What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Do you even read long non-sense rants of that Hassani guy?!!! LOL, If you have too much of spare time to read his long BS, instead, I suggest you to dig a hole in the middle of a desert, then fill it again. It's going to be more fruitful.

UAE(along with Saddam) was supporting Balouch separatist before Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. Then, they become friends of Pakistan in order to have a supply route to have access to Afghan fighters.
He's the most idiot person that I've ever seen in my lifetime! All he can say is blabbing blabbing and blabbing. He tries to make a history for Saudia while these arab bedouins were living in some parts of Arabian peninsula in the worst way of possible in various tribes in centuries ago. Even now 95% of Sandistan is out of population! 70 years ago when German airplanes flayed over Saudia they chased it with daggers and probably shout! LOL LOL

Did you know that there are 17 countries in the world that doesn't have any river!!!

I don't know where he get his empires! Probably hidden empires in sand and lizards!

Do you even read long non-sense rants of that Hassani guy?!!! LOL, If you have too much of spare time to read his long BS, instead, I suggest you to dig a hole in the middle of a desert, then fill it again. It's going to be more fruitful.

UAE(along with Saddam) was supporting Balouch separatist before Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. Then, they become friends of Pakistan in order to have a supply route to have access to Afghan fighters.

Arabs are very two faced. I realized this. They don't even stand for the Islam that their ancestors preached. For them it is all about money. But a ghairatmaand aadmi (respectable man) will never put money in front of honor. Arabs are no different from their Jewish cousins. They are only about hypocrisy. I honestly have no respect for Arabs. People to people relations are different as I have met many good Arab people, but in general my views towards of them has changed. I'm not saying you Iranians are any better, but when you guys collude with India you let us know midway. I think the only real friends Pakistan have are the Turks of Turkey and China.

Crazy Arab shouting!
But what does it mean?

I am glad Pakistanis don't scream crazy shit as weddings or gatherings.

Why do Iranian ladies scream at weddings like the Arabs? ALALALALALAL

Culturally, this is strange behavior in Pakistan. I mean at most we fire our guns in the air at ceremonies, but the yelling and screaming is weird.

Why do iranian women also do this lalalalala scream at weddings?

But what does it mean?

Culturally, this is strange behavior in Pakistan. I mean at most we fire our guns in the air at ceremonies, but the yelling and screaming is weird.

I don't know. It's a matter to show their happiness.

@rmi5
Tala in video to dide budi?

آخه گفتی مسیحی هستی
من به هر دو دین اعتقاد قلبی دارم هم شیعه هم مسیحی

But what does it mean?

I know them its a (الشحي) tribe in UAE they are in Ras al khaimeh. They say its somehow their greeting when having a meeting with other members also they use this sound on mountains long time ago to scare any thief or enemy no kidding.

I don't know. It's a matter to show their happiness.

@rmi5
Tala in video to dide budi?

:lol: Na, vali tou rouhet. Az khab taaze paride boudam, yekam ham dashtam aab mikhordam, in video ra ke didam, az khandeh aab parid tou geloum dashtam khafe mishodam :lol: Baayad yek warning i chizi mizashti ghabl az didan e video :lol:

:lol: Na, vali tou rouhet. Az khab taaze paride boudam, yekam ham dashtam aab mikhordam, in video ra ke didam, az khandeh aab parid tou geloum dashtam khafe mishodam :lol: Baayad yek warning i chizi mizashti ghabl az didan e video :lol:
Agha sharmande :(

Back
Top Bottom