What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

bardashtan rib ha be een sadegi ha ham nist .

ye chizi mikhad be esme jarrah . ouna jaraha (جرح) baladan sarf konand , vali jarrah nemidoonand chi hast .

4292b173-a335-45e3-9936-e339c82ddfc5_16x9_600x338.jpg

are kholase :lol:
ungrateful scum he could give his white cloth to me idk why such people wasting some one else chair in uni if they want to join terrorists , first and last they are going to die in middle of no where only thing remain is the wasted chair which i needed most ! !

Hey bro, whats up?
not much i gave the exam and t wasn't as good as i wanted so bye bye medicine in other hand im right now in free fall i may even dont get the thing i got last year so with 2x2= 4 we can say im not in good mood right now i have 1 last shot and i dont want to miss it

now u are here can i ask some math questions (before i forget them )

@Serpentine

In mojude vahshi ro section ban kon.

not much i gave the exam and t wasn't as good as i wanted so bye bye medicine in other hand im right now in free fall i may even dont get the thing i got last year so with 2x2= 4 we can say im not in good mood right now i have 1 last shot and i dont want to miss it

now u are here can i ask some math questions (before i forget them )
Yes sure.

the only limit they have gave to me was similar to this
j9yf02.jpg

but the m was under the line not on the line and instead of T we i had a 7/3 i know how to fix th question in the pic but when M go underline the game changes

there was some F(x) like questions i dont remember the numbers but questions was like this

if F(1)= 5 and f(-2)= 11 wut is the f(3) = ? ( i have take the numbers randomly ) there was no x^2+2 and similar to that only F(x) and number

there was another questions like this

if 2^3a+4b+2 = 3^4a+2b+5

than wut is the a . b = ? ( the numbers is taken randomly )

2dag36u.jpg

it was similar to this and awnser must be Ln ( all 5 awnser was Ln like )

the only limit they have gave to me was similar to this
j9yf02.jpg

but the m was under the line not on the line and instead of T we i had a 7/3 i know how to fix th question in the pic but when M go underline the game changes

there was some F(x) like questions i dont remember the numbers but questions was like this

if F(1)= 5 and f(-2)= 11 wut is the f(3) = ? ( i have take the numbers randomly ) there was no x^2+2 and similar to that only F(x) and number

there was another questions like this

if 2^3a+4b+2 = 3^4a+2b+5

than wut is the a . b = ? ( the numbers is taken randomly )

2dag36u.jpg

it was similar to this and awnser must be Ln ( all 5 awnser was Ln like )
image.jpg

Every nation on earth knows that if they are abroad their country they need to at least try to be good if not prefect so HOST country people see them great and respect them even more....
It is very simple... Turks abroad are like %80 living off wellfare!! Iranians abroad among the best and much better than host country people...

It is very subjective and personal opinion to say WE DEPORTED PEASANT TURKS and who remained in Turkey are their intellectuals!!! Really... say this to someone who never been to each and every small Turk city or somehow villages... Yes they are peasants mostly... But my brother was living in Germany for years and he says, Turks are a shame to every Middle Eastern or Muslim in there with the life style they have... only good to start Shavirma houses... living off the wellfare of hard work Germans who trusted you...

Iranians outside Iran are a mixture of Before 79 immigrants (Mostly graduate people), Iran-Iraq war era immigrants (mostly average joes with somehow little or no higher education), After war immigrants who are normal everyday life university bachelor or graduates started to move to US, Canada, Australia and somehow to UK abd Europe... These guys and girls are just like any other normal Iranian with a bachelor or master.... The reason... Iran had a booming population rate back in 1980s and this ended up Iran with huge wave of graduates with no jobs... This is why a percentage of them migrated to Canada and US... But the point is, Iranians are top and more successful immigrants when taking all these different categories of immigrants.... The scientists create E-bay...contribute to google, youtube, intel, apple and nasa... The average graduates makes the middle rank jobs and Iranian immigrants with low education become wealthy successful business man by being successful in every field of work they get into...

btw, Seems Turks are very good with genocides, deporting its own people outside of Turkey!!

Let's be real...not every people or nation can be top quality... There will be no No.5 if there is no No.1... This world needs all categories of people... a ME full of Arabs and Turks need an Iran to keep the control... World need categories like Arabs and Turks so they can sell garbage weapon to them... It is balance... some are CEO...some are side kicks...some are just a door man... deal with it
If that makes you sleep better at night... we keep continuing our way where we have more than double of Iranian GDP with slightly smaller population and without huge oil and gas reserves.

Your racism is so ridiculous, seems like this is how you comfort yourself in front of the harsh reality.

If that makes you sleep better at night... we keep continuing our way where we have more than double of Iranian GDP with slightly smaller population and without huge oil and gas reserves.
Bro, comprehension is not something, everyone being capable of.

Back
Top Bottom