact views? Don't you think that eventually this is gonna lead to a backlash and widespread violence and bloodshed when people decide to assert their right to live their live the way the want? Don't you think you're causing instability and forcing people to take action against you and your religion, by standing in peoples way and taking away their freedoms?

Why can't you be happy to live your life they way you want, and let others do the same with theirs?

Last edited:
با کمال احترام لطفا این چرندیات روازاده را اینجا تکرار نکنید اون شما دو ساعت سر صحبتهاش بشین می بینی که فقط بلد خوب و قشنگ صحبت کند ولی همش حرفهاش ضد و نقیض است و برای خودش تنها یک دکان درست کرده.
در ضمن اون آهنی که شما ازش صحبت کردید اکسید آهن هستش که هر چقدر هم توی غذا آزاد بشه تنها ناراحتی گوارش ایجاد میکنه و برای بدن اصلا قابلیت استفاده نداره. در ضمن شما مثل اینکه ندیدی اون ضرفهای مسی وقتی روکششان ساییده میشه و اکسید میشن چه بلایی سر مردم میارن.

در مورد الومینیوم هم اگه خیلی نگارانید برای چی جلوی مصرف بی رویه داروهای آنتی اسید را نمیکیری که حد اقل ۷۰ درصد اونهایی که اینجا دارن مصرف میشن ترکیبات آلومینیوم دارند و چند صد برابر میزانی که مصرف غذا توی این ظرفها در تمام عمر شما تنها در عرض چند دورهمصرف به بدن شما آلومینیوم میرسانند.
انگار که نوشته باشم برین یه تیکه آهن زنگ زده پیدا کنین و بکنینش تو غذاتون!
روازاده فقط یه نمونه هست، چیزی که شما نمیتونید قبول کنید طب ایرانی اسلامی و تاثیراتش هست، همینو اگر غربیها بهتون میدادن له لهش میکردین
شما با همون آلومینیوم خوش باش با تکه های طبیعی تفلون!

Like who? Like the people working at the Royan institute? Like Maryam Mirzakhani? Like anybody who does research in Iran? They are religious?

Sometimes it seems that in Iran, a lot of our religious brothers are more than happy to take credit for the slightest bit of news that makes them look good, but all the shit we've had to put up with throughout all these years, well that has nothing to do with them....

Interesting how that works out...

Mohsen jan, agha I respect your right to believe whatever you want and lead your life the way that you see fit. You have the right to believe in the bigfoot, or that Zeus lives on top of mount Olympus, or that god periodically sends instruction booklets to humans about how to live their lives.

But what I want to know is on what basis do you or other religious people believe you have to right to force your views down everybody's throats. Don't you think that this generates resentment among those who don't share your exact views? Don't you think that eventually this is gonna lead to a backlash and widespread violence and bloodshed when people decide to assert their right to live their live the way the want? Don't you think you're causing instability and forcing people to take action against you and your religion, by standing in peoples way and taking away their freedoms?

Why can't you be happy to live your life they way you want, and let others do the same with theirs?
Actually, it's quite the opposite, it's the others who wants to interfere with our life, dictate the other side of the world's culture as ours.
you are free to use your freedom as long as you keep it to yourself and private, why you want to turn a classic music concert to a sex party?! even bringing the audience from other towns, cause the target town has a conservatives society! no, it's not freedom but infiltration. when we talk about culture we don't talk about mature people with already shaped character who can distinguish between right and wrong. we talk about minorities which depending on the education and society can become a super conservative Muslim or an atheist nud!st. it's pretty natural for us to protect our culture.

bounding to law is what you ignored, this country has a law which has been chosen by the very same people whom you refereed, so everybody has to respect it. if one wants to ignore and insult the others, then I want to do it too! and that's the start of violence and bloodshed which you talked about.

It amazes me that despite the fact that all you dears over here are concerned about the progress and future of Iran and you all addressed it very well from different aspects and your own point of views , no sign of common ground has been observed whatsoever as if we are some strange folks living and sharing very same spot but souls are separated by thousands miles ...
Actually diversity is appreciated but as it seems atmosphere over here is like vectors in different directions that just exhaust one another instead of synergy ...

