What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I don't really watch Korean cinema that much, considering the amount of girly-girl dramas that currently swamp the Korean film industry.

Ummmm, why do you have that picture as your avatar? Are you trying to impress me or pick a fight? If its the former, I gotta say thats a rather poor approach to take. If its the latter, I'm not interested as I have much BETTER things to do.
Why the hell would I pick a fight or impress? I had it long before even I knew that you are ln the forum. You seem very paranoid.

Yeah, it was my sister who was watching them so I didn't have a choice when watching TV.

Why the hell would I pick a fight or impress? I had it long before even I knew that you are ln the forum. You seem very paranoid.

Yeah, it was my sister who was watching them so I didn't have a choice when watching TV.

Mate, I will keep it simple for you as you are a Sri Lankan, not a Korean. And please keep in mind that he oppressed humble, well-meaning Koreans, not Sri Lankans who were two oceans and a whole continent away. That man (or shit-for-brains godless scumbag that needed to fvcking die as I like to appropriately call him) was directly and indirectly responsible for the deaths of thousands of Koreans during his 20 year oppressive rule and many more Vietnamese people during the Vietnamese War, a conflict in which Koreans had no right to participate in.

If I ran up to you in some forum, and I had a picture of a Sri Lankan war criminal as my profile picture and did the same thing you did. At the bare minimum, I would expect that Sri Lankan to be annoyed. At most, he would probably be cursing the name of my country.

So yeah, mate. I don't understand why you have that as your profile picture. Maybe I could have used my words differently. However, I had many endless debates with my brethren about that particular shit-bag, I don't need a Sri Lankan to do the same. I like Sri Lankans but I don't like how this conversation started.

Last edited:
Mate, I will keep it simple for you as you are a Sri Lankan, not a Korean. And please keep in mind that he oppressed humble, well-meaning Koreans, not Sri Lankans who were two oceans and a whole continent away. That man (or shit-for-brains godless scumbag that needed to fvcking die as I like to appropriately call him) was directly and indirectly responsible for the deaths of thousands of Koreans during his 20 year oppressive rule and many more Vietnamese people during the Vietnamese War, a conflict in which Koreans had no right to participate in.

If I ran up to you in some forum, and I had a picture of a Sri Lankan war criminal as my profile picture and did the same thing you did. At the bare minimum, I would expect that Sri Lankan to be annoyed. At most, he would probably be cursing the name of my country.

So yeah, mate. I don't understand why you have that as your profile picture. Maybe I could have used my words differently. I think
Oh sorry then. I didn't know he was hated by you. He was the person who initiated economic growth in South Korea, wasn't he? Yeah vietnamese war was something I don't agree. He did to gain American economic support and he succeeded. Strong leaders are both loved and hated at the same time. You are then Korean so you know him better than I do so I'll change the avatar.

:coffee:

First off, I'd like to say that plastic surgery is considered by some Koreans to be one of the worst things ever to be introduced to my country (including me). While other Koreans think there is nothing wrong with it as they think its equal to normal surgery like knee surgery. As a result, plastic surgery is very controversial in my country. My people are trying to figure this out. We don't appreciate the misconception that we are somehow "fake people". We think of foreigner's opinions to be even less especially if they only want to make insults. I would like this fvcking stupid practice to totally disappear from my country for this reason. However, I'm just one person. I'm sure you are disillusioned with at least one problem that Iran has.

All the countries on this planet are shaped differently with the various cultures, religions, economy, levels of poverty, government corruption, ethnic conflicts, types of governments, etc that are specific for each country. No country is completely perfect and everybody should approach foreign countries that aren't their own with unbiased opinions. Sadly, this doesn't happen. I hope, you as an Iranian and me as a Korean can look at each other's countries with open eyes. If you want to do this, then that is awesome. If you don't, then we should stop interacting before we insult each other's country.

Song Hye-gyo (송혜교)
200606060005_08.jpg

Song%20Hye%20Kyo%20Galaxy%20Note%203%20Wallpapers.jpg

Han Ga-in (한가인)
200606060005_07.jpg

han-ga-in.jpg

I didn't mean to insult ... I just wanted to know your opinion :)

Are you interested in aerospace :pleasantry:

:coffee:

First off, I'd like to say that plastic surgery is considered by some Koreans to be one of the worst things ever to be introduced to my country (including me). While other Koreans think there is nothing wrong with it as they think its equal to normal surgery like knee surgery. As a result, plastic surgery is very controversial in my country. My people are trying to figure this out. We don't appreciate the misconception that we are somehow "fake people". We think of foreigner's opinions to be even less especially if they only want to make insults. I would like this fvcking stupid practice to totally disappear from my country for this reason. However, I'm just one person. I'm sure you are disillusioned with at least one problem that Iran has.

All the countries on this planet are shaped differently with the various cultures, religions, economy, levels of poverty, government corruption, ethnic conflicts, types of governments, etc that are specific for each country. No country is completely perfect and everybody should approach foreign countries that aren't their own with unbiased opinions. Sadly, this doesn't happen. I hope, you as an Iranian and me as a Korean can look at each other's countries with open eyes. If you want to do this, then that is awesome. If you don't, then we should stop interacting before we insult each other's country.

Song Hye-gyo (송혜교)
200606060005_08.jpg

Song%20Hye%20Kyo%20Galaxy%20Note%203%20Wallpapers.jpg

Han Ga-in (한가인)
200606060005_07.jpg

han-ga-in.jpg

I was thinking that maybe you guys are more into fashion and such things, hence maybe that's why people are more obsessed with such surgeries. In Iran, there is a huge business of rhinoplasty :lol: MiddleEasterners in general have too big noses! My opinion is that Koreans are already better looking than all other Asian looking nationalities.

I was thinking that maybe you guys are more into fashion and such things, hence maybe that's why people are more obsessed with such surgeries. In Iran, there is a huge business of rhinoplasty :lol: MiddleEasterners in general have too big noses! My opinion is that Koreans are already better looking than all other Asian looking nationalities.

I think italians have big noses !
288.gif

@sEoulman556

Any update about this :

3.jpg

288.gif

@sEoulman556

Any update about this :

3.jpg

People of (Eastern) Mediterranean and Near East region(Italians, Albanians, Jews, Iranians, Caucasus people) are more or else from the same race. It seems that our ancestors had been too much blessed by their noses :lol:

288.gif

@sEoulman556

Any update about this :

3.jpg

The launch for KSLV-II is scheduled for sometime in between 2018-2020.

This source says 2018.
Self-made rocket due 2018

But, then this site says 2020.
South Korea and Earth Observation Systems

It could be earlier but my country has more urgent national goals such as modernisation of all three branches of SK's military or the 10 year overdue economic reforms that is currently taking place over the next couple years. I wish the launch date is sooner but our national security is more important than our national pride so this will hopefully ready by the scheduled time frame.

@rmi5

image-1b93cfd33da511c59d1f466ca46ff31297ef99ee61e36d73c61df5a98c8751f2-V.jpg

The launch for KSLV-II is scheduled for sometime in between 2018-2020.

This source says 2018.
Self-made rocket due 2018

But, then this site says 2020.
South Korea and Earth Observation Systems

It could be earlier but my country has more urgent national goals such as modernisation of all three branches of SK's military or the 10 year overdue economic reforms that is currently taking place over the next couple years. I wish the launch date is sooner but our national security is more important than our national pride so this will hopefully ready by the scheduled time frame.

Can you provide some informations about the engines & their origin ?

Back
Top Bottom