What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Do :nono: say that. I hope u will.

It would not be fair to the girl I marry.

It would be even less fair to me.

Not to mention women at large. Some guys are just not meant to be married. I see marriage as a major con game played by insecure women and a society full of betas and deltas on the alphas of the species.

A way to get laid, to put it crudely.

Not to mention women at large. Some guys are just not meant to be married. I see marriage as a major con game played by insecure women and a society full of betas and deltas on the alphas of the species.

A way to get laid, to put it crudely.
One day ur thinking will be turned into a disaster.
Do not mention about society when they r against truth, but sometime u need to care them as they become the truth.
And personally i think marriage and family is a universal truth.No one can deny it.But our society sometime act like dmn one.
I don't know about ur society.above all u must not have any doubt against marriage,though u have a lot against woman.
I have too.

One day ur thinking will be turned into a disaster.
Do not mention about society when they r against truth, but sometime u need to care them as they become the truth.
And personally i think marriage and family is a universal truth.No one can deny it.But our society sometime act like dmn one.
I don't know about ur society.above all u must not have any doubt against marriage,though u have a lot against woman.
I have too.

I have nothing against womankind. I love them all.

They have been put on earth for a purpose, as men have.

I have a problem with women who try to cross that purpose. That makes them extremly unattractive to me. And I am usually extremely mean with unattractive things. There is little that is politically correct about me.

me too.But who they r?:crazy:
soney leon?:omghaha:

Sunny Leone is extremely attractive to me. Because she enjoys greatly the traditional role of a woman. And shows her enthusiasm unabashedly. Without hypocrisy of societal norms.

Norms imposed on the females and their alphas by disadvantaged lesser forms.

And shows her enthusiasm unabashedly. Without hypocrisy of societal norms.
2112919.jpg

I can't tolerate her babe's.

That's because you've seen too much of her too easily.

Now think of her in demure Indian clothing, think of her scent as you nuzzle the soft part of the back of her neck and ears ......

And imagine her with her hair grown out, soft, natural .....
Wow, you've got some talent here, please go on ...

Back
Top Bottom