What's new

Iranian Chief of General Staff arrives in Pakistan

Why is General Bajwa holding a Swagger Stick still part of the uniform as a British colonial holdover. Swagger Stick is of no use 21st century but these brown generals are still under the mental slavery of their old white masters !

Why is General Bajwa holding a Swagger Stick still part of the uniform as a British colonial holdover. Swagger Stick is of no use 21st century but these brown generals are still under the mental slavery of their old white masters !
Because the institution he commands was birthed by British. The regiments, the uniforms, the structures etc are all British. Look at his uniform. It is essentially a British general rank uniform. But you miss the bigger picture and only see the 'gora' in the stick?

Son you missed the forest for the branch.

So turk are ur masters ,slave mentality

Iranian Turk is genetically closer to Persians than Turks of the Mediterranean.

That’s like saying you guys are slaves to Indians or Sir Lankans because you all came out of one country.

Because the institution he commands was birthed by British. The regiments, the uniforms, the structures etc are all British. Look at his uniform. It is essentially a British general rank uniform. But you miss the bigger picture and only see the 'gora' in the stick?

Son you missed the forest for the branch.

I read the fine print too ! Details are important. I think the visit of Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Major-General Mohammad Bagheri it utmost important for Pakistan and Iran cooperation in Afghanistan.

Is that a flute in the Pakistan General’s hand?
images.jpeg-94.jpg

General Bagheri is an Azeri Turk from Afshar Qizilbash tribe. The same tribe that Nader Shah was from. Centuries ago his ancestors crossed same lands into central India.

i also belong to a Qizalbash family and still we are carrying our Persian language with us, within our relatives and families we use persian but when dealing out siders we use local languages but i believe

Har mulk mulk maa ast ki mulak'e khudai ma ast ...

Every land is ours as it is the land of our Lord....

so we are proud pakistanies ...

So turk are ur masters ,slave mentality

LOL at your illiteracy.

I am an Azeri Turk of Qizilbash lineage. My tribe used to behead enemies of Iran. Azeris are genetical ~80% Medes Iranic and 20~ Oghuz. We are the swords of Iran for past 900 years.

Peel of our 80 % oghuz and we are Medes Aryans ... keep it and we are saffavids, afshars, qovanlu, qajars .... You would not understand.
Iranian Turk is genetically closer to Persians than Turks of the Mediterranean.

That’s like saying you guys are slaves to Indians or Sir Lankans because you all came out of one country.

There is genetically no difference between a modern day Pakistani (exclude the iranic minority) and a North Indian. These are just religious converts ... courtesy Irano-Turkic muslim invasions in South Asia.

Except that general Bagheri will be first in line to crush any wrong moves by Ankara or Baku. Also, these Turkish speakers of Iran are in fact essentially Iranians, genetically speaking.

Turkified Anatolians (Hellenized Armenians, Colonized by Persians, Greeks, Byzantines, Oghuz and what not) have historically been crushed by us Qizlibash Azeris when they dared to threaten Iran vatan.

Some european traveler saw this in real life and painted Qizilbash Azeri Turks carrying out the massacre of Ottomans under Abbas Shah Safavid. Lol at people who think things have changed or will ever change.

640px-RecaptureOfTabrizByShahAbbas1.jpg

LOL at your illiteracy.

I am an Azeri Turk of Qizilbash lineage. My tribe used to behead enemies of Iran. Azeris are genetical ~80% Medes Iranic and 20~ Oghuz. We are the swords of Iran for past 900 years.

Peel of our 80 % oghuz and we are Medes Aryans ... keep it and we are saffavids, afshars, qovanlu, qajars .... You would not understand.

There is genetically no difference between a modern day Pakistani (exclude the iranic minority) and a North Indian. These are just religious converts ... courtesy Irano-Turkic muslim invasions in South Asia.
Yeah literally everyone knows even the guy you quoted pointed towards it
but I can feel that you are saying it in a condescending manner?
why? what's the issue here?

imo invasions alone cant convert people or you converted to Islam due to forceful Arab invasions? (going by your standards)

General Bagheri is an Azeri Turk from Afshar Qizilbash tribe. The same tribe that Nader Shah was from. Centuries ago his ancestors crossed same lands into central India.

And he is talking to man who command the army whose major strength comes from the region which fought and humbled the Alexendar (not so great), the same chap who who conquered Persia and made its queen his concubine.

Isnt this Persian general the same which was threatening Pakistan few years ago alongside solemani? I remember his face now.

And he is talking to man who command the army whose major strength comes from the region which fought and humbled the Alexendar (not so great), the same chap who who conquered Persia and made its queen his concubine.

Isnt this Persian general the same which was threatening Pakistan few years ago alongside solemani? I remember his face now.
you sure he was the same guy?

you sure he was the same guy?

We Pakistanis have short memory unfortunately.

MON MAY 8, 2017 / 4:57 AM EDT
Iran warns will hit militant 'safe havens' inside Pakistan

"We cannot accept the continuation of this situation," Major General Mohammad Baqeri, the head of the Iranian armed forces was quoted as saying by state news agency IRNA.

"We expect the Pakistani officials to control the borders, arrest the terrorists and shut down their bases."

"If the terrorist attacks continue, we will hit their safe havens and cells, wherever they are," he said.

Someone is eating humble pie.

Back
Top Bottom