What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

54616669049481359309.jpg
@Sinan @Serpentine :-)

@SOHEIL : who is fat now beyatch :D :lol:
i posted my pic but i removed it as i feared mujahidin khalgh terrorists :D but now i think it sounds stupid so i figured WTH :D

they can't do anything with a covered face :D :D

JK .

@Hazzy997 , i think i owe u this too cause u showed me ur pic ;)

we are just tired of his insults and trollings and rants

he/she can stop posting in iranian forum if he feels he is the one being trolled .

yao-ming.jpg

@New
Iran has already copied a reverse engineered F5 - tiger in the Saeqe project. and one of their complete squadrans are active in Shahid Fakouri Airbase Tabriz north west of Iran. its means they can reverse engineer. and other issue is that we can maintain that why they have not ever reverse engineered a copy of Mig29 Fulcrum they have for years or about F-14 tomcat they had for decades.
url

saeqeh-formation1.jpg

attachment.php

Iran Claiming To reverse Engineer Sentinel is a tricky way to remind the US armed forces the capturing of it. it's a kinda cool propaganda against them. i maintain its a wise decision.

about Smartphones i have to mention that the us is the only supplier of advanced processing units like CPUs ARMs and many other Integrated Electronic Circuits.
you know, i think reverse engineering of a simple CPU more times difficult than a UAV fuselage and mechanical instruments.
anyway many of the smartphone devices like GPS navigation sys and integrated circuits applied are somehow the same for a UAV. a comprehensive reverse engineering of a RQ-170 somehow means the same as for a smartphone.
Tha'ts Why i'm seriously doubted about full reverse engineering of a RQ-170. but undoubtedly its a huge Gift from U.S.A Air Force to Iran witch they can earn much experience and advice.

Last edited:
@New
Iran has already copied a reverse engineered F5 - tiger in the Saeqe project. and one of their complete squadrans are active in Shahid Fakouri Airbase Tabriz north west of Iran. its means they can reverse engineer. and other issue is that we can maintain that why they have not ever reverse engineered a copy of Mig29 Fulcrum they have for years or about F-14 tomcat they had for decades.
url

Saeqeh-fighter-plane-test-Tehran3.jpg

saeqeh-formation1.jpg

attachment.php

Because we are working on our own designs ... what is the point of revers engineering an old soviet or american design !?

Saegheh done for study ... nothing more !

@SOHEIL
Mig-29 is not old, you see it again as project called MIG-35, and F-14 is the same with F-15. at least they can carry Phoenix missile, Be sure if Iran could manufacture their main sub systems and systems they would do it and they will do it when ever they can.
iran is even seeking to buy new Mig-29 from Russia.
F-14 easily can change to be a 4thg generation fighter and Mig-29 already is a 4th gen. then as i talk to iranian fighters they are eager for the new ones of the same f-14 and mig29.
saege has not done for study
i have been under HESA Design Bureau team. and i know they are working to make it more Affordable and to enhance it.
the SAMT turbine Engine industries Manufacturing in Tehran is Responsible to deliver their engines.

Last edited:
Thanks dude,
However I must admit, that's the kinda answer I didn't want to see.
And also none of those answers neither convince me nor they were the answer to my questions.
But thanks for the thorough reply.
dude , why are u so polite ? o_O

u and @mohsen are two of the most polite persons i've ever seen in PDF .

:undecided:

i dont like it :angry: :partay:

@SOHEIL
Mig-29 is not old, you see it again as project called MIG-35, and F-14 is the same with F-15. at least they can carry Phoenix missile, Be sure if Iran could manufacture their main sub systems and systems they would do it and they will do it when ever they can.
F-14 easily can change to be a 4thg generation fighter and Mig-29 already is a 4th gen. then as i talk to iranian fighters they are eager for the new ones of the same f-14 and mig29.
saege has not done for study
i have been under HESA Design Bureau team. and i know they are working to make it more Affordable and to enhance it.
the SAMT turbine Engine industries Manufacturing in Tehran is Responsible to deliver their engines.
can i ask whats ur nationality ?

u have israeli flag as ur country and occupied palestine as ur location meanwhile u have a "YA ALI (a.s) " as ur avatar :O

wazzup ? o_O

However I must admit, that's the kinda answer I didn't want to see.
And also none of those answers neither convince me nor they were the answer to my questions.
But thanks for the thorough reply.
anyway , which part of my reply do u think was un-satisfactory ?

Last edited:
Mig-29 is not old, you see it again as project called MIG-35

Is it comparable with F-35 !?

Source !?

F-14 easily can change to be a 4thg generation fighter

F-14 is not economic !

Hey mate ... relying on foreign military products banned by Iran's leader after S-300 story ...

we are testing a brand new jet engine ... we will see iranian fighters after engine tests !

@haman10
where i can change those flags from?
i cant find some where in Account/Personal Detailes to delete them off

F-14 easily can change to be a 4thg generation fighter
please refrain from posting iran military-related comments as u clearly lack the basic knowledge that F-14 is a 4.5th gen fighter jet .

Jet fighter generations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@haman10
where i can change those flags from?
i cant find some where in Account/Personal Detailes to delete them off
u should ask the forum owners to change them for u .

nagofti kojaee hasti ?

Last edited:
I understand why Farsi people hate Jews and Arabs, but why hate Turks? Because Turks are better than Farsi in every field? Because we have continious history? Because we have better food and better looking people? I don't understand. There is no reason they should hate anybody.
@Serpentine
troll alert . please issue thread bans my friend :) this thread becomes really nasty sometimes :)

I understand why Farsi people hate Jews and Arabs, but why hate Turks? Because Turks are better than Farsi in every field? Because we have continious history? Because we have better food and better looking people? I don't understand. There is no reason they should hate anybody.

We don't hate you ... because you don't have any of them !

dude , why are u so polite ? o_O

u and @mohsen are two of the most polite persons i've ever seen in PDF .

:undecided:

i dont like it :angry: :partay:

can i ask whats ur nationality ?

u have israeli flag as ur country and occupied palestine as ur location meanwhile u have a "YA ALI (a.s) " as ur avatar :O

wazzup ? o_O

anyway , which part of my reply do u think was un-satisfactory ?
haha in kariye ke az daste ma bar miad :lol:

BTW, every and each part.
Do you believe an Iranian made Smart Phone would be more crap and dangerous than the Iranian made (Called) vehicles (Pride, ..... ), so why don't the Iranians seal the borders and impose heavy tolls on the imported Smart Phones, to make it for the indigenous made products reasonable economically, I don't think satisfying the same people whom have accepted such a system in the automobile industry would be very hard.
The problem is, the fact that we are all subjected to heavy propaganda bombardment, and the fact that we are not allowed to think freely, I don't know if you have ever had the chance to dismantle a simple mobile phone (Not even smart phones), and if you had, you could see an ocean of technology there, that not even in Iran, Middle east but even in 99% of the world you can't find any industry capable to reverse engineer it.
Dude, I am not a buddy lost in the hegemony of the west, not culturally not technologically not ..., I am just totally aware of our current capabilities and abilities, and you know what that kinda awareness makes me to be? The kinda man that even if he saw the Iranian RQ-170 flying in the skies he would question all the aspects even his vision abilities before trusting that.
Dude, you know where is the problem with some of us? We always think there is a secret center that is currently working and developing high tech and ultimate Gen systems, somewhere that we don't know, and I must say that's the result of a black propaganda too, high tech comes from the academic centers and the universities and I am pretty sure there are people here from the best and first rank Iranian universities (@me :mad: @Serpentine @rmi5 , ...... ) who can enlighten us on the level of technology we are involved in our academic centers.
Dudes all I want for you guys is just to calm down and make your short period of lifespan an all side propaganda free one.
Sincerely yours:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom