What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

So I have a question to Iranian members, specially those living in Iran,
I am planning to visit Iran (tourism) Tehran specially in winters and I was wondering if I can find (buy) a Pahlavi Cap in present day Iran?

So I have a question to Iranian members, specially those living in Iran,
I am planning to visit Iran (tourism) Tehran specially in winters and I was wondering if I can find (buy) a Pahlavi Cap in present day Iran?
You are always welcome to visit Iran

I think, Grand Bazaar is the place you should be looking for traditional things.also make sure you will have some fun in our ski resorts.

Are you only planning for Tehran?

Hey everyone. My name is creepy crap and im a unknown and miserable artist/writer living in a rathole in rich lands of persia. anyways! I hope we're gonna have a lot of pointless conversations and plenty of needles share of information.
(I have some connections in IRAF so maybe i have some useful information for you people...)

Hey everyone. My name is creepy crap and im a unknown and miserable artist/writer living in a rathole in rich lands of persia. anyways! I hope we're gonna have a lot of pointless conversations and plenty of needles share of information.
(I have some connections in IRAF so maybe i have some useful information for you people...)

Welcome :cheers:

You are always welcome to visit Iran

I think, Grand Bazaar is the place you should be looking for traditional things.also make sure you will have some fun in our ski resorts.

Are you only planning for Tehran?

Yes sir ,just a plan for Tehran
nothing solid,

Yes sir ,just a plan for Tehran
nothing solid,

Hey my friend .

I'm not sure what you're looking for .

Grand Bazaar in Tehran is a good place for finding traditional things but if you're looking for some specific products you might need to travel to it's original place .

Every province in Iran has it's own traditional products that we call Souvenirs .

Hey my friend .

I'm not sure what you're looking for .

Grand Bazaar in Tehran is a good place for finding traditional things but if you're looking for some specific products you might need to travel to it's original place .

Every province in Iran has it's own traditional products that we call Souvenirs .

Well I am looking for a Pahlavi Cap,
introduced by Reza Khan
If you live in Tehran which hotel would you recomend ?

Well I am looking for a Pahlavi Cap,
introduced by Reza Khan
If you live in Tehran which hotel would you recomend ?
Parsian Azadi hotel is a good choice, it's a 5-star one.
هتل پارسيان آزادي تهران

About Pahlavi cap, you may find one in Tehran's grand bazar, actually you can find practically anything there if you know the place and search properly.

Khamenei today or yesterday.

10626322_10152412397242832_412766961200372102_o.jpg

Ayatollah Khamenei undergoes successful prostate surgery

Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei has undergone a successful surgery at a state hospital in Tehran.

On Monday, Ayatollah Khamenei was hospitalized at one of Tehran’s state-run hospitals and underwent prostate surgery, which was successful.

Shortly before leaving for hospital, the Leader described the operation as “very routine,” saying there is no reason to worry.

PressTV - Ayatollah Khamenei undergoes successful prostate surgery

God Bless this Great Leader...

38364_313.jpg

38363_535.jpg

Ayatollah Khamenei undergoes successful prostate surgery

Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei has undergone a successful surgery at a state hospital in Tehran.

On Monday, Ayatollah Khamenei was hospitalized at one of Tehran’s state-run hospitals and underwent prostate surgery, which was successful.

Shortly before leaving for hospital, the Leader described the operation as “very routine,” saying there is no reason to worry.

PressTV - Ayatollah Khamenei undergoes successful prostate surgery

God Bless this Great Leader...

38364_313.jpg

38363_535.jpg

is this a real ?

Back
Top Bottom