What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Serpentine Salam, midooni poste dirooze man dar rabete ba ekhtelafe Iran va arabestan chi shode? Zaheran pak shode vali man ham peyghami daryaft nakardam.

Salam, alan dida, yeki az Mod ha pak karde, vali dalilesh ro naneveshte. shaiad tekrari bude?

Last edited:
^^^ That guy Abd-al-Rahman thinks the credit of building the pyramids should be given to Arabs.
Bunch of susmarkhors
The guy Sinan is also a troll. Do not discuss with him in Iran-related disscusions.

Ye nafar ye topic bezane tarikhcheye faaliyataye iran o wahhabestan ro ba ham moghayese kone va vase in sjaskoola ke daran irano ba wahhabestan moghayese mikonan tozih bede

^^^ That guy Abd-al-Rahman thinks the credit of building the pyramids should be given to Arabs.
Bunch of susmarkhors
The guy Sinan is also a troll. Do not discuss with him in Iran-related disscusions.

Ye nafar ye topic bezane tarikhcheye faaliyataye iran o wahhabestan ro ba ham moghayese kone va vase in sjaskoola ke daran irano ba wahhabestan moghayese mikonan tozih bede

Your avatar is from the Prince of Persia right? Loved those games! esspecialy sands of time. Geniunly hope they will remake the franchise on day. :)

Still listening to the ending song till this day.

Bunch of susmarkhors

He is a false flagger suadi. He has have 5 different accounts up to now and I have reported him. @Serpentine also please report him. @Saif al-Arab @Banu Hashim @al-Hasani @al-hashemi etc...
@Oscar

@The Last of us mate, your buddy is back this time with Egyptian identity... Lolz

In Egypt 90% of the people do not consider themselves arab. That creature is a multi user sand nigger.

Syrians, Egyptian and Iraqis are Arabized since Islam but not they are not Arab racially.

G.png

J2-Y-DNA-Haplogroup-Map-J2-M172-Map-J2-Haplogrubu-Haritasi-v3.png

R1.png

E1b1b.png

The Genetic Atlas

Last edited:
Also Anatolis are turkized since Ottoman emipre but they are not turk racially. They have Iranic - European blood. Very very very few of them are turk racially.

They were ruled by Romans before they became turks.

Byzantine Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Haplogroup-J2.jpg

Haplogroup-R1b-L23.gif

Haplogroup_R1b-borders.png

mtDNA-H1-H3-map.png

mtDNA-H5-map.png

Haplogroup_I2a.gif

vIL7r01.png

My advice to you is that don't waste your time for trolls.

Last edited:
bit of history

Pakistan will never work against Iran.....
what you said is laughable.
. yesterday i watched a interview of Former foreign minister Khurshid Kasuri, he said .
never mind what he said .talking is cheap . look at what he did the action they took and taken up to now

he said US, SAUDI and European are putting pressure on Pakistan since 80's to sever ties with Iran and start proxy war against Iran...
what liar he is . at time Iran's war with east and west which has been carried out by Saddam and foreign troops and US and Soviet commanders mages war in battle filed in 80,s what Pakistan did ?? Pakistan cobra eyes Gen Zia Haq did exactly what the US ask him to do .
while west part of Iran territory occupied by Iraqi and foreign troops cobra eyes Gen Zia Haq start what the US ask him to do by launching the political offensive and call in for ceasefire and stopping the war while the our territory occupied by Iraqi and foreign troop .

and start proxy war on our eastern borders by bringing jihadis to the country and and start free flow of them from Baluchistan Pakistan to Kovateh ( Kuta ) up to all the northern forties
cobra eyes Gen Zia Haq with full cooperation of Saudi open madrassas of Saudis in Baluchistan Pakistan to Kovateh ( Kuta ) with Saudi Mulvis to start teching Balvary and Salafisom and we start having insurgencies on Iran borders from 80;s.

at time Pakistanis were making the excuse that all these for fighting Soviet union in Afghanistan and it not for us and of course it will little here or there on Iran border but after the defeat of Soviet it will all stop and closed and they do not mean no harm to Iran

up to today as we speak this has not been stopped but been extended and top up . the full proxy war ( not direct war ) with all type of arabs on our borders curing out insurgency

Pakistan helped Iran against Iraq and help her with secret tech transfer including nuclear...
the bigger lie the first lie . do you know the date that AQ khan sold Iran blueprint for Urenco P1 centrifuges ?? ok when did Pakistan its atom bomb test ??
and tell me the date of Iran's war with east and west which has been carried out by Saddam and foreign troops and US and Soviet commanders mages war ??
so you see your big lie has been exposed it was in 90,s. after the Iran war finished and Soviet war defeated in Afghanistan . and US left Pakistan all aid and money was cut off to Pakistan because U.S no longer needed Pakistan and Pakistan after that came crores huge economic problems Pakistan sold Iran Urenco P1 centrifuges blueprint and two second hand used P1 centrifuges that all this is all after the war was finished

Moreover we have no objection on your
relation with India as long as u dont give them base to encircle us..
first i need to inform you on one thing .
no foreign country can have military base on Iran land . that been clearly been said on iran constitution and i can show you Iranian people will not allow it for what ever reason it wants to be .

now to the second issue .
Iran is first country which recognized Pakistan as country .
at the time when Pakistan did not have army it was Iran which put down first Balochistan uprising and stop Pakistan to break up .
Iran helped Pakistan on two war Pakistan had with India .
Iran been supplying free electricity and Gas to Pakistan which ~Pakistan never pad for it ++++++

but every time Pakistan backstab Iran and through back in our face

to all our Indian friends we had made mistakes and i as Iranian apologies to India and Indian people .but we will deserve chance to makeup to India

never mind what he said .talking is cheap . look at what he did the action they took and taken up to now

So i should believe you

what you said is laughable.

not a former foreign minister?

Laughing is good for health.. so read this sentence daily and laugh hard.. :P

what liar he is

Since the starting and the ending of the Iran–Iraq War in the 1980s, the Foreign policy of Pakistan respectively played a complex role in the conventional settlement of the Iran-Iraq war.[1]

According to the national security experts, the role of Pakistan in the Iran-Iraq war, however, was based more on maintaining a delicate balance.[2] During the conflict, Pakistan sought to portray as "strictly neutral" but cultivated friendly relationship with Iran.[3][4] In a state visit paid by President General Zia-ul-Haq to the United Kingdom in the mid-1980s, President Zia successfully calculated that the Iran–Iraq conflict would eventually "will end up in military stalemate."[4]

Overview[edit]
The Pakistan military initiated a covert regime change action under chief of army staff General Zia-ul-Haq and chief of naval staff Admiral Mohammad Shariff which imposed the military martial law in all over the country in 1979. In 1980, the Iranian revolution under Ayatollah Khomeini evoked a strong reaction throughout theMuslim world. The spill-over effect of the revolution worried the Arab world, as well the military government of President General Zia-ul-Haq. Considering this issue, the religiously influenced military government of Zia-ul-Haq then provided a rare opportunity and the political change in Pakistan and the Islamic Revolution in Iran suited well to one another and, therefore, no diplomatic and political rift occurred between them.[5] Responding swiftly to this great revolutionary change, Foreign Minister of Pakistan Agha Shahi immediately paid a state visit to Tehran who met the Iranian counterpart Karim Sanjabi on March 10, 1979.[5] Both expressed confidence by stating that Iran and Pakistan were going to march together to a brighter future.[5] The next day, Agha Shahi held talks with the Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, in which developments in the region were discussed.[5] On 11 April 1979, Zia famously declared that, "Khomeini is a symbol of Islamic insurgence".[5]Reciprocating President Zia's sentiments, Imam Khomeini, in his letter, called for Muslim unity.[5] He declared, "Ties with Pakistan are based on Islam."[5] By 1981, Pakistan under President Zia-ul-Haq was close allies again with the United States, and came under its sphere of influence; a position Pakistan has remained in since.[5]

In 1980, Iraqi President Saddam Hussain went on to the proposal which invaded Iran.[2] Pakistan immediately deployment its military contingent to protect the Gulf states against the Iranian threat, placing ~40,000 military personnel in Saudi Arabia for security and training purposes. Reportedly, Pakistan also began to supply conventional weapons to Iran, and both neighbours supported the Afghan jihad, albeit different factions.[2]

The military assistance and cooperation increased in support to the Iran and Pakistan never openly supported Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War despite tremendous pressure from the United States and Saudi Arabia.[6] There are reports of Pakistan financially helping Iran at the operational level.[6] The Pakistan military officials strongly objected killing of Iranian pilgrim riot by Saudi Arabian army on the annual Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca in 1985.[1] Conversely, Pakistan exported and sold numbers of Chinese and US made weapons to Iran, specifically the Silkworm and Stinger missiles which proved to be a crucial integrating factor in Tanker War, originally bounded for Afghan mujahideen.[7]

Pakistan cobra eyes Gen Zia Haq did exactly what the US ask him to do .

What US asked? :D

ceasefire and stopping the war while the our territory occupied by Iraqi and foreign troop .

Where did he said that Iraq should not return Iranian land.. ceasefire means stop war and go to previous positions..

and start proxy war on our eastern borders by bringing jihadis to the country

It was Soviets who bring there army to occupy Afghanistan... so they bring first not us.. we just replied.. u must remember that Soviet was the country behind 71 bangladesh war... they stop US intervention in our favour on behalf of India... they were looking for our balochistan for warm water port... and it have nothing to do with u... Moreover those Mujahideen also got support of Iran...

cobra eyes Gen Zia Haq with full cooperation of Saudi open madrassas of Saudis in Baluchistan Pakistan to Kovateh ( Kuta ) with Saudi Mulvis to start teching Balvary and Salafisom and we start having insurgencies on Iran borders from 80;s.

lol... do u even know what are u blabbering stupid..?

Sunni Barelvi are Anti wahabi Saudi.. they are not pro wahabi first of all..

Second yes we opened bcoz we need fighters for Afghanistan not to fight against Iran.. dont mix Afghanistan with Iran...

at time Pakistanis were making the excuse that all these for fighting Soviet union in Afghanistan and it not for us and of course it will little here or there on Iran border but after the defeat of Soviet it will all stop and closed and they do not mean no harm to Iran

Pakistan was not responsible to stop this.. our job was to defeat Soviets... we did this very well..

Iran is first country which recognized Pakistan as country .

Shah... not Ayatollah... Ayatollah are always critic of Pakistan like u...

Iran helped Pakistan on two war Pakistan had with India .

helped with What? did Ayatollah send his army to fight on behalf of Pakistan... talk about Ayatollahs... shah is devil for u.........Pakistan also return favor in Iraq war.....

Iran been supplying free electricity and Gas to Pakistan which ~Pakistan never pad for it ++++++

Now put ur money where u mouth is and provide me source of this claim...

but every time Pakistan backstab Iran and through back in our face

rants...

^^ I love PoP & AC series more than anything else on earth!

True me to. The Assassins Creed sadly blew the Prince of Persia franchise out of the way, and now we are stuck with shitty Prince of Persia reboots and games like the one in 2008 and The Forgotten Sands. But can you blame them, the AC really makes you take your live into perspective, amazing story and gameplay.

Last edited:
True me to. The Assassins Creed sadly blew the Prince of Persia franchise out of the way, and now we are stuck with shitty Prince of Persia reboots and games like the one in 2008 and The Forgotten Sands. But can you blame them, the AC really makes you take your live into perspective, amazing story and gameplay.
Yeah, my favourite was ACII. Did you like the PoP movie? I especially loved its soundtracks :D The parkour parts od PoP and AC especially impressed me, I think medieval regional cities are great for parkour, last year I was crossing the desert city of Yazd and briefly visited its Old District for the first time (there's no similar old city in the country as great as this) and the first thing that crossed my mind was that this is the coolest place for parkour: perfect roofs with narrow valleys which are mostly partially roofed or features arcs (I'm on mobile so i can't post pics)

Yeah, my favourite was ACII. Did you like the PoP movie? I especially loved its soundtracks :D The parkour parts od PoP and AC especially impressed me, I think medieval regional cities are great for parkour, last year I was crossing the desert city of Yazd and briefly visited its Old District for the first time (there's no similar old city in the country as great as this) and the first thing that crossed my mind was that this is the coolest place for parkour: perfect roofs with narrow valleys which are mostly partially roofed or features arcs (I'm on mobile so i can't post pics)

Story wise nothing can beat the first Assassins Creed game, playing through that was extremely intense. Gameplay wise no doubt ACII was the best. But my favorite is actually AC Blackflag, it had a good combination of both and i freaking loved the Pirate theme. I also think we can both agree that ACIII was pure garbage.

Contrary to alot critics, i actually loved the Prince of Persia movie. Though i prefered that they used the dagger of time more often. I mean Jack Gylenhaal was born to play the Prince really :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom