What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Iranian. They're the reason you can access alcohol or satellite dish in Tehran.

They're very productive :D

No you are wrong , Tehrani people are self-sufficient regarding alcohol stuff ... parcham balast over here dada ..:sarcastic:
we have fully access and even we're trying to find foreign markets to export it : :D

As I know Shirazi wine is known as one of the best of its kind in the world ... but right now it's just produced in France by the same name ...

Well, those produced in France and Australia are actually an imitation. No body knows how the actual Shiraz wine was made. The knowledge has been lost. Also the wine making process much depends on biochemical and bacterial load of the surroundings of vineyards and wine makers. I doubt the original Shiraz was anything like the ones being sold nowadays in West. But it must have been good enough for Europeans to have taken interest in it.

Well, those produced in France and Australia are actually an imitation. No body knows how the actual Shiraz wine was made. The knowledge has been lost. Also the wine making process much depends on biochemical and bacterial load of the surroundings of vineyards and wine makers. I doubt the original Shiraz was anything like the ones being sold nowadays in West. But it must have been good enough for Europeans to have taken interest in it.

Sad to hear that .. I've heard there is a wine produced in Shiraz by the name of "Sharbe Assal" which very expensive .. About Shirazi wine produced I've seen it delivered in Tehran ...

@Daneshmand

As you know I study in Qazvin.and Takestan is just next to Qazvin:whistle:

And production is never stopped in Qazvin neither in Shiraz.

@haman10 dadashe man pas taklife karkonane mohtarame sefarate venezuella chi mishe?

Well, I am not talking about home made stuff. The proper wine making would need facilities and dedication as aging process is the key. It can take about a decade and often even more time for wine to age to its proper taste. Home made stuff is almost always for immediate consumption.

But Qazvin of course is special not only because of the quality of its grapes but also pistachio.

Areas like Qazvin and Shiraz had the potential of being like France or California in this regard. There was also an alcohol manufacturing plant in Shahr Sanati, though I don't know whether it produced industrial alcohol or natural.

Sad to hear that .. I've heard there is a wine produced in Shiraz by the name of "Sharbe Assal" which very expensive .. About Shirazi wine produced I've seen it delivered in Tehran ...

Ziad nakhor. Zarar dareh :D

@haman10

سلام. میگم دوباره چه بلایی سر میلیتاری اومده؟ سایتش بالا نمیاد. گند زدن بابا اعصاب آدمو به هم میریزه این سایت.. چند ماهه مشکل داره نمیتونن درستش کنن.

Having knowledge doesn't mean you consume it ... :lol: I've been in situations to take a sip but I have not yet ... :agree:
Avarin avarin . :D

@haman10

سلام. میگم دوباره چه بلایی سر میلیتاری اومده؟ سایتش بالا نمیاد. گند زدن بابا اعصاب آدمو به هم میریزه این سایت.. چند ماهه مشکل داره نمیتونن درستش کنن.
Bi orzegi azize man , bi orzegi .

Orzeye ye kare sade ham nadaran . hata Software ke estefade mikonan (IPB) az noe hack shodash hast .

yani ina faghat pool host ru midan , ke orzeye ounam nadaran .

orzeye nasb ye plugin vase IPB ham nadaran . siteshoon engar 50 saal pish tarahi shode

darhali ke kolli theme va plugin dare , makhsoosan inke ina noe hack shodash ru daran :lol:

@haman10

منظروت ایران میلیتاریه؟ چون برای من کار میکنه ....

@Daneshmand @JEskandari

57307401542012432278.jpg

Havasetoon bashe ye vaght puctus bimaratoon baaz nabashe :D
Een khoobe. Yeki digashoon b jaye 6:3:3 neveshte bood 6CC. Be khoda jedi migam. Madrakesh mojoode
Bahs 2 saal pishe. Baad migan chera b dokhtar ha migin kheng :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom