What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Dear @2800, I saw you guys debate on the other thread regarding your love either for your faith and your country, and other stuff.
It's been a while we've been on this forum together, and I believe you are either a very religiously practical guy, whom stands for his faith and for his religious teachings and believes, and also at the same time you are a real patriot Iranian, whom one can really feel the level of your passion and love for your very nation and country.
But that also raise me a very philosophical query that I'd really love to know how you've been handling it personally.
So I'd like to ask you a somehow personal question, but let's say we've got all the rights preserved for you if for any cause you'd like to refrain answering it.
The question is:
If ever you had to rank your love for these five subjects:
1- Iran
2- An Iranian
3- Imam Hussein (PBUH)
4- Hazrat e Abbas (PBUH)
5- Yourself
Then how would you gonna rank them from your, the most loved, down.
That's for sure a very interesting thing for me to know how have you had handled the dilemma.
But lets once again mention the fact that I do preserve all the possible rights for you if you ever gonna refrain answering that question.
Regards.
In soala chie aziz! Manke bache 3 sale nistam az in soala miporsi! Mesle inke sare think thank shodanet hesabi jav gereftatet. Boro khosh bashi...

Last edited:
In soala chie aziz! Manke bache 3 sale nistam az in soala mikoni! Boro khosh bashing dadash
Although that's noway a 3 years old kiddo kinda question, but also a deep challenging one that I would have been really happy knowing your answer about it.
But, anyway that's OK my dear, I would take that as you preferring to refrain answering that question.
Thanks anyway.

Although that's noway a 3 years old kiddo kinda question, but also a deep challenging one that I would have been really happy knowing your answer about it.
But, anyway that's OK my dear, I would take that as you preferring to refrain answering that question.
Thanks anyway.
Ok let's answer you. Myself comes first.

Ok let's answer you. Myself comes first.
Thanks my dear, I do appreciate that, but by ranking I did actually mean ranking them from the first one as the most loved one, to the fifth one.

PS, we could also delete our discussion when we're done, if that's any help.

Thanks my dear, I do appreciate that, but by ranking I did actually mean ranking them from the first one as the most loved one, to the fifth one.

PS, we could also delete our discussion when we're done, if that's any help.
Vala nemidunam... ham Iran to dust daram ham emam ha ro... Vali age bekhaym moghayese konim imam ha ro.

Vala nemidunam... ham Iran to dust daram ham emam ha ro... Vali age bekhaym moghayese konim fekr konam imam ha ro.
OK dear, I do really appreciate your time.
Take care, good night.

Dear @2800, I saw you guys debate on the other thread regarding your love either for your faith and your country, and other stuff.
It's been a while we've been on this forum together, and I believe you are either a very religiously practical guy, whom stands for his faith and for his religious teachings and believes, and also at the same time you are a real patriot Iranian, whom one can really feel the level of your passion and love for your very nation and country.
But that also raise me a very philosophical query that I'd really love to know how you've been handling it personally.
So I'd like to ask you a somehow personal question, but let's say we've got all the rights preserved for you if for any cause you'd like to refrain answering it.
The question is:
If ever you had to rank your love for these five subjects:
1- Iran
2- An Iranian
3- Imam Hussein (PBUH)
4- Hazrat e Abbas (PBUH)
5- Yourself
Then how would you gonna rank them from your, the most loved, down.
That's for sure a very interesting thing for me to know how have you had handled the dilemma.
But lets once again mention the fact that I do preserve all the possible rights for you if you ever gonna refrain answering that question.
Regards.

tarkibe mihan dosti va khoda parasti chize jadid va ajibi nist .... va faghat niyaz be yek zehn bozorg dare

kafi hast be afkare Ferdosi bozorg negah koni.....

چـو ایـران نباشد تن من مـبـاد ------------- در این بوم و بر زنده یک تن مباد
همـه روی یکسر بجـنگ آوریــم -------------- جــهان بر بـداندیـش تنـگ آوریم
همه سربسر تن به کشتن دهیم ------------ بـه از آنکه کشـور به دشمن دهـیم

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

منم بندهی اهل بیت نبی...................ستایندهی خاک و پای وصی
حکیم این جهان را چو دریا نهاد.......................برانگیخته موج ازو تندباد
چو هفتاد کشتی برو ساخته..........................همه بادبانها برافراخته
یکی پهن کشتی بسان عروس....................بیاراسته همچو چشم خروس
محمد بدو اندرون با علی........................همان اهل بیت نبی و ولی
خردمند کز دور دریا بدید.........................کرانه نه پیدا و بن ناپدید
بدانست کو موج خواهد زدن.................کس از غرق بیرون نخواهد شدن
به دل گفت اگر با نبی و وصی.....................شوم غرقه دارم دو یار وفی
همانا که باشد مرا دستگیر.......................خداوند تاج و لوا و سریر
خداوند جوی می و انگبین...................همان چشمهی شیر و ماء معین
اگر چشم داری به دیگر سرای......................به نزد نبی و علی گیر جای
گرت زین بد آید گناه منست..............چنین است و این دین و راه منست