You are hilarious. I laughed a good deal, reading your comment. Only your type can say so many lies with a straight face.

At least tell these lies to those who are ignorant and illiterate to gain sympathy for yourself. In the age of internet and communication, these lies of yours will not have any traction with learned people.

I do not think you have even read and studied the people I mentioned, or otherwise you would not have written what you wrote. You see, Sina all his life was a student of Greek philosophy. All his life he read Western books and tried his best to bring Islam closer to those Western ideas. This is the truth. You can go and ask any scholar of Sina about this. In fact Sina himself is saying as much in his own writings and treaties which he wrote after reading Farabi's translations of Western works chiefly Aristotle's. He went to the extent of doubting resurrection (qiamat) the way its described by Quran and Peighambar. This is your Islamic Golden age. It was a time when copying Western ideas was the fashion of the day.

And Islamic scholars of this golden age used to call Farabi (the translator and copier of Western works) by the name of معلم ثانی. Guess who these "scientists of Islamic golden age" had in mind as the معلم اول ? The Western thinker, Aristotle.

Then look at Khayam who is an absolute agnostic in his writings. His conclusion was most sympathetic of all to religion among all these "scientists of Islamic golden age", when he wrote that we do not know what is the truth, and whether the Western thought is true or the religion.

Otherwise, someone like Razi had almost rejected religion to the point of rejecting revelation and authenticity of Quran, favoring instead Western ideas of Galen and Aristotle.These are the people you are trying to promote as your "scientists". None of these if they were born today in an Islamic country and said the same things they had said in their time, would be able to live in any present Islamic country. They would be killed. Either by state or by people like you know who.

And there is no such thing as Islamic medicine. You see, when lies become too large and too old, this is what happens that people like you accept it as part of your faith. The so called Islamic medicine is actually the Greek medicine. And every historian of medicine will tell you this truth. The lies being woven by kaseban deen, will only hurt the religion as it will cause more and more people to leave Islam because of these lies. And their sin will be on people like you who lie so profusely trying to make bucks off the religion.

Before the likes of Hippocrates and Galen of West, medicine every where in the world was basically based on the idea of theurgy. A set of rituals, sacrifices and prayers which were to be followed to keep or gain health eg. smoking off esfand. Of course it was all nonsense. As much of a nonsense as your comment.

Then the Greek thinkers took the idea of the world being composed of four essential elements of earth, fire, water plus air and fused it with ancient observations that the body has four humors namely blood, black bile, yellow bile and phlegm whose imbalance causes disease. This Western theory was called Humorism and this is what the likes of Sina and Razi practiced and all the so called Islamic medicine is. Thanks to the progress West has made, now we know humorism is all baloney but at those times and still among the illiterates of Muslims such as yourself, this Western idea persists under the Islamic brand. You see all what you call Islamic medicine is essentially something between theurgy and humorism. Ancient pagan ideas that were organized into a systemic theory of application by the West and then rebranded under the name of Islam, despite the fact that Islam had nothing to do with them.

This continued until the West invented microscope and discovered cells. The cell theory debunked the humorism system and became the basis for explanation of life, health and disease. This then led West to develop the Germ Theory of Infectious Diseases and sciences such as histology and pathology which became cornerstone of Western medicine. But still West progressed and tried to understand the internal workings of the cells, their types and their relationship with each other until the West solved the greatest mystery of cells, the information storage system of the cells namely the discovery of DNA and RNA. The medicine is now based on molecular understanding of cells and their functioning. Theurgy and humorism of the so called Islamic medicine are dead. Islamic medicine was just a re-branding of ancient Greek medicine and could not move beyond humorism and theurgy. Not even one millimeter. It was the West that had invented the so called Islamic medicine and it is the West that invented the current medicine. And it is the West that is pushing the envelopes of progress today from medicine to child psychology to physics and astronomy. You have no part in it and you should be ashamed instead of being cocky.

You brought a very funny and twisted example without even knowing what you are talking about. Without knowing the fact that anemia and its types are actually conditions in Western medicine, described and diagnosed through Western medicinal techniques/treaties and have nothing to do with the so called Islamic medicine. You, like your "Islamic medicine" do not have any concept of iron metabolism. In short you are talking out of your behind. So typical of your kind. Free iron is highly toxic and the body can only tolerate a small amount of free iron in the food. The primary and most efficient way of iron absorption occurs in the form of dietary iron bound with a protein called heme like hemoglobin or myoglobin. Using cast iron cooking pots does little in solving a problem which is due to poor nutrition in the first place and creates many more problems such as putting at an increasing risk of death others such as people who have hemochromatosis.

But all this would mean nothing to you since you are illiterate in topics you are talking about. You do not know the pathways of iron absorption, storage, function and regulation in the body. All discovered by the West.

You hypocritically wish to be cured by the "Islamic medicine" in your dreams while continuing to use Western medicine. This is hypocrisy. Just like you continue to use internet, cars, zippers and phones while lying to yourself and others. You have only two choices here. Shun West and their stuff or man up and make your own. Since you are failing to man up and are continuing to lie, I suggest you give up using Western stuff altogether. Get a donkey and move out to the desert. Because your hypocrisy here is stinking to the heaven.

It amazes me that despite the fact that all you dears over here are concerned about the progress and future of Iran and you all addressed it very well from different aspects and your own point of views , no sign of common ground has been observed whatsoever as if we are some strange folks living and sharing very same spot but souls are separated by thousands miles ...
Actually diversity is appreciated but as it seems atmosphere over here is like vectors in different directions that just exhaust one another instead of synergy ...

This is the case everywhere, dear. The arguments of conservative Christians/Jews/Hindus/etc vs. science is no more different and no less intense.

You ar
For a second time, I have to remind you that Iran is not rising. And the reason has nothing to do with Soviet Union or Western games and their remnants. Our backwardness is thousands of years old and long before there was a Soviet Union or even Russia or any kind of Western interference or Islam in our affairs. We are backward only because of ourselves.

In other words, Iran will not rise even if all Mohsens became Shapur.

Science does not care for personal ideology of the scientist. A scientist can be liberal, communist, muslim, hindu, bahai etc. Science only cares about science. Trying to separate science and scientists into such nonsense categorizations will only mean doom for the society. It is the independently verifiable output that makes science what it is. In Iran's case the independently verifiable output does not exist.

Our automotive industry still can not come up with its own technologies and still needs crappy French technology, despite being a fifty year old industry in Iran. Our oil industry still needs outside help for example from a Dutch company because our scientists are not coming up with needed technologies despite Iran being one of the first countries in the world where oil industry took shape. Something is terribly wrong and this has to be remedied.

Every time I see your name, I expect to read stupid words from a guy that has serious psychological condition... Disappointing words of a very depressed guy who could not handle the volume of info that he faced... Stop it... When we say X, Daneshmand says... there is a Russian scientist...we are backward...we are bad... the west is good... We say Y he says X+Y = Russian scientist we are bad and they are good!!!

You are making us sick by such statements... You might seem like an informed guy but the truth is that you are like a spiritual Mystic man who when he climbs up the ladder of Erfan, in the exact step that he supposed to fly he falls...and falls hard...

If you ask me, I should say we have only two backward mindsets in Iran and these two only are slowing Iranian progress:

1- Guys who are extremest... Super-Hizbullahi or Super-Gherti...both arer backward
2- Guys like you...

You have a psychology trauma inside you and need to visit a doctor as soon as possible. Your mindset is the exact reason why Iran is at where it is now..

There are two types... Those who are gagools and don't care about progress, fundamental change and so on...and ones that think they know a lot and they are different... The ones that are so much solved by Western bs that can not even tolerate themselves!!

The mindset to be a pioneer nation was shifted between West and East many times... Once Chinese had this mindset...once Iranians had it and once West have it... History of human civilization is a witness to tens of historical shifts in all aspects of power... be it military or scientific or the mindset itself...

Iran was in a hibernation for few centuries and now she is waking up again... This wake is not sudden... It is not like you wake up tomorrow and see that all Iranian youngsters and government are after a scientific mindset... It forms and get corrected slowly...

I personally know lots of young and middle age guys and girls around me in Iran that have a very transformed mindset and are all active to make a difference somehow...

you won't remember but I Can testify that easily.. I remember days when young active smart guys who were interested in science and tech used to go after initiating factories to build, the already invented and designed home heaters, plastic injection, green houses, industrial bread, etc... These days I hear from youngsters that they have plans to go fix a big technological problem... or to start an start up to invent X or Y in the field that they have studied...

I have a friend who has 5 big boys... 2 of them are award winning engineers in heavy industry sector... 1 registered an invention with regard to industrial scale cooling systems and now have a factory producing that sys... 1 has a start up in a Science and tech park working on a new invention with regards to heavy duty industrial glues... I can see many of these young pioneers around me.. and I am not an uptown rich bastard... I have friends from all layers of society...

I testify that there is a big change going on... though it needs more time to perfect itself... Most of the job is done by private sector and incompetent governments has nothing to do with them...

I also am with your assumption @Madali that new generation Hizbullahi (religious) guys are more into self-confidence and invention and science... One of the reasons could be their following of the recommendations of the leader in regard with science and tech and progress... One other reason could be that they are less busy with western stuff pleasure and more busy with serious stuff...

So, only 2 types of people are backward and backlog Iranian progress:

1- Super-Gherti + Super Hizbullahis
2- Guys like you who pour water on fire .. the fire of progress... Guys like you that are innocent... you just need a doctor to fix you... then the progress will continue faster...

I expect you to understand why you are a parasite to the society and progress of Iran... You are smart... Think over it and keep silent for a while...

I don't expect an answer to this post.. I'm busy and don't want to waste my time anymore... Just wanted to share what I see... so, No response is necessary...

Goos luck

انگار که نوشته باشم برین یه تیکه آهن زنگ زده پیدا کنین و بکنینش تو غذاتون!
روازاده فقط یه نمونه هست، چیزی که شما نمیتونید قبول کنید طب ایرانی اسلامی و تاثیراتش هست، همینو اگر غربیها بهتون میدادن له لهش میکردین
شما با همون آلومینیوم خوش باش با تکه های طبیعی تفلون!
با اجازه من فقط از ظرفهای استیل و پیرکس استفاده میکنم . هیچ کس هم توصیه به استفاده از تفلون نمیکنه اونم بخاطر روش آشپزی ما هست که باعث آسیب به اون تفلون و ورودش به غذای ما میشه . اما همه توصیه به عدم استفاده از هر ظرفی که میتونه با غذا واکنش بده بخصوص ظرفهای فوقالعاده خطرناک مسی میکنن .
طب ایرانی ما هم خیلی گسترده تر از این حرفها هست اما همه اون مورد تایید جامعه پزشکی نیست و خیلی قسمتهاشم بهتر هست استفاده نشه چو آسیبرسان هست. به هرحال اگه قرار باشه از اون با چشم بسته طرفداری کنیم اونوقت میشیم مثل کلیسا و نظریات ارسطو .

As I said, it's anecdotal so take my statement with a grain of salt. An actual opinion poll on this would be interesting. It just seems that young religious kids are more into scientific studies and non-religious are more into business world (I'm the latter). But like I said, it's anecdotal so my opinion isn't worth much here since it isn't backed by anything.

Guys what would be your take on these photos?which one do you prefer?
1/ would you put the past behind and look forward?
2/ Or you choose another way ...​
And remember Japan 2 major cities were flattened and obliterated by American and they never apologized for this deed ...

Obama bouquet.jpg
534643610.jpg

Guys what would be your take on these photos?which one do you prefer?
1/ would you put the past behind and look forward?
2/ Or you choose another way ...​
And remember Japan 2 major cities were flattened and obliterated by American and they never apologized for this deed ...

1.with a good compensate I may forgive their past actions!
2.between Iran and America we are not talking about the past but present.
3.yet if it was the past, then answer would depend on whether you want to be independent or an absolute puppet.

Back
Top Bottom