What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Lol bro, you should be a humanologist (don't even know what they do exactly, but the name seems fit :D)

You mean this: Humanologist - Simpsons Wiki

Nah. One of my ideal personalities is Dr Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes whose character is based on Dr Joseph Bell. It is said Dr Joseph Bell had extraordinary clinical observation skills.

This is how he had diagnosed one of his patients:

Doctor: Well, my man, you've served in the army?
Man: Aye, Sir.
Doctor: Not long discharged?
Doctor: A Highland regiment?
Doctor: A non-com officer?
Doctor: Stationed at Barbados?

'You see, gentlemen,' he would explain, 'the man was a respectful man but did not remove his hat. They do not in the army, but he would have learned civilian ways had he been long discharged. He has an air of authority and he is obviously Scottish. As to Barbados, his complaint is Elephantiasis, which is West Indian, and not British.'

As for Dr Doyle himself, this is what he had written for his book "The Lost World" and I reproduce it here in your honor, Serpi joon:

I have wrought my simple plan,
If I bring one hour of joy,
To the boy who's half a man
Or the man who's half a boy.

Anyone watching Iran-Guam match?
4-0 to Iran so far. Lets see what the second half shall bring. :D

@Hell NO

I can't reply to your comment in the Uae soldiers killed thread because I can't access the section.

That news about Egypt's ships "chasing" Iranian ship was a fake news denied by Iran.
Egypt does not have the balls nor the capability to do such a thing because their "navy" would be sunk even if they came close to an Iranian ship or even if they look at an Iranian ship.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Che akhbar khoobi!!! Chelopanj ta KESAFAT koshte shod! Hameshoon bemiran, lajanaye bachekosh. Har rooz az in mooshaka bereezan rooye kalashoon. Kheeli tarseedan alan. Mobarak baradara yamani.

@Hell NO

I can't reply to your comment in the Uae soldiers killed thread because I can't access the section.

That news about Egypt's ships "chasing" Iranian ship was a fake news denied by Iran.
Egypt does not have the balls nor the capability to do such a thing because their "navy" would be sunk even if they came close to an Iranian ship or even if they look at an Iranian ship.
That might be true the news might be false I admit that.
But about egypt not having the balls (balls don't win wars or do they) I spent a lot of time thinking about a way in which iran can harm Egypt's interest or retaliate and I could think of anything.
about egypt not having the capability I think egypt has more than it need to do the job against a heavily outdated navy.
List of ships of the Egyptian Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
while comparing the two navies the only toys you have that can cause harm are the tree kilo subs
List of current ships of the Islamic Republic of Iran Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom