What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

shut up soheil, you don't even know what i'm talking about.
ISIS militants in Iraq seize Mosul and Tikrit, march towards Baghdad. | Page 168
Why is he talking about the Armenian genocide in this thread?? It's all about the conflict in Iraq, end of story

"Freedom of speech" LOL. You are a bache hezbollahi , don't forget it soheil

Meehh.. i'm used to his rantings in every thread... Turkey supporting ISIS, Turkey is evil, Turkey is best friends with Israel, Turks are monsters.... :meeting:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To anyone who reads this posts.. if you want a serious discussion about these topics, i can open a thread and we can debate to our heart's content.

i'm a hezbollahi , is there any prob. with that ?

hala dige hezbollahi ha badan , baghiye khoob ?

pff . gimme a break

cool, but at least don't talk about freedom of speech when you are one of them ;).
I appreciate you haman so let's leave it here, my post was for our horny friend Soheil

cool, but at least don't talk about freedom of speech when you are one of them ;).
I appreciate you haman so let's leave it here, my post was for our horny friend Soheil

Dost dari haji !? :coffee:

@Serpentine

Az reshtat razi hasti?bazar karesh chetore?raste ke migan nazdike be mekanik?
Ino migam akhe mitunam mohandesiye mavade amir kabir qabul misham.

As always, we don't take part in Iranian vs Arab rivalry...

We Just call it "Basra Körfezi" "Basra Gulf"

Basra Körfezi - Vikipedi

Dude ,Even Arabs called it Persian Gulf 20 years ago .

Saudi_map_of_Persian_gulf_-_1952.jpg

This conversation has no value for historians as they look for evidences and sources than politics .

Back
Top Bottom