Iranian Chill Thread

Salam Aleikom brothers.
sqfLlZe.gif
Waslam u elicum

flag-of-iran.gif

So you saw our coversation, now tell us what your name means. :D
Abi means blue.

@Abii , Is Kale Pache found in Canada ?
In cities with large Iranian population (Vancouver, Toronto, NYC, LA etc...) you can find kale pache everywhere.

I had my first and last kale pache in Vancouver actually. Fucking disgusting.

In Vancouver we even have 2 sangakis
Afra Bakery & Market - North Vancouver, BC | Yelp

There's LITERALLY everything you might want in Vancouver and honestly things are even cheaper than they are in Iran. From bastani akbar mashti, to faloode, noon sangak and kale pache.

Last edited:
Yeap we call it "Kelle Paça" :D

Though, i only know its existence. Never eaten, never saw it in anywhere.
Good, don't. Smells to high heaven, 90% fat content (in fact, if you put the liquid in the fridge and check it a couple of hours later, the whole bowl will be solid, not just the top), looks disgusting and you're essentially eating savage food lol

I was forced to eat some once (peer pressure lol) and it was a nasty experience.

Good, don't. Smells to high heaven, 90% fat content (in fact, if you put the liquid in the fridge and check it a couple of hours later, the whole bowl will be solid, not just the top), looks disgusting and you're essentially eating savage food lol

I was forced to eat some once (peer pressure lol) and it was a nasty experience.

:sick:

Well... i don't like any organ of the animals.. just meat. :mamba:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, i'm off to kill some people. :) (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms)

See ya, guys. :)

Back
Top Bottom