What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Nice to meet you ... not so many koreans around !!!

Yeah, and with good reason. 95 percent of my people don't like learning English and some of us hate the trash-talking that seems to follow my people around. So, we don't join international forums like PDF or we join ungoverned sites like youtube where we can trash-talk back to others using the limited knowledge of English we do have.

Unfortunate but it is what it is. :coffee:

h, and with good reason. 95 percent of my people don't like learning English and some of us hate the trash-talking that seems to follow my people around. So, we don't join international forums like PDF or we join ungoverned sites like youtube where we can trash-talk back to others using the limited knowledge of English we do have.

dude i had seen a korean movie,My little bride.:D

Yeah, and with good reason. 95 percent of my people don't like learning English and some of us hate the trash-talking that seems to follow my people around. So, we don't join international forums like PDF or we join ungoverned sites like youtube where we can trash-talk back to others using the limited knowledge of English we do have.

I have a question !

Is there any korean actress with natural face !?

I mean without surgery !!! :unsure:

dude i had seen a korean movie,My little bride.:D

Erotic !?

@Optimus prime

Do you like this music :

http://dl2.takmelody.ir/Mahdi/Music/Tir/1392/Babak Jahanbakhsh - Dooset Daram.mp3

Hey @SOHEIL jan manam omadam injaaa :wave:
Saaalm be baghie ham daram :)

bighug.gif

I have a question !

Is there any korean actress with natural face !?

I mean without surgery !!! :unsure:

:coffee:

First off, I'd like to say that plastic surgery is considered by some Koreans to be one of the worst things ever to be introduced to my country (including me). While other Koreans think there is nothing wrong with it as they think its equal to normal surgery like knee surgery. As a result, plastic surgery is very controversial in my country. My people are trying to figure this out. We don't appreciate the misconception that we are somehow "fake people". We think of foreigner's opinions to be even less especially if they only want to make insults. I would like this fvcking stupid practice to totally disappear from my country for this reason. However, I'm just one person. I'm sure you are disillusioned with at least one problem that Iran has.

All the countries on this planet are shaped differently with the various cultures, religions, economy, levels of poverty, government corruption, ethnic conflicts, types of governments, etc that are specific for each country. No country is completely perfect and everybody should approach foreign countries that aren't their own with unbiased opinions. Sadly, this doesn't happen. I hope, you as an Iranian and me as a Korean can look at each other's countries with open eyes. If you want to do this, then that is awesome. If you don't, then we should stop interacting before we insult each other's country.

Song Hye-gyo (송혜교)
200606060005_08.jpg

Song%20Hye%20Kyo%20Galaxy%20Note%203%20Wallpapers.jpg

Han Ga-in (한가인)
200606060005_07.jpg

han-ga-in.jpg

First off, I'd like to say that plastic surgery is considered by some Koreans to be one of the worst things ever to be introduced to my country (including me). While other Koreans think there is nothing wrong with it as they think its equal to normal surgery like knee surgery. As a result, plastic surgery is very controversial in my country. My people are trying to figure this out. We don't appreciate the misconception that we are somehow "fake people". We think of foreigner's opinions to be even less especially if they only want to make insults. I would like this fvcking stupid practice to totally disappear from my country for this reason. However, I'm just one person. I'm sure you are disillusioned with at least one problem that Iran has.

All the countries on this planet are shaped differently with the various cultures, religions, economy, levels of poverty, government corruption, ethnic conflicts, types of governments, etc that are specific for each country. No country is completely perfect and everybody should approach foreign countries that aren't their own with unbiased opinions. Sadly, this doesn't happen. I hope, you as an Iranian and me as a Korean can look at each other's countries with open eyes. If you want to do this, then that is awesome. If you don't, then we should stop interacting before we insult each other's country.

Song Hye-gyo (송혜교)
200606060005_08.jpg

Han Ga-in (한가인)
200606060005_07.jpg

han-ga-in.jpg
Who is the last one? (for research purpose only)

Song Hye-gyo (송혜교)
200606060005_08.jpg

Han Ga-in (한가인)
200606060005_07.jpg

han-ga-in.jpg
Song hye ko is a good actress. While I was growing up they showed "Autumn in my heart" and Full House" on TV. She did 2 very different roles and it was almost impossible recognise whether it was the same person.:pop:

You recognise the man in my avatar? :partay:

o_O

Birader..............

It says her name right on top of the picture.........

I know wiki is a terrible source but it cites the websites where it got info so its official.
Han Ga-in - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oh didnt know it was the same girl, what a change from first picture, there is a picture of her with less make up in your link, still pretty though but never trust make-up. :D

Song hye ko is a good actress. While I was growing up they showed "Autumn in my heart" and Full House" on TV. She did 2 very different roles and it was almost impossible recognise whether it was the same person.:pop:

You recognise the man in my avatar? :partay:
I don't really watch Korean cinema that much, considering the amount of girly-girl dramas that currently swamp the Korean film industry. In my spare time, I like to play my gaming pc cuz Korean films don't interest me.

Ummmm, why do you have that picture as your avatar? Are you trying to impress me or pick a fight? If its the former, I gotta say thats a rather poor approach to take. If its the latter, I'm not interested as I have much BETTER things to do.

I think Samsungs CEO is the most natural actor :D

Attachments

• 572_Funny_Thought_Samsung_President_Is_More_Gay_Than_Apple_President.jpg
    572_Funny_Thought_Samsung_President_Is_More_Gay_Than_Apple_President.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom