What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Warning are given in the background and once properly accumulated the member gets banned. Complaining openly doesn't.
Nonesense, many posts are reported and nothing was done about it, THAT IS THE REASON WE COMPLAIN TO YOU ABOUT IT. Your mods reflect the state of your own country, they are mostly sectarian and let their sectarian view weigh on their decisionmaking.

Also, You say that al-Hasani always makes posts within the rules. What part of calling Iranians Kazakh nomads is part of the rules?

Guys, I wanted not to post anymore, but since you guys, @Falon , @haman10 , @Ostad , @S00R3NA , have mentioned me multiple times, in these few minutes and asked me not to leave, I felt responsible to reply your kind comments.

I appreciate that all of you guys, with all different political opinions and views were united in supporting me when admin offended me by calling me a troll.

Guys, we need to have some specific set of rules, and we need not to let others to violate our rules. If they did, we need to react, by the appropriate means. That was my decision to respond them by a very civilized mean, and as a result, Adimin backed off and opened the thread again.

Anyways, @WebMaster , these objections are the results of your act when you curse one of the moderate members of forum, by calling him a troll. I don't have any personal hostility toward anyone, but I won't tolerate any discriminations as I previously told you.

@Serpentine
aziz, man be shoma be onvaan e doustet tosiye mikonam ke ye kam gheyrat e Irani be kharj bedi va be inha neshoun bedi ke baayad be ma ehteraam bezaarand. va gar na, in forum chizi joz etlaaf e vaght baraaye to ham nist. in forum hich arzeshi nadaare, joz tohin shodan be mellat e ma. in ra be gheyrat e khodet vaagozaar mikonam, age mikhaay inja bemouni, bemoun.

BTW, Sorry guys for this long comment. ;)

I dont know you, but how you engaged with me showed your frustration or you were just trolling. 
Nonesense, many posts are reported and nothing was done about it, THAT IS THE REASON WE COMPLAIN TO YOU ABOUT IT. Your mods reflect the state of your own country, they are mostly sectarian and let their sectarian view weigh on their decisionmaking.

Also, You say that al-Hasani always makes posts within the rules. What part of calling Iranians Kazakh nomads is part of the rules?

Handling reports take time. There are also cultural differences for example we dont know what "Iranian Kazakh Nomads" mean.. anyways. Its not as simple.

Handling reports take time. There are also cultural differences for example we dont know what "Iranian Kazakh Nomads" mean.. anyways. Its not as simple.

as the last post about it , and i really ask every iranian to stop it

i want to ask u , how can u possibly dont know the meaning of iranian nomads?

tnx

i really ask iranians to stop

I agree brother, majority of iranian members want this. lets all of us support this idea 

agar mano hemayat mikoni, tasmim haye man ham hemayat kon. in enghelab bayad edame dashte bashe
man hastam vali behtare nazare bagiyaro ham beshnavim.

tnx

Iranians who move around?

tnx

Bas kon dige Haman10. Ya in pofyooze serpentin ro bar kenar mikonim ya inke hamamoon shahid mishim (ban).

Moshkel inja mode Iraniye ke tarafe maro nemigire. In ro bayad hal konim. Agar ba man hasti begoo hasti 
man hastam.
zende bad baradar. hame dast be dast ham bedim ke in dayoose serpentin ro sarnegoon konim

Bas kon dige Haman10. Ya in pofyooze serpentin ro bar kenar mikonim ya inke hamamoon shahid mishim (ban).

Moshkel inja mode Iraniye ke tarafe maro nemigire. In ro bayad hal konim. Agar ba man hasti begoo hasti 

zende bad baradar. hame dast be dast ham bedim ke in dayoose serpentin ro sarnegoon konim

agha torokhoda be ham dige fosh nadim !

serpentine kheyli ba araba kenar miad , ghabool daram ama :

1- avalan ma tasmim gir nistim

2- dovoman serpentine dar har soorat iranie

3-sevoman age beshe yek mod alave bar serpentine dashte bashim kheyli khoobe , masalan ya soheil ya khodet

kari ke serpentine mikone az lahaze herfei doroste. moshkel injast ke bagie in osule herfeyio rayat nemikonan.man migam dar kenar serpentine ye mod dige ham dashte bashim ke naboud on ro jobran kone.

agha torokhoda be ham dige fosh nadim !

serpentine kheyli ba araba kenar miad , ghabool daram ama :

1- avalan ma tasmim gir nistim

2- dovoman serpentine dar har soorat iranie

3-sevoman age beshe yek mod alave bar serpentine dashte bashim kheyli khoobe , masalan ya soheil ya khodet
Haman, to naboodi ghablan inja, man va bachehaye dige kheyli zarbe khordim az hamin yaroo. In aslan tarafe maro nemigereft. va agar ham shekayat behesh mikardim ya ignore mikard ya az posht be ma khanjar mizad. Bebin, man mikham inja ro avaz konam, yani yek mode iraniye vatanparast bejaye oon mordeshoor replace beshe. mikham dige harkas be iran chap negah kard dahanesh service beshe. in kar shodaniye, vali hame bayad dast be dast ham bedim.

kari ke serpentine mikone az lahaze herfei doroste. moshkel injast ke bagie in osule herfeyio rayat nemikonan.man migam dar kenar serpentine ye mod dige ham dashte bashim ke naboud on ro jobran kone.

damet garm !!! afarin !! kheyli khoob mishe !!

bayad yek mod kenare serpentine bezarim ke asabani bashe!! :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom