What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

guys please ! don't be racist however all of us are from the same race. she is an iranian who was born in azerbaijan province. just be happy , show respect to what she has done and stop the senseless.please

Edit: Born in Tehran, but an Azerbaijani

PS. the fact that she is an Azerbaijani, does not make me a racist. If you deny her Azerbaijani identity and try to show her as something else, then you are the racists. BTW, there is no Azerbaijan province, we have West/East Azerbaijan provinces, Ardabil, and so on. What she is identified with, is being an Azerbaijani. So, don't twist the words.

Last edited:
Edit: Born in Tehran, but an Azerbaijani

PS. the fact that she is an Azerbaijani, does not make me a racist. If you deny her Azerbaijani identity and try to show her as something else, then you are the racists. BTW, there is no Azerbaijan province, we have West/East Azerbaijan provinces, Ardabil, and so on. What she is identified with, is being an Azerbaijani. So, don't twist the words.
;) ok mate. but she is an iranian anyway. i don't say it ,all links say it . you are free to call her just azeri and i am free to call her an iranian azeri (from one of our turk provinces ) .that's ok. i am not trying to do anything .in this moment as an iranian (no matter if i am turk lor kurd torkman fars etc) i am just happy and proud of her .

Last edited:
@rahi2357 @New

Aizane man mage majboorin een yaro troll ru mention mikonin ?

migan chi az khode derakhte ? :D

So your starting it again ?
she is an azerbaijani , i'm a kermanshahi , you are a tehrani .

dont let the troll walk on your nerves .

the choice of azerbaijani ppl is obvious , just like the choice of kermanshahi ppl ;)

vaghti azarbaijan (keshvar konooni ) tabdil shod be ostan azarbaijan shomali face inha didani hast :D

image-8e925cbb46d4381e6cf57334a13c20560882c2556318ee89fb44fe23aad8b85f-V.jpg

@rahi2357 @New

Aizane man mage majboorin een yaro troll ru mention mikonin ?

migan chi az khode derakhte ? :D

Look who is accusing others for trolling. A person who was the candidate for the troll of the year of PDF, and has the record of being banned more than any other user from Middle-East.

vaghti azarbaijan (keshvar konooni ) tabdil shod be ostan azarbaijan shomali face inha didani hast :D
Did not you have balls to write this part in English? were you afraid to be mocked more? :lol:
BTW, take a look at army of Iran and Azerbaijan(with or even without Turkey) then open your big mouth. Although, I don't care about your BS, since as PDF members candidate you and voted, you are one of the dumbest trolls of PDF, and not worth to be replied. Just enjoy kick some *** from time to time.

@Ostad haji belakhare man azari baladam ya na ?

age baladam , man bishtar azariam ya rafighet rmi0 ?

Çay Bahçesi | Page 201

Çay Bahçesi | Page 201

:rofl::big_boss::rofl::rofl:

===========================================

@GTanem welcome to the forum brother :angel:

u r always welcome to post in our forum here :)

its a pleasure to meet u . be sure a bunch of cyber trolls wont be able to affect our friendship ;)

Some farsis, even in this forum, know Turkish ;) So, it does not prove anything ;) his posts and attitude are more revealing ;)

Source: Çay Bahçesi | Page 201

Piss off haman aka @@ALPfollowerOF373 aka ...
You basiji scums are so stupid that reveal yourself in your first posts.
You will understand this:
Haroumzadeh, bargard tou hamoun sagdouni ye khodet. shoma basiji haye ettelaa'aati ye adam kosh ham, Enshaallah be zoudi be darak vaasel mishid.

Source: Çay Bahçesi | Page 201

:lol: :lol: :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@rahi2357 @New @Serpentine @kollang @SOHEIL

:pleasantry:

Are you jealous again? some people have respect for their women in contrast to some others. That's a fact
BTW, This is the second notable prize, equivalent to Nobel Prize, that Azerbaijanis have won. The previous one was the Physics Nobel prize won by a jewish Azerbaijani, Lev Landau. How many Nobel or fields you guys have won?

dit: Born in Tehran, but an Azerbaijani

Look who is accusing others for trolling. A person who was the candidate for the troll of the year of PDF, and has the record of being banned more than any other user from Middle-East.
Hey dude, I am not a man of this kind, but all these posts are written just for the trolling purposes, and I have no choice but to report them.
I think it might be for the best of all that you just post in your own nationality section, and stop posting on Iranian's, as long as you can't help yourself with trolling.

Last edited:
@Ostad haji belakhare man azari baladam ya na ?

age baladam , man bishtar azariam ya rafighet rmi0 ?

Çay Bahçesi | Page 201

Çay Bahçesi | Page 201

:rofl::big_boss::rofl::rofl:

===========================================

@GTanem welcome to the forum brother :angel:

u r always welcome to post in our forum here :)

its a pleasure to meet u . be sure a bunch of cyber trolls wont be able to affect our friendship ;)
chi begam yekam azari harf bezan bebinam.:-)

chi begam yekam azari harf bezan bebinam.:-)
na aziz :)

man dige khaste shodam :) shoma fekr mikonid ke man tooye site military (ke tedad azari hash 700 barabar inja hast ) miram azarbaijan ru mikobam vali miam inja vase inke shoma yek nafar ru gool bezanam :-)D) az azari ha defa mikonam va be doroogh migam kurd-azari hastam

age mikhastam kesi ru gool bezanam chera bar aks raftar nakonam ? yani tooye military defa konam va inja bekoobonameshoon ? :D

bebin aziz man na kurdi baladam na azari :) oun member ham man nistam vaghean turk hast :)

be har hal , i'm done ;)

i have my own set of believes and i dont care abt others .

ama be nazaram shoma ham cheshmo goosheto baz kon va zood gool nakhor :) baghiye mardom karo zendegi daran va enghad alaf nistan biyan va yek ID fake tarahi konan (albate be joz MKO :D )

kholase migam , aslan dige vasam mohem nist ki chi fekr mikone :)

man baloucham , farsam , gilakam , luram , ......

be har hale hameye donya ham dore azarbaijan nemigarde , azarbaijan moshkelati dare ke hameye shahr haye iran darann .

hamin tabriz 100 ha barabar pishrafte tar az kermanshah hast :) :) midooni ke chi migam .....

age gharar bashe hame intori raftar konan ke nemishe . be alave mardom azrbaijan entekhabeshoon chize digarist va ino tooye entekhabat va rahpeyma ie ha neshoon dadan ;)

biayn va bahs racism ru bezarim kenar , ma hame irani hastim . biayn namakdoono nashkoonim .

bekhoda ghasam tanha kesi ke hazere be khatere yek irani bemire , ye irani digast :)

bekhoda tanha kesi ke ba dard mardome azarbaijan ghalbesh dard migire , baghiye mardom iran hastan . ino khodetam midooni dadash :)

============================

be har hal man harfamo zadam dadash . your choice .

gheyrat dashtan be een harfa nist , gheyrat bayad ba shenakht bashe .

ya ali

Back
Top Bottom