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

albate ta on ja ke shoma dar khozashte farmodid , be nazar mirese ke ba nationalism miyone khobi nadari?

dalili ham nimishe ke hame mesle shoma doste aziz fekr konand
هر کسی را بهر کاری ساختند ---- مهر آن را در دلش انداختند

@islam shall be the winner ;)

Nope, It's just a girl. :D
ashegh shodi?
mobarake;)

Last edited:
Pas binocular vision nadareh. :D

No stereo vision. No depth perception. No 3D movies.

He is in a big hole with regard to his vision. :D
Since he only enjoys a %10 working eye, there is a good chance, there was a talk between the Boss of Koffar and the prophet's father while carrying Muhammad (PBUH) in his arm as a baby, his brain just messed with the data he received through his EYE and mistaken the Kafir guy with Muhammad!!

Mage tahajjor bina va nabina mishnase? Age 5 ta joft cheshm ham dasht hamin bud.

Be khoda hale Adam be ham mikhore az sheddate ferghe garaie dar inha. Hata yek ketab ya film az Iran ro ham nemitunan tahammol konan, onam filmi kr na be shia rant dare na sunni.
اینا اعقاب و خویشاوندان همون طلحه و زبیر و معاویه ایی هستند که با وجود ادعای اسلام آوردن و صحابه بودن در چندین مورد بهنگام مستی و یا در محافل قبل از جنگ سخن از قسم به نابودی نام محمد و اسلامش بمیون میاوردند..

اینها مثل اعقابشون خوارج هستند که بین قرآن ناطق علی و کتاب قرآن، کتابها را بر سر نیزه کردند و علی را کافر شمردند

یا مثل اعقابشون که میگفتند چون علی زیادی شوخی می کنه و شاده و یا اینکه چون علی امپراتور هفت دریاها توی کوچه بچه ها رو بر روی پشتشون میزاره و براشون بع بع میکنه، لیاقت امیر المومنین بودن رو نداره

azV5o2B_460s_v1.jpg
azVxdPm_460s.jpg
am8AR46_460s.jpg
aep993B_460s.jpg
aPGg1Eg_460s.jpg
a9PzZwo_460s_v1.jpg
azV24Wx_460s.jpg
a7bEgge_460s_v1.jpg

Couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes after reading this:
y1mbrxwahud7.jpg

@rahi2357 this post is specially dedicated to you bro. Guests of honor: @haman10 @Daneshmand @The Last of us @rmi5 @xenon54 @New @raptor22 and others.

PS: please don't mind the some words used in some pics.

Last edited:
View attachment 253038 View attachment 253039 View attachment 253040 View attachment 253041 View attachment 253042 View attachment 253043 View attachment 253044 View attachment 253045

y1mbrxwahud7.jpg

@rahi2357 this post is specially dedicated to you bro. Guests of honor: @haman10 @Daneshmand @The Last of us @rmi5 @xenon54 @New @raptor22 and others.

The last one is great, it could just be a Turkish joke, i dont know why but most of our jokes are perverted. :D

View attachment 253038 View attachment 253039 View attachment 253040 View attachment 253041 View attachment 253042 View attachment 253043 View attachment 253044 View attachment 253045

y1mbrxwahud7.jpg

Thank you, dear.

The second picture is actually scary.
Though sometimes I have seen quite similar things on subway late at night. It is amazing how different life becomes late at night compared to early in the morning.

In real life, the characters of second last picture are usually reversed (at least in the West). It is usually the women who are begging for love and marriage (specially just before and after compensated ovarian failure in 30's) while it is the men who are running away. The highly evolved professional cosmopolitan man just wants his sex and occasional companionship and occasional hugs. Then it is onto work and conquering the world. There is really no time for love and marriage.:P

The last one is great, it could just be a Turkish joke, i dont know why but most of our jokes are perverted. :D

Yeah, same here. You are not alone. :D

Thank you, dear.

The second picture is actually scary.
Though sometimes I have seen quite similar things on subway late at night. It is amazing how different life becomes late at night compared to early in the morning.

In real life, the characters of second last picture are usually reversed (at least in the West). It is usually the women who are begging for love and marriage (specially just before and after compensated ovarian failure in 30's) while it is the men who are running away. The highly evolved professional cosmopolitan man just wants his sex and occasional companionship and occasional hugs. Then it is onto work and conquering the world. There is really no time for love and marriage.:P

Lol bro, you should be a humanologist (don't even know what they do exactly, but the name seems fit :D)

Back
Top Bottom