What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

hi guys what's cooking?
this bro :D

Untitled.png

@SOHEIL shoma mikhaay list e kasaayi ke mikhaay ignore koni ra montashr kon(yek screenshot begir), va ba'd ham man, va ba'desh @haman10 va @kollang va @ResurgentIran va @Shahryar Hedayati ham in kaar ra mikonim. har kasi ham ke in kaar ra nakard, khodesh ra mibarim tou ignore list. ;)
Agha tarhe kheyli khubiye.faghat az Irani ha shoma mokhe abii ro bezan ke unam be ma molhagh she.be dustan taze kar ham bayad ettela resani konim.

My black list:

@Sinan
@TurAr
@xenon54
@atatwolf

Dustan tv akhbar goft 13 billion dollar be yaman khesarat vared shode! Fekresho bokonin ye hamchin keshvare faghiri tu 40 ruze gozashte 13 billion dollar zarar karde. Ba'adam migoft israeli ha ham tu hamalat ba saudi ha hamkari mikonin va sherkat daran.
Dustan ye lahze fekre igrone kardan ro bikhial shin, ini ke man goftam ro lotfan javab bedin. :frown:
Chera Iran hich ghalati nemikone!

Anyway man raftam bekhabam sob miam bebinam dar morede yaman chi goftin. Shab khosh

Reality is, society is not full of nokhbeh. Rather it is full of nokhaleh. And then you have barbarians outside surrounding the country trying to over-run it (mind you but with help from civilized world) with the aim of making another Libya or Syria. These are the realities that must be recognized. The first step towards progress is to accept the reality.
In the long line of your quality posts, sure that's not a high ranked one dude.
No one's born a "nokhbe", but we have "nokhbe's" raised. In fact it's the duty of societies to raise nokhbe's and it's the duty of nokhbe's to make the society a better place, and in fact, nokhbe parvar.
That's where the chicken and eggs challenge, emerges.
But as I've already mentioned I've got no interest, to discuss the policy, in chat.
I'm more into the good old habit of criticizing every single being. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom