What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@2800 I have been permanently banned from the Middle eastern section. But if you ever see this camel urine drinking @Saif al-Arab anywhere outside that section talking bs, notify me and I'll put him on his afro arab a$$.

This guy has a serious case of inferiority complex. I think when he was growing up in Europe under his toilet cleaning uma he was probably severely bullied for being a desert dweller in school etc and now he is trying to deal with his psychological issues by posting Bediouin IQ bs on a internet forum. Who else goes around trying to talk about the great "arab world"? :lol: I bet in real life this guy pretends to be from India or something. The real "arab" world is basically Yemen and sandistan. Other so called arab countries are genetically completely different to these soosmar khars and just share a dialect (which itself was constructed greatly by Persians).

We should not blame him for his pain. If your kind is known for nothing but terrorism, sand, camel urine, lizard etc, then at some point you will go full retard.

This afro arab at some point even claimed he has Iranian ancestry or something like that :rofl:

In any case, you will never find a person talking about such things like arab civilization etc in real life. Even on the internet these afro arabs rarely talk about their identity. Those of them that do, have psychosis. The real arab world is basically this:

Warning, do not watch this is you don't like seeing Lizard munching.

BnNL9oKIYAEsCVi.jpg

98984-voxWvQWg7_cK_jyNB1IVsw.jpg

@2800 I have been permanently banned from the Middle eastern section. But if you ever see this camel urine drinking @Saif al-Arab anywhere outside that section talking bs, notify me and I'll put him on his afro arab a$$.

This guy has a serious case of inferiority complex. I think when he was growing up in Europe under his toilet cleaning uma he was probably severely bullied for being a desert dweller in school etc and now he is trying to deal with his psychological issues by posting Bediouin IQ bs on a internet forum. Who else goes around trying to talk about the great "arab world"? :lol: I bet in real life this guy pretends to be from India or something. The real "arab" world is basically Yemen and sandistan. Other so called arab countries are genetically completely different to these soosmar khars and just share a dialect (which itself was constructed greatly by Persians).

We should not blame him for his pain. If your kind is known for nothing but terrorism, sand, camel urine, lizard etc, then at some point you will go full retard.

This afro arab at some point even claimed he has Iranian ancestry or something like that :rofl:

In any case, you will never find a person talking about such things like arab civilization etc in real life. Even on the internet these afro arabs rarely talk about their identity. Those of them that do, have psychosis. The real arab world is basically this:

BnNL9oKIYAEsCVi.jpg

He seems has mental or emotional issues , he spread hate and racist comments on all Iranian linked pages.
We have to report him all together.

He seems has mental or emotional issues , he spread hate and racist comments on all Iranian linked pages.
We have to report him all together.

Well as I said, years of bullying etc will make people like him develop inferiority complex. I guanrantee you this guy does not talk about his identity in real life. This retard claimed at some point he has Iranian, European ancestry etc :rofl:

I remember once, he was crying to the mods and was telling me he is going to put me on his ignore list but mods did not do anything, in the end, this afro arab was asking me to meet him in person :lol: He chickened out of in the end of course.

Dealing with these afro arabs is easy. Just show him what his real arab world looks like. The sad/ funny thing here is this guy puts so much effort in his BS but in the end no-one takes him seriously and just trolls him.

Last edited:
Well as I said, years of bullying etc will make people like him develop inferiority complex. I guanrantee you this guy does not talk about his real identity in real life. This retard claimed at some point he has Iranian, European ancestry etc :rofl:

I remember once, he was crying to the mod sand was telling me he is going to put me on his ignore list but mods did not do anything, in the end, this afro arab was asking me to meet him in person :lol: He chickened out of course.

Dealing with these afro arabs is easy. Just show him with his real arab world looks like. The sad/ funny thing here is this guy puts so much effort in his BS but in the end no-one takes him seriously and just trolls him

Funnier he says his ancestors during prophet Muhammad and before that were worshiping god i wonder all the stories we heard about Arabs worshiping idols was true or not ?:laugh:

BnNL9oKIYAEsCVi.jpg

Nazaret darbare emzaye man chie?
Ino az koja avordi? arabi ham baladi?

Rasti man vpnam moshkek dare vase hamin kickam felan kar nemikone.

Back
Top Bottom