What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Just sayin bro.... not that i want to talk ero stuff :)

Just like @Gilamard said.

ı would show, how you should have replied....

We will change places.. "You are going to ask me the same questions about ANKA, and i'm going answer those specific questions".

FLIR, IR detectors, Engine of ANKA. After that i show, i would ask you to, answer in the same way. :)

I understand ... but getting deeper in informations is not a good idea !

I understand ... but getting deeper in informations is not a good idea !

Tell me why ?

Do you think, US will learn things about your systems that they didn't know, from your posts....:disagree:

But on a second thought... is it related with national security of your country ? I saw children get jailed because of facebook.... what if you share some info about sub-components about your platforms.... maybe nothing happens, maybe something bad happens.....

minzdr.gif

Tell me why ?

Do you think, US will learn things about your systems that they didn't know, from your posts....:disagree:

But on a second thought... is it related with national security of your country ? I saw children get jailed because of facebook.... what if you share some info about sub-components about your platforms.... maybe nothing happens, maybe something bad happens.....

Your government has the same trouble about facebook & twitter !!!

I will give you such informations after releasing an export version !
reading.gif

Your government has the same trouble about facebook & twitter !!!
I will give you such informations after releasing an export version !

Eeehm they don't..... they didn't gave a fvck about twitter, facebook, youtube earlier... but when Gulenists exposed them with corruption. Social media have been declared evil... they banned it. After the elections (which AKP won again) they unbanned them. :lol:

Eeehm they don't..... they didn't gave a fvck about twitter, facebook, youtube earlier... but when Gulenists exposed them with corruption. Social media have been declared evil... they banned it. After the elections (which AKP won again) they unbanned them. :lol:

1.gif

ﺍﻗﺎ ﻣﻦ ﺑﺎ ﺍﯾﻦ ﺗﻌﺮﯾﻔﺎﯾﯽ ﮐﻪ ﺍﺯ ﺑﻬﺸﺖ ﺷﻨﯿﺪﻡ ‏( ﺣﻮﺭﯼ ﻭ ﻧﻮﺷﯿﺪﻧﯽ ﻭ ﺑﺎﻍ ﻭ ﺧﺎﮎ ﺑﺮﺳﺮﯼ ﻭ ...‏) ﺧﻮﺩﻣﻢ ﺑﺨﻮﺍﻡ ﻣﺎﻣﺎﻧﻢ ﻧﻤﯿﺬﺍﺭﻩ ﺑﯿﺎﻡ ... ﺷﻤﺎ ﺑﺮﯾﺪ خدا پشتو پناهتون ﺧﻮﺵ ﺑﮕﺬﺭﻩ

:unsure:

ﺍﻗﺎ ﻣﻦ ﺑﺎ ﺍﯾﻦ ﺗﻌﺮﯾﻔﺎﯾﯽ ﮐﻪ ﺍﺯ ﺑﻬﺸﺖ ﺷﻨﯿﺪﻡ ‏( ﺣﻮﺭﯼ ﻭ ﻧﻮﺷﯿﺪﻧﯽ ﻭ ﺑﺎﻍ ﻭ ﺧﺎﮎ ﺑﺮﺳﺮﯼ ﻭ ...‏) ﺧﻮﺩﻣﻢ ﺑﺨﻮﺍﻡ ﻣﺎﻣﺎﻧﻢ ﻧﻤﯿﺬﺍﺭﻩ ﺑﯿﺎﻡ ... ﺷﻤﺎ ﺑﺮﯾﺪ خدا پشتو پناهتون ﺧﻮﺵ ﺑﮕﺬﺭﻩ

:unsure:
حتی اگه بهشتم بری حوری ها بهت پا نمیدن :haha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom