What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Don't watch "Kingdom of heaven" and "Drakula".In both movie they raped muslim and Islam.specially in Kingdom of heaven they insulted salauddin the great hero of islam.

Don't watch "Kingdom of heaven" and "Drakula".In both movie they raped muslim and Islam.specially in Kingdom of heaven they insulted salauddin the great hero of islam.

As I recall, in KOH, Salauddin wins, and walks into Jerusalem as the victor. Where is the rape?

As I recall, in KOH, Salauddin wins, and walks into Jerusalem as the victor. Where is the rape?
They didn't deform the history but only presented islam and saladin as a blood thirsty murderer.
And the same case in Drakula.

Just feel every speech. u may find, actually what they wanted to present in that movie; the victory of Saladin or the aggression of islam to mankind.

Also Watched "Cow 1969" .... was a good movie, but not my cup of tea.
Brother,want to download the cow.have u any link?

They didn't deform the history but only presented islam and saladin as a blood thirsty murderer.
And the same case in Drakula.

Just feel every speech. u may find, actually what they wanted to present in that movie; the victory of Saladin or the aggression of islam to mankind.

That's expected. The movie is made by Christians for a Christian audience.

Were a movie to be made by Muslims for a Muslim audience, the narrative could be reversed.

In a holy war, any war, there are no neutrals.

how can i write a status like urs "To hoodie or not to hoodie, that is the question." bottom of my post? help me

how can i write a status like urs "To hoodie or not to hoodie, that is the question." bottom of my post? help me

Move your mouse pointer to the upper right part of your screen, where it shows your profile picture and PDF username.

Then a menu drops down and it shows you a lot of options, "Personal Details", "Your News Feed", "Conversations".

The "Signature" option is right under "Personal Details".

Btw be careful with your signature, mate. I don't think Horus and Webby will like racist signatures.

Move your mouse pointer to the upper right part of your screen, where it shows your profile picture and PDF username.

Then a menu drops down and it shows you a lot of options, "Personal Details", "Your News Feed", "Conversations".

The "Signature" option is right under "Personal Details".

Btw be careful with your signature, mate. I don't think Horus and Webby will like racist signatures.
Oh i gussed that before. Bt i have no permission to have a signature. a lot of task need to be completed.

Does it say what you have to do in order to have a signature?
Signature Rules:
Before you can modify your signature, you must have passed the following conditions:

The number of posts you have created must exceed: 99 (Yours: 89)
The number of Likes you've received must exceed: -1 (Yours: 0)
The Like post Ratio must exceed: -1% (Yours: 0%)
The number of days you have been registered must exceed: 9 (Yours: 372)......bla-bla-bla

Can i have a photo of ur avater
@sEoulman556

Signature Rules:
Before you can modify your signature, you must have passed the following conditions:

The number of posts you have created must exceed: 99 (Yours: 89)
The number of Likes you've received must exceed: -1 (Yours: 0)
The Like post Ratio must exceed: -1% (Yours: 0%)
The number of days you have been registered must exceed: 9 (Yours: 372)......bla-bla-bla

Can i have a photo of ur avater
@sEoulman556

Hahahahahahaha :sarcastic:

You will reach 100 posts very quickly. You're making posts right now by talking with me. :smokin:

May I ask why you want my avatar picture?

Awesome,any doubt.Does it belongs to any game?

Nope. It doesn't belong to any game. I found it in an art portfolio while doing some pointless Web surfing.

I will give you the picture. But, you must promise not to use it to impersonate Koreans in online forums. Do we have a deal?

Back
Top Bottom